How do I get my gf of one month to give me head?

how do I get my gf of one month to give me head?

let's see what fucked up skills you retards have.

ps she's 18

Dating a girl who's never given you head

ask her to give you head

What the fuck are you waiting for? Reach in your pants and pull your cock out, girls like that kind of shit.

wow 10/10
god tier

not when she's a church girl

Pull out your cock, stick it in her face, and tell her to suck it.

I mean it doesn't hurt to try. If that fails, make out with her slowly get further and further and get her to blow you for fingerblasting the fuck out of her

That's not unheard of, my fiance hasn't given me head. We've fucked a lot, but she doesn't want to suck my dick; said cum in general grosses her out.

Like she doesn't even like the visual of it either. She doesn't want to watch me ejaculate, and she doesn't want it on her either.

Like I said; we smash though; no problems there.

Um, it's weird when a girl doesn't naturally want to suck your dick though. Like it's an automatic thing, nature should be sending signals to her mouth that they need to wrap around the erect cock just inches away from her face.

Nature Y U NO PREPARE US FOR THIS?!

OP here:
well if she's your fiance, she should be willing to do certain things to please that do not really match with her preferences. I've only been dating this girl for few weeks so i cant just put it in her face

Try washing your fucking dick for once.

Next time,wind her up sexually.

Foreplay,get her nice and wet.Tell her that you are going to fuck her but she needs to get your dick nice n wet first.

Pull out your dick.If she hesitates,look her dead in the eye like she is a misbehaving kid.

"You need to learn how to behave.Open your mouth"

Stick dick in her mouth.Tell her she is good,after she lets you thrust a bit.

Who the fuck dates a girl before receiving head?

Get her drunk
Go down on her
Ask her to return the favour without to much spaghetti

Optional create a sense of guilt if she refuses since you did go down on her, this might pay off later.

OP,man the fuck up.My girl stated she didn't like deepthroating my dick as it hurts her mouth.Didnt like facefucks,as an ex used ti do it and she let him cum in her mouth,then spat it in his face.

I made no big deal.Next time,i got her on her knees and told her to open her mouth.I began fucking her face.She tried to stop me.I treated her like a little kid and laughed.Told her to shut up and open wide.

I came in her mouth that night.

Girls cant be manipulative if you are the manipulative one in the ralationship.
Also check em

You're a piece of shit human being.

Then again, if you're dating a girl that allows herself to be throatfucked and spits cum in people's faces I guess it's a solid match.

>We've fucked a lot, but she doesn't want to suck my dick
Dude, you're fucked. Seriously. How could you marry a woman who has a cum aversion?

checked and kek'd

the guy is definitely a douche, but you're a white knight tryhard moralfag.
you should suck his dick

You added a 9 to my dubs for your trips. Noice m8!

Also, she's certainly willing to do other things; cum is just one of her hard limits.

Lol I dated a girl for a couple months, in the first week she was putting my hand in her panties and sucking my dick. We were watching a movie and i started massaging her twat, she started rubbing my cock. I got her off with my fingers. She saw that my cock was rock hard so she pulled it out.

Have to figure out some sort of exchange in the moment dude.

Or just talk to her about it. Srs.

actually especially if she's a church girl, you have to make up for her lack of perversion

you are a faggot
if you were brad pitt would she suck your dick?
yes
would he date her if she would not do it?
no
he would not even date her if she would give head.
lmao

Buddy is right. You ask. She says no you tell her to fuck off. She says yes you nut in her throat. So many beta faggots here.

OP here
I'm pretty sure (100% sure) she will if i ask, she sucked my dick for few seconds while we were having sex, but I want to give her just hints. i dont want to have to ask. it needs to be something she does normally

You lick her, she blows you.

then you just do it without asking, she'll either stop you or submit and enjoy it, worth the risk

Wow. You sir, can't tell if autistic or just stupid. Let me help you. Men get cravings to eat ass, women don't. Women get tuned on by either being in control, which is lame, or begin dominated. Its a mental game with women and playing it the suttle way is a fast way to get cuked in my opinion. You don't live long enough to put up with women shit when it comes to sex, at least I don't. When you need to bust a nut you do it and bitches need to understand that there no romance when my dick is telling me to tear that bitch up. Take contro,l you don't want to be one of those faggots that gets sex as a gift.