I'm about to shoot testosterone

I'm about to shoot testosterone.

Let's talk.

go to bed barry

someone paid 200 bucks for some salt water. well done.

Enjoy your tiny kiddie size testicles and gyno

What are you, a trans man or something? Cus you know unless you have very low testosterone, if you have too much in your body, your body will convert the excess to estrogen.

it's prescription. you assume too much.

i thought this was Sup Forums, not /fit/

I'm afraid I don't know who this Barry is you speak of, my name is Patrick, pleased to meet you.

>Valeant
My nigga keep buying them drugs I own vrx stock
So what's the deal why are you taking this?

>it's prescription.
basically female, so tits or gtfo

Why do you hang out on the floor?

i don't mind not having two eggs dangling between my legs, as surprising as that may sound. as far as gyno goes, i'm not sure that's the way it goes... maybe guys who have gyno end-up taking toestosterone, but I don't think there's an inverse correlation.

naw, i'm just a kinda normal kid, a bit scrawny tho, i think the testosterone will do me some good on that, but i get it because i take another medication that lowers my testosterone even lower.

Where the fuck are your nipples?!

what SSRI are you on

..........i just shot estrogen

dont you need two wipes one for skin one for bottle? no bandaid?

A lot of guys take testosterone thinking it will make them super buff or something but they get too much and their body converts the extra to estrogen, causing the gyno. But if you already have low T then you should be fine, as long as your doc keeps track of your levels and does regular blood tests.

Gotcha. I guess it's different if you have a medical reason to take it, and not abusing it.

i take another med (methadone) that lowers my testosterone.

what? i shouldn't? i honestly rather... :

lol I got some estrogen pills under my tounge right now, boobs coming along nicely.

gg for ur health problems when you inject this

As am i

If the guy has a prescription then he has doctor supervision, he will be fine.

>methadone lowers testosterone
is that why i always have crushes on methadone guys? every time i go to rehab and there's a cute guy it turns out hes doning

Well why are you taking it?

it's folded.

nope, i don't bleed...

i remember that now from overhearing stuff about that on /fit/ when i first wondered how to bend my elbow upward, thanks for reminding me.

my sister's jealous of my boobs. its fun to call her little sister and tease her subtly

does that mean if you shoot loads of estrogen your body will turn the excess into testosterone

You trans?

Good story on NPR today that gave the results of hundreds of T studies. It's not going to improve your memory but your dick will get hard more often.

It's coming together now
>Dissolving the pill
Gross
Yikes all these people fucking with their hormones no wonder the world is crazy
Also pic related is estrogen pills yeah? Odd

yeah. i feel a kinship with guys who shoot T tho. like we're both taking control of our biology manually. in a way.

quite possibly, i imagine...

Yah that does happen, it happens a lot in trans woman who thing more is better, but the end result is actually worse than taking the right amount.

>Dissolving the pill
>Gross

Sublingual is more effective for micronized estrogen. Better results and the pills taste kinda sweet so its not too bad.

no thats not true. aromatase only works in one direction, test-> est

pregnant women have blood estrogen levels that are like 10x as high as normal and it doesn't convert to T

Google is creepy like that sometimes, or you have a virus.

well, it's in... only been about a month...

how long have you taken it? why are you taking it? what is it doing to you?

Well maybe you are right, but I just know for sure that people warn not to take too much because of that reason.

--
Actually just did a quick google search, you are right. But the reason people warn not to do it is because if you are not on T blockers your body may respond to high e levels by producing more t.. so the effect seems similar.

Are you in transition?

est acts as an LH inhibitor, so you'll produce less T.

thats why some endos perscribe high est no AA as a regimen

you should see the estradiol doses that thai doctors perscribe. they're huge

> thats why some endos perscribe high est no AA as a regimen

People still do that???? I know that's how it use to be done but with T blockers now I don't think many people still do that because it's less effective.

I realized this is italian for repair and the drug I'm thinking of spirolactone or spirazone? Idk

Why the methadone?

>spirolactone
Its a T blocker so prob that.

Here's a tip on how to be a guy...

...we don't care...about anything...especially you...

So why you posting then?

opiate addiction...

i got my jaw broken from some crazy guy on coke or meth with his friends one night, got prescribed dilaudids, ended-up eating them like tic-tacs, physician was upping my dose and being nice about filling my script early, but eventually it got too much, and i had to get H (i didn't know they sold the pills on the street).

i quit once, and shot H recreatively here and there, and one night i was taking 16 Tylenol No. 1 with my 12-pack of beer at the bar three times a night, and I met this guy who was on pills, and we ended-up living together because I had gotten off crack, and opiates before, so I knew the way out, and I decided to get him off drugs hoping he'd want to be my boyfriend, but he went back to his parents who kicked him out as a teenager. ... I left.

How does methadone make you feel? Theres a methadone clinic near by and mon-friday people are lined up at the door hours before it opens

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you thought about suboxone or subsolve?

i met this other guy on the street this summer though, he skateboards for real (not just wearing shoes), and he's really gay I think... like 1/100 gay...

just as I was giving-up hope...

he didn't trust me, i guess it was too good to be true to him, even for me who waited so long to meet another of my specie it almost felt too good to be true, but i guess i'm a bit more willing to try than he is...

i thought he was in better conditions than he really was, but when he told me i jumped on him and said i was sorry, but he's still mad, and he hasn't made it way entirely to me yet...

soon, though, i think/hope

You're drunk, go home emo

if i don't take it for a few days it makes me feel a bit warm and lightheaded, maybe kinda like when you're feverish, but if i take it every day i don't feel it.

it's just that dilaudids last four hours in your system, 8 to 12 hours after your fix, you need another. heroin you can tough it 24 hours, methadone you can go several days before you start feeling withdrawal... and it's a ton cheaper. there are lots of advantages to taking methadone, but it doesn't quite take the pain away like the other two do.

i had suboxone at first, but my dose was way too high. i had these five huge pills under my tongue, and i had to wait forty minutes every single day at the drug store while they dissolved... very, very unpleasant memories. plus there's naloxone in dilaudids that just washes away the opiates in your brain first, so it makes you feel sick before... suboxone is a poor excuse of a medication, it's barely even approved here.

i'm trying to ._.

Yeah, I feel you. Sub works if you have the motivation to be done. You have a three month window to taper, and after that you're fucked. i wish you the best man!

thanks...

i'm not sure i'll ever be off methadone, though... my biological mother is handicapped, and i think she used to be on heroin while she was pregnant... she used to take codeine for sure, though, so maybe i just need it. idk...

Trt bro here.... u really should look in to /r/testosterone on reddit..... other than that where are you labs....
Test
Free test
Lh
Estrodiol sensitive

Also
Hcg injections will stop your balls from shrinking

And you should get more labs in a month to see how your estrogen levels are. ... if too high get the doc to prescribe u an AI

People are incredibly strong once they realize it, I believe in you