White guy from Arizona here. Voted Trump and want to build wall. Don't like spics at all

White guy from Arizona here. Voted Trump and want to build wall. Don't like spics at all.

But I was at a buddy's house last night for a party and I got a little tipsy.

Started talking to this girl who was Hispanic. Started talking about random shit like video games and cars.

Ended up fucking like rabbits. I mean balls deap, pussy juicy dripping off my cock. She stayed the night and just left a few hours ago.

Should I call her later or just leave it at that?

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hispanic pussy is magical. Call her back and discover how many licks it truly takes.

go back to Sup Forums you ignorant fuck

You mad, Pablo?

If you like her, call her. If you are so far down the rabbit hole you hate "racemixing" etc then why bother? You say you don't like spics but you fucked one and it seems you enjoyed it, so maybe you need to reassess that.

Depends how important hating spics is to you.

If you're willing to loosen up on it, by all means go for it.

Otherwise... you'll probably just fuck it up with political bullshit. Leave it as is. It's a win-win for all involved.

I was kinda drunk though and we both liked the same cars.

The pussy was tight tho.

ur a douche

*you're

Latinas are gorgeous but those accents are like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I dated a girl from Paraguay for a few months and she gave me some of the best sex I've ever had. Also, if they like you they'll do pretty much anything to please you and that includes stuff in bed. I've lived in Miami the past 13 years and have grown to have a lot of contempt for Hispanics, but I'll admit their women are amazing sexual partners.

your a douche

bump

Dont call her. You sound like a retard, she deserves better.

Is Hispanic a race now?

If you hate latinas so much why would you bother

Jokes on you I just texted her and she agreed to hang with me after work tomorrow.

thread

op sounds like a hillbilly.

How did he bang a Latina and you can't, Jose?

I never said either of those things.

If girl is hot and sex is good, fuck again.

Always wear a rubber, don't want her to drop am anchor baby on you. Also, Latinas can get very fiesty, but they also have brothers and cousins who will hunt you if you make her "sad".

Source...I have fucked a few. Praise Arianny.

OP here,

Arianny is love

My spicfu

You should call immigration.

Me too, for years. Just so you know though, she is Mexican, Filipina and Jew. Here, have an early Arianny.

Heed my advice tho...they don't play. Fiesty women. MAGA

MAGA

Don't think she has any Jew but I know she's Mexican and Flip.

Has she burned coal?

I forget where I knew the "jew" thing from. Been a fan for years and swear I know it to be true...doesn't matter.

I don't recall any coal, I do think there was an arab or two. The guy she Went to jail for beating was and Indian, lol.

Just looked it up. She's 3/4 Mex 1/4 Flip

I remember her kicking that dude's ass.

>tfw even her mug shot was attractive

I know what you saw... but I'm serious about the jew thing. Like, one of her parents had a jewish last name or she mentioned it in some long lost interview. I will say again though...I don't care if she is part ayylmao. Arianny is one of the best of all time! LOL.

Yeah, up drinking all night, fighting a muthafucka...still looked good.

I'd let her beat my white ass tbh.

>tfw voted teflon Don
>want to build wall
>want to MAGA

All while getting that beaner pussy.

>10/10, would get choked out and then bail her out of jail... for round 2.

Build the Wall. Actually have my new official MAGA hat coming tomorrow. Teens on bikes stole my last one, could not catch them.

I will fuck all of the asians and brownskins I can get. Just never cum in them unless you know them well and The Pill is used. NO ANCHOR BABIES.

I mean, call her i guess. If you both have the same hobbies, why not?

Agreed. Arianny triangle choke me until I cum and pass out at the same time every night after work would be fantastic.

I kind of kekd at the teens on bikes story.
>Not having a MAGA Dodge Charger Hemi V8 to chase down hippies with

I think its war bride fetish for me. I don't like spics so fucking a spic girl gets me extra hard. Kinda like the boys in Vietnam would come back with women.

>pic related as well

Pretty clean ride.

They hit me from behind. I was walking from my car to the Burrito joint and I hard them saying shit about my hat and Trump, payed no mind. When I came out, they hit me from behind. No chance of catching them in a car. They hit a dirt field and were out.

Spics are good dude..real fucking good in bed. I fucking love em. If they were raised right, they make great food too.

Beware of the brothers and cousins, lol.

>When I came out, they hit me from behind. No chance of catching them in a car. They hit a dirt field and were out.

Damn, that's fucked up. I don't really like trump, but i'd never attack someone for wearing a MAGA hat.

Stray strong brother.

Slay some beaner pussy and MAGA

The Effects of Immigration on the United States’ Economy — Penn Wharton Budget Model

FYI: Donald Trump went Wharton

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy

OP sounds pretty retarded

Yeah, kids will be kids. In my area though, It probably is not smart to wear one, lol. This is eternally blue region. New one is showing up tomorrow :)

Yep

And god bless Arianny Celeste.

racism is a mental health issue

They should have never been here anyway, unless on work visas. Then sending them back should have been heavily enforced, along with e-verify to keep them from making any money after the visa ended.

Of course, you would have to be older than 20 to remember an america with only 3 million of them.

/thread

>It probably is not smart to wear one

I hope you keep wearing that MAGA hat. As a liberal, i find it disgusting that my fellow liberals find it offensive when they see a trump supporter. If you can't defeat someone intellectually and resort to violence, that means they win.