Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpEEo-9ySkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.
alcohol

>alcohol makes you hallucinate large hairy bipeds
You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

they just saw bears you dumb shit

dumb cuck

There's been a lot more than 400 my man.

Any good documentaries on the Loch Ness monster?

>in b4 "b-but the guy admitted it was a hoax on his death bed"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in Scotland since its founding.

They're retards who want attention, fuckface. Why do you think there's an equally retarded TV show about it?

River monsters episode.

americans get tanked on a single miller lite.

it's no surprise they'd see bigfoot.

Explain Australian Bigfoot called the yowie then!

I've seen it

Abos.

>stories about it predate European arrival in North America
Try again.

The one with Werner Herzog

I drink Everclear in the woods all the time and I've never once hallucinated bigfoot.

>drinking amerikek spirits

found the problem

These same people thought the wind and rain and sun and moon were gods. You gullible chucklefuck.

What's your point here?
Without modern measuring instruments that's not a terrible assumption to make. But the fact is sightings continued beyond that point. I'm not saying with 100% certainty that bigfoot exists, but it's something to ponder.

Honestly fucking love the ironic bigfootposting, always leads to quality threads

Tailypo>Wendigo>>>>>>Bigfoot

he's not entirely wrong. Once I went to sleep and I could have sworn that I was taken by ayy lmaos, it was one of the most real feelings ever but then I woke up in my bed. If i imagined seeing a wolf or something instead then i might believe it

>What's your point here?

amerikek spirits are fucking shite

Liquor handling ratings
1. Eastern Europeans
2. Europeans
3. Australians
4. Americans
5. South Americans
5. Brits
6. Africa
7. Asia

There's a show about Big Foot on Animal Planet so how can it not be real??

Willow Creek

only liberal nu-males deny the reality of bigfoot

>chinks and amexicans rated above brits

some high quality delusions you got there.

That's a dream, not a hallucination.

You can't really generalize America, it's more a regional thing here. Some of us are better at alcohol than others.

muh microalcoholics

Chinks are below but amiricansare definitely higher.

explain to me how Rodger Patterson had more advanced suit technology than Stanley Kubrick when he was thrown in jail because he couldn't afford to pay the camera rental fee

>Chinks are below

that's not what you wrote, zhang:

>3. Australians
>5. Brits

>but amiricans are definitely higher

false. brits don't get smashed after 2 bottles of alcopop.

How did you know I was from Wisconsin? :^)

lmao

Abominable is actually really good. Rear Windowesque movie about a crippled guy in a wheel chair watching college babes get picked off by Bigfoot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tpEEo-9ySkA
And Bishop from Aliens is in it

I'm sure I've seen this movie, the thread immediately made me think of it but I couldn't remember the name, but I don't remember any of those scenes except the wheelchair guy and the guy getting a syringe in the neck... How odd.

that's like saying the holocaust exists because of all the Jewish survivor witnesses