I need hentai videos that aren't shit tier

I need hentai videos that aren't shit tier.

I love pics, doujins, for some reason those really get my going but I haven't really seen any hentai that doesn't turn me off due to shit animation, or just loops of humping.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

I like zone-tan's stuff in general, it's the most quality stuff I've been able to find.

Prove me wrong, Sup Forums, you bunch of nigger cunt faggots. Stop masturbating on your pillow for a second and help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are a few resources.

HentaiHaven(best place for animation)
NHentai(Doujin, basically a rip of exhentai)
ExHentai(Best of the best doujin. Look up Sad Panda on /h/ for a guide)
Nyaa.se (torrents)

The best shit money can't buy.

Also, Gelbooru for pictures.

hentai haven is good?

Alright, you'll have to give me something specific on there then, because I've been on there and I've tried to find something nice, but that's exactly what I was thinking of when I said shit animation and humping loops.

If that's good then maybe I only somehow like stills and not movies of cartoon tits.

zone ain't hentai
go to hentaihaven

and I'm in exhentai, it's great, thanks. I'm way into the doujins.

Onichichi

If you're okay with outdated stuff, check out bible black.

I'm getting off to Zone more than I am to hentai haven.

I don't know, maybe a just prefer a western style for hentai. I kind of remember getting off to hentai years ago though, and now I can't find anything really good.

Zone isn't western. Zone is just flash animation hentai. Are you slightly retarded?

whats the difference between e.hentai and ex.hentai? they are the same format and look like the same site.

ex.hentai has no rules. They have everything including stuff they'd remove off their normal e.hentai site.

e.hentai has restrictions on whats allowed there. ex doesn't

No I'm not, meanie face.

My dick might be though. It's like, I love images but once they start moving around in loops and moving to awful camera angles and having incredibly slow plots I lose my boner and have to google some Asa Akira ass blasting to finish off my night instead of finishing off to a superior 2D girl.

You're telling me you like zone stuff yet most zone flash animation is just a bunch of looping. Go click categories on Hentai Haven and click Milf or something.

ah ty. im guessing mostly on loli stuff?

try the manga: nhentai.net. I usually just read the rape, cuck, and gore ones tho. Only thing getting me hard these days.

Alright I guess I'm just on a different wavelength from hentai. I don't like those forty pound milkbags on 40 year olds. Not loli stuff, but I mean less than an E cup does it for me.

Maybe hentai just isn't for me and I should stick to doujins. I like their variety, and they feel more realistic, whatever that means.

I mean I've even tried loli on hentaihaven and it's a bunch of 25 year old B and C cup broads giving hairy dicks a tentative suck.

Meanwhile I can find pictures of gallons of cum shooting all over someone who actually looks 20 with an A cup while she drowns in it while being fucked in her ass.

loli, shota, guro, probably some other stuff.

+ gore

Kite

shadbase

That guy who posted Nyaa.se is a knob.
sukebei.nyaa.se/ has EVERYTHING. ;3