Ready /b? It's t-time for Therapy and Tea, w-with Alice3D!

Ready /b? It's t-time for Therapy and Tea, w-with Alice3D!

Come t-tell me what is wrong; d-don't suffer in silence!

vocaroo.com/i/s1gZAZqTGy2i

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CagmLTnF7C
vocaroo.com/i/s1RAeYWsBic5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump!

Return Geronimo's Skull, Jeb! Bush.

Oh hey Alice, nice dubs.

Tea is lame.

what's wrong?

what's wrong is that i haven't had a prostate orgasm in four months and it's leaving me very vexed

Fix my problems bitch

Hey Alice how is going tonight

Hey mama.

T-thanks for sharing. L-let's select a tea.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CagmLTnF7C

...bump

>_>

Timestamp?
Also whether it's you or not, nice stockings

Maid4Maid bump!

How are you doing tonight Alice?

Y-you should look a little harder dear. Here, w-while you do that, s-some tea.

Now who has problems that they need help with?

Commencing bump protocol...

Bumping complete.

For the glory of anonkind.

they took my waifu, those filthy kikes.

what shall I do now?

hello my lovely Alice dono!!

hai alice

why haven't you responded to my email yet? >:(

W-what? Can you explain b-better?

*waves*

It's q-quite well, you?

Which p-problems are those?

P-please. San is f-fine.

H-hello, how c-can I help you?

hey sweethearts, both regulars and anons. I hope your day's going okay.

tay is gone

vocaroo.com/i/s1RAeYWsBic5

same same all fine tonight , only chill and cuddly feelings

T-that is good to hear

So long story short i started drinking tea something like a month ago and took the habit to do it at least once every day, the one i drink is spearmint tea, though i swear to god it tastes like...i don't know, i'm pretty sure there's nothing on our planet that has such a disgusting taste, i genuinely shiver while drinking it because of how bad it tastes, so anyways i tried anything to make it better, adding honey doesn't work and with sugar i had to add 6 cubes before noticing a slight change, issue is that i can't use 10+ of these every single day just to make it sweeter because of course it wouldn't be that healthy, so, any advices on how to improve the taste?

bumps

Hm? Did you send it today? I respond to emails every night at 12am PST. If you haven't heard from me, there's a good chance I haven't seen it yet. You haven't been forgotten or overlooked, user.

*nods* Jill.

W-why not just drink a better tea?!

How about different tea

Talk to me like you hate me and find me revolting. I don't know why my friends love that shit so I'm seeing if it really feels good

You sound like Tomoko!

by the way, vanilla chai sounds amazing. you have to tell me where you get all these flavors from.

evening, 2B. you doing well?

if you want a bad flavor, go get fermented oolong tea. I have never tasted something so vile in my life.

Y-you are a nice person and p-people say nice things about you!

good man

i just wanted to say hai and that i love your threads

oh ok. i'll wait then

Watup

Check'd & kek'd

Why don't you just get a different kind?!

holy shit alice is a girl?

It's easier to suffer in silence than it is to deal with people who pretend to care.

T-that's the worst insult anyone h-has ever said to me.

F-from the Amazon.

Amazon Prime, that is.

Yes. T-this isn't new news.

why is hanayo the best

No different from any other night, thank you for asking. You're doing fine as well, I trust?

Thank you for your patience.

Why n-not check out someone who actually does care? B-because I do, Anonymous.

Not much.

T-that whole VN is awful

If I feel like I should be on behavioral medication, do I broach the subject to my standard physician, what's the best way to go about seeking a anti-depressant?

>wearing gloves to hide man hands
>conveniently covering up adams apple and face
>dress to obscure body shape

yea sure OP is a girl.

0k Alice - d... s-san!

Today my suffering is because I meet this girl... that I don't like but she likes me, and I never felt that before so I am confuse... I want to reject her but also I like the attention she gives me...

hello "alice3d"
its my first time stumbling along one of you threads, could you introduce yourself to me?

Love the dress Alice.

Also, nice dubs.

your* :/

Uhhh, alright? Are there better kinds of tea then? I don't know, i saw it had mint in the name and i thought "Neat i love mint!" So i bought both that and peppermint tea but still have to try the last one, it's very funny that it has such a bad taste because you'd never guess from the scent the bags have.

L-let's break this into three sections:

1. Behavioral medication? What in the world is that?

2. Yes, you talk to your PCP or GP about antidepressants

3. I would talk to your doctor and maybe get a referral to a therapist or psychologist.

L-let's do this again, it's fun!

1. I wear gloves because people requested them

2. I hide my face, but have posted my adams apple

3. What the fuck is "obscuring" about most of what I wear?

...reject her and d-don't lead her on.

I l-like it too!

I'm Alice, s-silly

thank god we care about you, user.

T-try chai tea. It m-might not smell as nice, but it t-tastes better.

I b-bought a pack of like 120!

More then you could handle

Try m-me

no offense Alice, but how can you care about someone you've never met. Is it caring about humanity as a whole?

!. Likely poor wording choice on my end.

2. Thank you.

3. Thank you again.

the day of the rope is near

i dont feel a very wide range of emotions what do i do ouo

hey alice3d, if i tell you, that i want to make you bleed from the ass and make you cry and scream my name on every thrust, how would you respond?

Hello Tea-Chan!
I'm having coffee because I'm not gay, but that's besides the point.

