Time to break the law

Time to break the law.

I've spent years teaching and adjusting the CQB close quarters and hand-to-hand combat to the special operations devisions Berets, rangers, and Delta.

Ask me anything

You ever do amateur MMA fights?

I know who you are...

I was friends with a SEAL who lived in queen creek Arizona, we would throw innocuous fight party's on his private property a couple times a year, combatants signed waivers.
Sometimes you could do 2-3 fights a night. This was around 2010-2012

I was 26-0-0

No you dont.

If you do indeed, you would know to keep that information private.

>Ask me anything
What is your full name and rank/position.

>almost got me

What happens when it turns out to be a Lieutenant Colonel?

except this is done at benning

>let's get going with the real related questions

Whats some go to kill moves?

So?

Go ahead and enlighten me on your AIT soldier, I'm not talking about your petty level 1 combative

>almost got me
If you was really army he would have.

Bare handed, blade, puncture, force multiplying tool, blunt force, or firearm?

any tactics on winning a fight with a stronger/bigger person than you? (I don't have much fighting skills either I don't get in them much)

Bare handed, blade.

What's the best chow hall on post

Also, is BJJ useful in survival situations?

Leverage, fulcrum, pressure points, nerve clusters, and esophagus. Crush esophagus with blade of hand, there are a cluster of nerves along the side of the neck as well that will shock the equilibrium. For good fulcrum and leverage look up some BJJ sand Judo

BJJ is incredibly useful for one on one situations. Especially when there is a size discrepancy of >50lbs

All that training but what are you going to do if someone has a gun on you a few feet away in an open area?

gorram fayettenam

DFACS don't differ much

What about multiple attackers?

10 foot rule. Trained gunman takes 1.5-1.8 seconds to draw sidearm and have it aimed and ready for firing. A trained and ready man can cover that with two quick strides in around 0.5-0.8