True American hero, do not forget this man

True American hero, do not forget this man.

Can't flim flam the zim zam

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

/Legend

love you big guy

>do not forget this man.
Never

the stream were interesting. what was his k/d again?

>knew him
>served with him
>was my mentor

no troop cuts fence and goes that path without damn good provocation and reason
i do not believe half the shit they have said
about him

same as Rudolph, each year 20-35 former service men / spc ops troops go rouge, cut fence and disappear ending up on a bolo list for US national security
look up the "ghost group" of soldiers in south america.

lol who

This is the face of true justice. RIP Chris Dorner

you cant corner the dorner

serious? did you know each other well? what was he like?

get out

Still remember watching the raid on live tv

I am genuinely sad he hasn't mirculously reappeared.

What did he do again?

we havent had any good happenings like that since

True hero, did what few others would dare to do and stood up for himself till the fucking end

killed 4 cops..but he knew something that lapd did not ant to get out... they wanted him dead...why do you think they fired at anything that could potentially be him

he tried to be carefree in life, but after enough horse shit anyone snaps.
the lapd dragged a monster out of him, its like watching someone you know transform into Mr. hyde one week at a time.

Morgan Freeman.
RIP sweet prince.

You can't corner the Dorner faggots. I live in Orange County where this madman started his fight for justice. I hear from friends in Big Bear that people regularly spot him when hiking. They report it but the cops don't give a shit, they think he's dead. No one reports on it in the media but it happens all the fucking time.

I sincerely hope this is true.

didn't donnor hate the zim?

>calls out pigs for what they are and their bullshit
>doesn't go out like a fucking chump

Always remembered. With honor.

Didn't he "die in a fire"?

>neighbourhood

LAPD burned down the cabin he was in. Reports say they heard a single gun shot and after the fire ran its course they found a single charred corpse with a self-inflicted gunshot wound and had Dorner's ID. LAPD says the fire was not intentional

I laughed

Fuck all Police officers, they all deserve a slow and painful death because they are all corrupt