>Georgia Tech at (21) North Carolina
>Iowa at (12) Penn State
>(1) Bama at (13) LSU

Power Five News:
>collegefootballnews.com/
>www.sbnation.com

G5 News:
>underdogdynasty.com

Whole lotta ranked teams vs. 4-4's this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

underdogdynasty.com/2016/11/2/13470310/three-things-we-learned-from-the-aac-in-week-9
brand.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1060/2015/01/UCONN-Color-Guidelines1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ga O
lel

Oh Rustler, stay salty my friend

can someone tell me WHY the UW debil dawgs got shafted in the ranks

>week 10
>2 wins against teams .500 or better
>

Losing to Bama is so impressive it counts as a win

>Losing to Bama
we are undefeated idiot

Navy un-ironically deserves to be in a major bowl game this year. They will steamroll ND and the rest of their schedule and land at 10-2 by December 10th.

so is western michigan, where is there top 3 spot????

I was referring to the team ranked ahead of UW, niglet

da land btfo la

The Art Briles coaching tree has reached the AAC. Will SMU see an improvement in the years to come?

underdogdynasty.com/2016/11/2/13470310/three-things-we-learned-from-the-aac-in-week-9

>uf sux theyll be essposeed by uhguh
>24-10
>yeah but uga sux uf will really get 'sposed by arc and sauce
>1 pt win vs la tech, close wins vs 4+ loss tcu&ole miss, obliterated by bama & auburn

kk fags keep hating

Service academies aren't P5.

Here's every current P5 team with a current natty drought of at least 75 years and the last time they won one, if ever:

Boston College - 76 years (1940)
Stanford - 76 years (1940)
Texas A&M - 77 years (1939)
TCU - 78 years (1938)
California - 79 years (1937)
Duke - 80 years (1936, unclaimed)
Texas Tech - 91 years (never)
Vanderbilt - 94 years (1922, unclaimed)
Wisconsin - 104 years (1912)
Louisville - 106 years (never)
Oklahoma State - 115 years (never)
Arizona - 117 years (never)
Baylor - 118 years (never)
Kansas State - 120 years (never)
Mississippi State - 121 years (never)
Oregon - 122 years (never)
Oregon State - 123 years (never)
Washington State - 123 years (never)
South Carolina - 123 years (never)
Utah - 124 years (never)
North Carolina State - 124 years (never)
Virginia Tech - 124 years (never)
Iowa State - 124 years (never)
West Virginia - 125 years (never)
Kansas - 126 years (never)
Missouri - 126 years (never)
Wake Forest - 128 years (never)
Virginia - 128 years (never)
North Carolina - 128 years (never)
Indiana - 129 years (never)
Purdue - 129 years (never)
Northwestern - 140 years (never)
Rutgers - 146 years (1869 - because there was 2 teams.)

Bama
2. The MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
3. Clempson
4. Northwest Missouri State
5. Wisscozzu
6. WOOF WOOF HUSKYS
7. Sam Houston
8. Penn State
9. Whyo
10. Texas A&M Faggies

>Ok State (never)
NOT SO FAST

You're right.

Their Wikipedia is autistic and doesn't list them in the rundown like every other team.

>Clemson is the only school in the Carolinas to ever win the Natty

Raleighfags and Columbiafags btfo

Possible Conference Realignment:

P5: American, ACC, B1G, PAC, SEC
G4: C-USA, MAC, Sun Belt, WAC

Disband the Big 12. WVU goes to ACC; Okie and Okie Lite join the SEC; Iowa State joins the MAC; Kansas and KSU join the Big 10; Texas Tech goes PAC; Baylor and TCU join the AAC; Texas goes Independent.

Also, Notre Dame joins the ACC in football. Boise State joins the PAC, and North Dakota State moves up from FCS to join the WAC.

It'll be four power conferences. Baylor and TCU aren't enough to elevate the AAC in your scenario.

>tfw parents went to NC state and I grew up in Columbia and am at South Carolina
Feels bad

What if they get Arky and TTU?

>My entire family went to Clemson
>I grew up in Easley, literally 10 minutes away from Death Valley
>Clemson fan all my life
>I ended up going to Memebyterian College

What even is my life?

Rice

Very nice thread.

no incentive for woo pig to leave, not to dominate what will clearly be seen as a lesser conference

What if the SEC decides to drop Missouri and Arkansas when it picks up the Oklahoma Schools, and then they go to the American? Would it work then? I mean, the ACC has gotten by on Clemson, Florida State, and only very recently Louisville, with only occasionally good teams out of North Carolina or Virginia Tech.

Okay, well what if Texas joins it, they kickout everyone besides arky not in Texas pick up So. Miss and call it the SouthWest Conference?

There is no way in 11 Hells that the American would let Texas in. They all know too well what Texas does in its conferences.

I was assuming that situation would involve forming super-conferences, not kicking anyone out/anyone dropping out.

It might be able to in that case, but I can also see Ark and Mizzou's perception dropping from dropping out of the SEC. The media will be quicker to ditch the hype behind newer and/or lesser SEC teams than it would if, say, Auburn, LSU, etc. dropped out to elsewhere. Just the way I see it.

So the SW confrence is coing back lead by Texas and will rape the AAC and CUSA for all texas teams making them form a super conference becoming p5?

That's a pretty fair assessment, and I don't necessarily want or not want Super conferences (the ACC would have 16 teams in this scenario) it's just a hypothetical realignment if the Big XII were to die, and I'm just trying to see if there's any way for it to actually work.

GTAC (Great Texas Athletic Conference):
Texas
Baylor
TCU
Houston
UTEP
Rice
North Texas
UTSA
SMU

A conference with 9 teams as top-heavy as that one (Texas, Baylor, TCU, and then six teams cursed to perpetual irrelevancy). I don't see how it would work in the current FBS layout. Even with conference expansion adding, say, LA Tech and Tulsa, there's just not enough parity.

But you forgot TTU Arky and Sam Houston.

Then there will be 12 teams and they could be called the "Conference of 12"

But if TTU actually made it into the PAC, what incentive would they have to go back to being the Longhorns' bitches? It would be just like when AtM joined the SEC

They're Texas's bitch.

A&M is just a jelly ex wife

>TAMU
>jelly

I dunno, I think going into the sexiest conference in all of collegiate sports and sexier than a couple NFL conferences has relieved them of ever being jelly of the longhorns.

Especially with the Big XII in shambles like it is.

It paid off, but they were mid tier shit who constantly got raped by Texas and Lost to TTU in the big 12.

I'd want away from that shit too if I was them.

Even though it worked, they still left because they were butthurt.

lets be honest here though, what every team needs to do is steal UH coaches and get some good ass recruits.

Not the guy you were responding too but as a Husky I'm more mad about Clempson than I am about TAMU. I just hope they have the decency to shit the bed BEFORE taking a spot in the playoffs.

Why are you more mad about Clemson than A&M? Clemson absolutely deserves to be where they are; they are 3-0 against ranked teams, equal to Michigan and just under Alabam. They are undefeated and have had a fairly difficult schedule.

Disappointed with their performance at the beginning of the season and in the past couple weeks. They haven't been utter shit, especially handing Louisville their only loss so far, but I don't see a #2 team in them. I guess I get why they're in playoff contention for now, but putting them above Michigan, and to an extent, TAMU doesn't really make sense to me.

Tbh speaking as a Clemson fan, I would have put them at 3 with Michigan taking the two spot and Washington rounding out the playoff. I know it doesn't really matter at this point any way, but I think having A&M in at 4 is another obvious show of SEC bias. As for how Clemson got to #2, I'm going to assume that it's becuase they've shown to the committee that they can win the blowouts as well as the high pressure games like Louisville. Still doesn't really make sense to me, but I know it also doesn't mean anything at this point either.

>Da King wins one for Da Land by rallying his team from a 3-1 series deficit
>The Indians go and fucking choke away a 3-1 series lead

Pact with Satan confirmed.

Also, in honor of the Ohio State-Nebraska game, an obligatory image.

It's a communal curse. Thunder choked 3-1 against the Warriors. Warriors choked 3-1 against Cavs. Indians choked 3-1 against the Cubs, passing this curse along to the city of Chicago. Expect either the Bulls or the Blackhawks to choke from a 3-1 lead in the next coming playoffs.

>inb4 the cursed team is the Fire and no one sees it.

UW vs TAMU seems like kind of a toss-up. Obviously, no matter who Washington goes up against, they'll never have Alabama scheduled so it's hard to compare.
But one point that kinda irks me is when people talk about how easy UW's schedule is. Yes, it looks easy in retrospect, but when they set it up, what do you think the odds were that Stanford would completely bomb, with no other California team mattering in the slightest, and Oregon becoming a literal who team? It's not a piss-easy schedule by design, but the PAC-12 just turned out more terrible than it usually does.

But what the fuck ever. It's still week 10, we'll see where everyone stands later.

Nice trips, but they left because Texas was fucking over everyone. Texas ruined the Big XII. Nebraska got sick of it first and they started the exodus. I don't think anyone was as sick with Texas' shit as Nebraska. They were the ones who got the most fucked over by the Big XII South powerbrokers.

From what I've read, TAMU called up Mizzou and said let's bolt to SEC SEC SEC after the Texas AD or president or somebody told them to mind their manners. Now you're acting like a jilted lover saying TAMU isn't your real rival when I remember posts made when JOHNNY FOOTBAWL played Oklahomol by UT fans praying for OU to win. And both of your stupid school's fight song mentions each other. Get over it already.

Leach also is a god-tier coach, they beat on everyone during his time at Texas Tech. Overall, the series belongs to TAMU even though TAMU was a podunk cow/military school throughout the first 90 years of its existence and you like to lord over your overall record against TAMU despite being in a metropolitan area and a larger school for most of your history.

I'm glad to be in the PAC and away from you redneck tossers pretending to be something you're not. Every school who has left the Big XII has had success while the Big XII schools are floundering. Your one shining star is fucking Baylor. Now they're second only to Pedo State in scuminess. Fuck, even the SEC is now a better academic conference than the Big XII. You don't even have that to cling to.

Enjoy your descent into mediocrity. I'll be masturbating furiously over the flames of your retarded conference and laughing at G5 schools praying to get in when they have no shot.

I don't know if "never" counts as a drought.

The implication there would be you were never good enough in the first place (like a G5).

>>we have to play penn state this week
>on the road

>beat the #8 team in the nation
>still unranked
Kek. I guess it was a little unbelievable for a 4-4 team.to get back into the rankings.

>"Hey instead of getting butt fucked yearly and living in the shadow of Texas and Oklahoma, let's go get butt fucked yearly and live in the shadow of Alabama and LSU"

Aggie Logic

>LSU
lelmao

A&M has yet to beat them since joining the conference bruh

>SEC bandwagon """"fans"""" faces when bama gets exposed hard as fuck this week

They'll just tell us about how good LSU is and that any 3 loss SEC team deserves a bid over an undefeated from any other conference.

Today is a glorious day

[W]

Exposed?

LSU got fucking rekt last year. Alabama is going to wipe the floor.

>ABSECs absolutely DESPERATE for someone to keep Bama out of the playoffs
hahahahahahahaha

***SPOILER***:

we lose

>inb4 we

UForfeit gonna get fucking annihalated by LSU

>Anyone running on this Bama defense
>especially a team with a mediocre passing game like LSU

>new coach
>new OC
>new QB
Comparing last years team to this years is absolutely retarded, but I'm sure you knew that.

I just like that we haven't been blown out multiple times like last year
>Notre Dame
>TCU
>Iowa fucking State

We've been pretty close, with OKST being our worst game so far

>B1G to start having games on Friday nights in 2017

How do you feel about this?

>Inb4 Rutgers @ Purdue
WOW

No Friday night games on school weeks

What's your Saturday looking like, cfb?

My girl is an actress so she's gone all weekend. I like to bike early on Saturdays so I can get back in time to do nothing all day.

I have two TVs, but my big ass TV has the antenna on it for basic channels. Also, my cable provider doesn't allow streaming of the LHN or SECN for some fucking reason (money). So, I'm reduced to watching my team on my phone.

Got tired of trying to juggle the game times / channels in my head so I had to schedule everything. Plus I like to play Xbox so I try to free up one of the TVs as often as possible.

kek

>KSU joins the B1G

Not possible - no way Delaney is gonna have TWO purple wildcat teams.

Best case scenario is not to take any of those dead-weight doormats, but if we had to take any I'd be in favor of Iowa State (to troll Iowa) and WVU, although DESU I don't think they (or many other Big XII refugees) could make the cut academically

Fucking terrible idea. And I just know they're gonna try and force it on the Cats

>only having black or white text color
Missed opportunity. And why Texas is white on burnt orange, I'm confused

I have some excel spreadsheet somewhere with a bunch of formatting rules that colors spreadsheet cells with a college in it by their university colors. Pretty autistic

>Playing around on Winsipedia
>See Iowa State's record against Oklahoma

I'm probably late to the party to know that, but damn.

I just load up my "last" button with every single game (10 slots) and jump around. Michigan is my team, so I'll exclusively watch them from about 3:30 - 7 but still jump around during commercials and stuff.

The obvious games I keep tuned in on until it gets out of hand or an upset/close game is brewing elsewhere.

>Record against current CFP ranked teams:

Alabama (1-0) def TAM outscoring them 33-14
Clemson (3-0) def AUB, FSU, LOU outscoring them 99-83
Michigan (3-0) def WISC, COLO, PSU outscoring them 108-45
Washington (1-0) def UTAH outscoring 31-24

OSU (2-1) def OU, WISC, lost to PSU outscoring them 96-71
Louisville (1-1) def FSU, lost to CLEM outscoring them 99-62
TAM (0-1) lost to ALA outscored 33-14

>SEC

>black or white color
that shit gets hard to see though

my buddy has that dank comcast set up that lets you snap the scores of every other game going on to the right side of your screen and you can then select that game if it looks interesting and it will jump to that channel

I like to have multiple screens running at the same time like I'm some kind of bootleg buffalo wild wings. Remember week 5? Like 4 great games came to an end around the same 10 minute window:
>Georgia then Tenn hail maries
>Michigan one-handed interception
>A&M not aggie-ing it up
>NC kicker doing that tomahawk to the FSU fans after he sniped the game winning kick
multiple screens help me juggle games when cool shit decides to happen simultaneously

You should have been blown out by Kansas State. Uncharacteristic mistakes by K-State are the only reason they didn't win that game by 3+ scores.

trap

>tamu didn't play auburn
just stop posting anytime now

IS ANYONE WATCHINGTHIS MACTION??

Sorry, they're 1-1 and still outscored by the 2 teams they've played.

thanks for fixing that, and enjoy your 5 spot if you're a husy fans

>he bought into the both "its all uf's fault" and "lsu is good" memes

Media overhypes lsu and tenn and devalues uf EVERY season.

Uf is the most hated team in all of sports

just win out and prove the doubters wrong, nipponfriend

Well, maybe not because every team in the pros that old, in any sport, has a natty. The only teams that don't have them are post-1960 expansion teams (Rockies, Astros, Jaguars, etc.). So I think the older college programs meet the criteria.

If we listen to the above user, then the longest drought for a school with a natty is Cal, whose last real one was 1922, or Rutgers if you want to count 1869.

Most schools have at least one good color contrast you can use.

will houston be ranked again if they only win 2 of their last three games?

>Iowa state's record against anybody

Why is UConn black and red?

>who will get steamrolled by bama: the CFP
I just want some B1G upsets senfams

>Your team

>Your PREFERRED bowl game & matchup

>Your MOST LIKELY bowl game & matchup

I'm not.

But Michigan should at least be #2.

It's just a really dark blue (#000E2F) and I had the red shift thing on my phone.
brand.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1060/2015/01/UCONN-Color-Guidelines1.pdf

>msu
>Clorox toilet bowl
>no bowl

>Team
App State

>Preferred Bowl
The New Orleans Bowl vs Louisiana Tech or Southern Miss would be nice

>Most Likely Bowl
Camellia Bowl against Ohio AGAIN
;_;

>Your team
Michigan
CFP at the Fiesta Bowl v Washington
Rose Bowl v Colorado (after they beat UW in Pac-12 championship)

>tamu
>Peach Bowl v. Bama for maximum butthurt
>Sugar Bowl v. Oklahoma since we'll probably drop to 5th or 6th once the CCGs happen

>8 team playoff
Game1: B1G#1 v. SEC#2
Game2: Pac12#1 v. Big12#1
Game3: ACC#1 v. G5#1
Game4: SEC#1 v. B1G#2
(Switch out either the second ranked team in B1G or SEC for an independent or a second team from another conference if there's a particularly high-ranking team, but limit all conferences to only 2 teams max.)

Game5: winners of Game1+2
Game6: winners of Game3+4
Game7: winners of Game5+6

Make Game 5 and 6 the Rose/Sugar or whichever is in rotation. For the other 4 bowls that rotate in:
>losers from Game1+2
>losers from Game3+4
>9th and 12th highest ranked teams
>10th and 11th highest ranked teams
Unless one conference has three teams in the top 12, in which case the numbers will be a bit off.

This will almost surely prevent any retarded rematches between LSU and Bama, or aOSU and Michigan, or Notre Dame and a successful season. It will also allow us to watch games and shitpost on /cfb/ during Christmas instead of spending time with our families or in a church. Find a flaw.

>Your team
South Carolina
Cotton Bowl vs Baylor
Music city bowl vs Kansas State

Yes to a 8 team playoff.

No to automatic bids. Just put the top 8 teams in.
Why should the B1G and SEC get 2 teams every year and the other P5's don't? And what do you mean by #2? The lose of the conference championships? because those could be shit teams. Same with #1, if you're going off of the conference championship you could have a meme team like a 8-4 UNC beat a 11-1 FSU in the ACC title and now UNC is auto lock for playoffs and FSU is out. That's dumb.

Just have them rank them like normal and put the top 8 in. You'd be basically guaranteed a team from each P5 anyway every year. No reason to also have a G5 team with a loss over a 1 loss ACC/Pac-12 team like you have, too. If a G5 is undefeated they'd probably make their way to #8 anyway. If not they don't deserve an autobid for being the best G5 team.