I feel like I purposely act like a rude asshole to push away everyone around me because I'm afraid of forming meaningful emotional connections with other people. So I push them away before I can avoid even havingthe possibility of being hurt, but as you might imagine this leads to a lonely life. How do you reccomend is the best way to "be real" with someone?

what do you do in your threads?
advertise tea?

>how can you care about someone you've never met

W-wow, I guess people are completely incapable of caring about p-people in any way except face to face.

Right?

M-my pleasure

second. chai tastes like christmas in your mouth.

everyone deserves to be cared about, user.

my father angrily and drunkenly grabbed me by the throat and left a big bruise, what tea do you recommend to reduce the pain and swelling

you have an adams apple? Do girls have adams apples?

Help me out here.

To convert 300ml of .150M solution to a solution with a concentration of .0075M, how much water need to be added?

W-with laughter

Why stop with the voice clips I thought they were cute?

M-my name is Alice, and coffee is t-terrible; it's c-clear that you do purposefully act l-like a rude asshole.

Have you tried maybe turning down the coffee? It can cause irritability.

i feel very disconnected from reality in a sense that i dont really feel happy or sad or angry and im just floating through life

what kind of "help"

Tyenol. Also a call to the police.

No, I d-don't.

I d-don't do one every post!

Have y-you talked to a doctor? That c-could be depersonalization or anhedonia.

Psychological help.

green tea works well for pain and inflammation related to arthritis, maybe that would work.
or an assault charge.

Emotions are outward expression. Are you referring to affect by any chance? If you are, I'd highly suggest you get into a hard science or business. We could use more people like you.

Kidding aside, user. It's not such a bad quality to have, if you can make it work for you. However, if you think it is well past what you might consider atypical, you might want to consult with a therapist or even a psychiatrist.

i prefer drinking lava over tea, please explain how its good my dude

Whoops sorry, didn't see your reply in time, also really wasn't expecting to get so many replies just from that, i'm totally not an expert about tea though, as i said i just chose that kind because i thought mint would've been good, what would you advice instead? You surely have much more insight about it than me u.u

Nope, i'd rather have something sweet to drink, possibly something that doesn't require me adding sugar or honey since i really dislike it, i love sugary things but honey is just too much, so i need something that's not that sugary but that doesn't taste like muddy water like the current tea i'm drinking does lol.

Hmm, well if both advice this kind instead it must surely be better, thank you all!

Definitely not, you can see its a man

I will try Alice d..s-san!!!

i havent contacted a doctor, but i feel like its just me overreacting. how do i be more appreciative of what i have?

He still fucks up and sounda like a guy. Apparently took then years to learn how to sound like a monotone faggot

.150M?
Is that PPM?

285ml

It t-tastes good.

D-do your best!

Feeling disconnected from reality is k-kind of a bit different from being unappreciative d-dear.

sounda huh? P-posting from a phone when y-you should be at work?

>tfw still can't even drum up the motivation to do anything I usually enjoy
>feel like sabotaging every friendship I have because I don't deserve nice things

why am I such an idiot?

Let me know when you find out...

M = molar = concentration. So it's moles of solute/volume of solution mol/L

I'd like to say thank you Alice for coming here every week and talking with us lowly dregs on Sup Forums.

I really like White Chocolate Mocha black tea!
It's really quite good! Mixed by Stash! Highly recommended. Especially if you don't like traditional teas!

What?

T-the first one is known as anhedonia; it is a s-serious symptom and y-you should seek out a doctor.

Why d-do you think you don't deserve nice things?

I have had a serious relationship with a girl for about a year, and we recently separated. She began dating my friend as a bit of a "rebound" in order to make me "jealous" her words not mine. Her being my only long term girlfriend, I can't help but want to get back together with her, so I asked her if she wanted to date again. She responded with "I don't want to rush things, but I am interested" throughout me waiting for her, I met a really nice girl via friends who is very into me (saying "I love you", etc.) but the problem is I don't want to lead her on, and I also don't want to lose her entirely. How do I handle this?

I was mostly joking about the oolong. chai has cinnamon and ginger and cloves, so it's pretty amazing. better if made with milk.

Are you the tarot girl?

I got dubs on Monday and I need a reading.

I c-come by every day dear....ish.

I t-think you should walk away. She's c-clearly messing with you, and you don't n-need that.

No one does. What do tou do to stop anhedoni?

Mrs. Alice3d it is a pleasure to meet you. I have a problem. I am caught between my friends and family.

A little background:
My bother is an insufferable mooch. He goes off to work for some carnival or traveling show, then instead of investing his money and getting his own place, he crashes at our mom and dads house. I have been on my own since 18, but my parents are in a tight money situation and do not need his baggage. He eats everything he can, he makes messes he doesn't clean and he always bums cigarettes from me and my friends when we go visit my folks. This man is 34 years old and always runs home to mommy. My parents keep saying that "this will be the last time" but my mothers maternal drama kicks in and he gets to come home. He promises my mom whatever it takes to get in the door. I want to keep in touch with my family but he pisses me off to no en when my folks have to come to me for grocery money. How do I keep peaceful in this situation. my friends do not want anything to do with him and refuse to go see my mom when they are not free (my friends and I lived in the same neighborhood for most of our lives, and they consider my mom their 2nd mom.) so it hurts my mom and dad to not get to see everybody. The rest of the family has been alienated by him also. please help.

im very lonely even though i have alot of friends and people who want to be in a relationship with me

I dunno, I just don't feel like I do