What do you talk about on date?

What do you talk about on date?

Possible pandemics that can wipe humanity

FORD

Family
Occupation
Recreation
Dreams

how I will plow her pussy in few minutes.

Works

every

time

! ! ! ! ! !

probably talk about Pola Chrostek.

Basic shit then when she seems into it tell here that her pussy has no power over me, so she better lube that ass hole up. Be straight with your bitches so at least you know the sex will be good.

>Dreams

So /x/ tier stuff?

literally anything. not as much about what you say as it is how you say it. you gotta make her laugh or your chances are slim

gay stuff

just ask things and let her talk nigga

Like what they want to do with their lives
Their "dream"

>
ugly chick

retard

this is beauty

The 36 questions to ask each other in order to "fall in love with anyone" (NY Times)
Set I
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

Set II
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?

So that's a no on asking what their best lucid dream has been? Nor favourite nightmare?

Set III
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
Task
37. Stare into each other's eyes for 4 minutes.

Sitting there and asking all these questions wont give you any pussy, they will just think you are clingy and autistic

I'd fucking freak out if anyone asked me all this deeply personal shit.

>7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Don't ask this

Anything, but usually something intimate gets brought up so there's some sexual tension. Depends on the person though, some girls prefer talking about personal stuff. Also it depends if you're talking about the 1st date, 14th date, post-marital date... Vague question tbh

1) Would you rather kill a dog or fuck a baby?
2) Can jet fuel melt steel beams?
3) How many genders?
4) Try to drop food on the floor and see if they are willing to eat it (weed out prissy bitches)
5) dtf?

Black cock

It's more like a list of things NOT to talk about, politics for starters, don't acknowledge any sexual touching/vibes we may have engaged in prior.
Usually personal things like keeping her mind occupied with silly questions that have subtle undertones and really try to get her laughing (in a good way) no self deprivation unless she starts it. Try not to stare at anything that may be gauged as slightly too long for normal, compliment any jewelry she has on (piercings too), that subject has led too immediate sexual situations after the "date". Some have studs in their tongue/clit and think it is soooooo taboo and naughty it fires them right up.

Tattoos in general usually work well as a conversation starter, again there is a good chance of things getting sexual (haha well there is another one on my left boob, wanna see?) Chicks just need an excuse to turn things into a teasing match, smooth sailing from there.

If you date a do-good never even had a beer type then have fun wasting your time and money, they are the worst at dragging you along for free food.
Mention how "real" she is and "unique" our time together has been, women love to feel superior to other women that I can just make up (omg I can't stand those girl-scout types, I'm glad to be with a actual person not some fake goodie two-shoes).
Boom she feels ahead of the imaginary competition and will latch onto that and know what NOT to do, leave my dick dry afterwards (stringing me along).
Women are easy to guide to a conclusion if you play on their subconscious a little, or just get them drunk and take em to pound town before her mind games remind her that the pussy is her only real weapon and leverage.

>If you date a do-good never even had a beer type then have fun wasting your time and money, they are the worst at dragging you along for free food.

Oh no, that's me but I've never dated/asked anyone out..... I know someone else like that.

i need to know who this is...

pic related, exact same tactics got her hand down my pants and my hand up her shirt on the first real "date". Sucks that she didn't tell me she had a bf during our first two months together, I felt bad but apparently things were going south big time before we met so whatever, we live together now.

Call them out over it if you can, get them on the defensive and then leave her dead in the water. That guilt tactic may work on weak minds, she will call and apologias for being a cunt. Give her "another chance" and put her on notice that she's on thin ice, they may overcompensate and get you into their pants. Bail after either way because those bitches never change, but hey maybe you can get some guilt sex before dropping her.

Oh no, that's me but I've never dated/asked anyone out.
I know someone else like that... as in, I like her abit.

Did you quote the wrong person?

congrats mate, she's gorgeous, how'd you meet?

I start with my name followed by how I havnt washed my knob cheese of my dick the date normally ends soon after that

Your love of violently penetrating a girls anus

No... Be careful out there is all i'm saying, some people are rotten to the core but hide it until after you get mixed up with em.

>>>
that's worked for me a few times!!!!

Because you have intimacy issues

I don't think this one is pal.

Enjoyed every moment of Lego Batman for example.

So she goes to a tanning salon l

What do you mean by this?

Answer from your heart

You DON'T ask these all on the first date or rapid fire. The first set is first date stuff and take the whole date for them. Also you answer them and have a conversation about them. The next two sets are for the next few dates and if you want the chick hooked on you for life and you also want to get hooked on her. These questions are designed to foster intimacy so if you both truly share and have conversations around these questions you will both be into each other.

Tl;dr just use the first set on the first date for an easy fuck.

She's pale and isn't tanned at all.

You just said she was not pale

Thanks bro.
Laundry mat (cliche I know), I picked up some clothes she dropped and had my hand wrapped in her underwear (oops!), she just laughed it off.

Our first conversation was over pantie's styles and which was best sexy underwear. We had the same taste in women's underwear and started sending me pics of her posing in the ones she washed, met up for netflix n chill and just kept seeing each other (turns out she was dodging her bf the entire time saying she was "insert lie here" while we snuggled and watched Thor lol). He was a pos so I don't blame her for wanting out. She lives with me now after my roommate left for grad school, good timing really.
Pic related my old roommate, yeah we fooled around but only because it is a small apartment and things happen. She is one loud screamer though holy shit, had the cops called on us once because of it. heh

There are always exceptions bro, sorry to seem so cross about it I just have bad experiences aplenty with their type.

I hope it works out for you two really, just be careful if you think you know someone who acts naive/innocent. In my experience they are hiding something(s) 9/10 times.

good luck either way, it is a mad world

Summed up by "it's always the quiet ones"

First of all, one of us has to work up the courage to ask each other out, plus she might not be into boys.

Well... just go for it then, call her up to go eat somewhere and causally bring up the dynamic of your relationship and TELL HER straight that you think you have feelings for her "Where do we go from here?" and whatnot. Hanging in limbo is torture, treat it like a band-aid and rip it off quick.

What do you have to lose? She is interested or she isn't, no beating around the bush.

Pic related don't be a cuck

Lick the pussy

What if she likes someone else?

Suck his dick

Maybe a girl.

Another one because why not, pretty true to life many times.... Sadly

Steal her heart man, come on if she is worth the time to fawn over then giver her a choice, you or them.
You would think she would give you a chance at least, if not then sorry bro she isn't into ya move on before you get lovesick and cucked.
Love-triangles are bad news, don't get stuck in that hell. If she strikes out maybe you will get a phone call down the line where she needs a shoulder to cry on, there ya go.

She will burn you if you don't confront the situation and make her think at least, unless she already made up her mind and won't give you the time of day.

Still stands

You probably shouldn't mention that you'd like to suck down a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole