Timberwolves maybe. I know they had a recent one but I want a spurs win again

Upboat

>including Red Sox, but not White Sox
FUCK YOU ESPN

the dolphins win a superbowl.

I wish .

please

Sacramento

We really deserved that one in 2002, I don't think I'll ever stop being butthurt. Funny thing is David Stern got a standing ovation at the opening of the new arena. Pathetic.

Liverpool

Me. I'll get laid

..Pls

Vancouver Canucks. almost certainly.

LAFFS WILL WIN DA STAN LEE CUP

You'll guys get one when the fuckface asians in Sacramento stop bandwagoning that manlet Curry

If you look at the citie's sports teams as a whole Cleveland's was way more significant in that none of the city's teams had won in over 50 years. Chicago had the Bulls and Blackhawks. Individually nothing will compare to 108 years though

cleveland lost tonight you fucking retard

Vikings. They'll get their shit together and then finally win the Superb Owl this year.

Ignorant fag here. So, the Cubs won. How big is it?

the cubs haven't won since 1908 how big do you think it is?

the cubs never winning in our life time has been an american meme ever since I can remember, and now it's actually happened I don't know what to think. This is the biggest world series win of all time

Where I grew up, several states away from where the cubs are, we used "when the cubs when the series" as a sarcastic way of saying something will never happen. This is the American equivalent of France winning WWIII.

He's talking about the Cavs dick shit.

They literally had the longest title drought in US major league sports history, by about 40 years. Now the football team the Cardinals have the longest drought, they haven't won since 1947.

I want to believe

Messi will win the worldcup and liverpool will win the epl.

since ever familia. 1947 was just the teams inaugural season.

Epstien is a lock for HoF if retired tomorrow, right?

>Yfw Rex and Rob and based Tyrod win it all for the Bills with an incredible wildcard run

anyone?

Tony Romo to the Cardinals.

US :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not true, the Cardinals have been a team since 1898 and are in fact the oldest continuously run pro football team in the united states. They won the NFL Championship 2 decades before they started calling it the Super Bowl. They have now played home games in four different cities in three market areas since they lost won a title: Chicago, St. Louis, and the Phoenix Suburbs of Tempe and Glendale.

Rockies.

Bears win da superb owl
Messi wins the Copa America and the World Cup
USA wins the World Cup

in that order

But there hasn't been a championship drought in Chicago, just a baseball one. Cleveland was special, Philly was special. Chicago was special but its special only because of baseball and because the team is old

FUCK YES

please god and baby jesus make this happen

I know you're wrong, but god, I hope your right.

>tfw Chicagofag
>tfw got to see both the White Sox and the Cubs win the World Series in just over a decade of each other
God I love this city

If so, I could rest in peace happily ever after.

Not in your lifetime buddy

Toronto? Raptors have never won, Lafs haven't won since 1967, and Blue Jays haven't won in 23 years, which for a city its size is pretty long