I'm straight, but this guy pays me to let him suck my dick...

I'm straight, but this guy pays me to let him suck my dick. I don't enjoy it and I have to get blackout drunk every time I do it. Does that make me gay?

faggot

faggot

I asked if that makes me gay, not if I'm a faggot, faggot.

>let's guy suck his dick
Nah you're perfectly straight

No!!! you are not gay!

But im dirt poor and the money is good.

You're participating in a homosexual act.
You're gay.

ofc nigger

Just because this is so fucking gay

then take the money and stop caring what neckbeards on Sup Forums think

But I NEED the money.

Well how much money is it?

Jesus how bad is he? I'm sorry but as a gay man, i just know how easy it is to get a penis in my mouth and i just don't know how or why someone would pay for it with shit like grindr and scruff out there.

Maybe its the straight thing but tbh i have that fetish and it vanishes once the straight guy shows interest. I can still be turned on by them but the fetish of having a straight guy is gone when i realize he aint that straight. But the fact that you have to get black out drunk would mean you are, which would make you more attractive in that sense. But i'd feel gross for the fact that i'm paying for it and that it might be causing you some serious damage around the corner.

It doesn't matter if you do it for money or not at the end of the day you got your dicked sucked by another man, that's gay. At the very least you're bi

200 USD

Hayden?

If you're asking if that's my name, no

He knows me very well that's why.

Well how much money is it?Thats pretty good. I think thats a fair trade, and if you dont like it then your still straight. Why is it such a concern for you?

I would rather go back in the woods and eat mushrooms than letting a dude suck my fucking cock. You are gay

jezu fuck op, are you stupid...No, you are not gay, you are just a whore

20 bucks is 20 bucks no matter how you get it

Its called "gay for pay". You're as queer as the day is long.

shoenice?

Well yeah, faggot.

>I don't enjoy it and I have to get blackout drunk every time
Do you cum? How long does a session go on?

Ah so he's in the closet then i assume. My advice would to end it. Closet cases are the fucking craziest in my experience. Both of my stalkers were 'discreet'. They both ruined my life because i lost interest.

Or actually, i would reccomend just becoming a total turn off. Like don't get hard. Don't clean your cock. You need to turn him off you man. Trust me, the majority of gay guys seem to be obsessive, surprisingly callous, and fucking dangerous. Get away from him man. You have enough to be worried about with women, you do not want testosterone mixed in with that insanity.