If two men were stranded and one only had milk and the other only had orange juice, which man would last longer?

If two men were stranded and one only had milk and the other only had orange juice, which man would last longer?

Depends. Could one kill the other to win?

Well the vegan would probably die first

milk because it's both a food and a drink. orange juice is only a drink.

whenever we consume acids out body takes calcium from the bones to stabilize itself.
Also we cant digest cows milk properly

I'm going with oj because vitamin content and milk is such a lipid

I want to say milk man would last longer, but scurvy would probably set in for him long before the orange juice man would have any issues that milk would solve.

i can digest cows milk just fine pussy.

I dunno but I wouldn't wanna be the milk guy hanging around the other guy with all those gross orange juice farts.

no you cant
you aren't a cow so your body doesn't have the enzymes to digest it dude
it's a good thing, cows milk is for young cows trying to gain several hundred pounds and increase their bone density to support the weight gain

If they had any damn sense, they'd trade so both could have o.j. and both could have milk, but of course that would never happen because people are fucking scum, so I hope they both die horribly.
Bastard milk and o.j. drinkers. Fuck them.

back to best korea with you

Are we talking all you can drink of both? And do we get to choose like the brands of milk/orange juice?

OJ guy isn't getting any protein or fat. I think that's worse

If we are talking about a limited daily supply, And assuming a means of keeping it fresh, then milk. Both are shit for providing balanced nutrients, but milk provides more calories, which will sustain a person for a good amount of time.

If they have an unlimited supply daily, then it just depends on which case of malnutrition kills them first.

Oj, probably. The sugar and orange would be more likely to attract animals, even if it's just some nasty ass bugs. Failing all that, I'd imagine orange juice contains more water.

Either way ur fucked.

/thread

untreated milk and orange juice?

so full fatts and no added sugars?

vitamins dont matter much short term, all about fats and carbonhydrates in this situation

Name one enzyme.

the nutrition in cows milk is broken down by the enzyme rennet. It is not found in humans.
Also we shouldn't digest lactose after youth
we drink milk because it tastes good, it has no health benefits (aside from certain countries who add vitamins to their foods)

lactase nigger

If milk man can choose what kind of milk it is he can avoid scurvy by choosing human titty milk.
Then he basically can live indefinitely.

Milk because we are mammals designed to produce and feed off milk during infancy. but its not unreasonable to except that adults could survive off milk

Thread/

I have a glass of each every morning with breakfast so my opinion is milk

If it's that easy, what if I drink human titty orange juice?

Milk is a alt-right symbol.
O.J. is a Black mans name.

white man would have build a civilization before the black man even discovered the wheel

Then you'll live forever
Human titty orange juice is the key to eternal life, but don't tell anyone

But you just told me
And others
Because others can see your post

I trust you guys

what happens if i introduce rennet producing biotics into my system? Saying that the microbiotics were not toxic to my body?

this is what retarded looks like

I have a shit ton of lactase, chink.

The bare fact that people developed the ability to process cow's milk so rapidly means it's an evolutionary advantage.

>milk isn't beneficial
I'm calling bait

>no you cant
>you aren't a cow so your body doesn't have the enzymes to digest it dude

>lactase
>Lactase is an enzyme produced by many organisms. It is located in the brush border of the small intestine OF HUMANS and other mammals. Lactase is essential to the complete digestion of whole milk;

some people lose it later in life but humans do have it.

Okay: tell the public that human titty grapefruit juice is the key to eternal life. got it.

>I have a shit ton of lactase, chink.

This nearly fucking killed me

we have those too you fucking faggot, we use both lactose or sacarose in the syntesis of ATP

fugg i meant glucose instead of sacarose. Thanks for that fucktard

I'm pretty sure OJ hydrates way better than milk does, so OJ.

lolololol what the fuck is lactase. hahhaa you lose ;)

>juice

if we didn't domesticate animals that produce milk, we wouldn't be using lactase after childhood.

biochemistry 101 ITT

Depends what type. Recent studies show we could possibly survive our whole lives on human breast milk

well I assume it would be successful and since it's only purpose is to curdle milk you'd be able to digest milk really efficiently. of course it would be specific to one milk producer, but you would have a pretty cool skeleton.
I wasn't the guy who said lactase I'm talking about rennet. I don't think anyone with only one stomach produces rennet
after youth we have no need for lactase but most still have it in their bodies

we process human milk
lactase has nothing to do with the species
you're all morons.

milk has more fat. More fat = more calories. More calories = more energy = more time to ponder your inevitable death.

the real question is does that mother fucking oj have pulp, gook?

Milk guy wins. OJ is pretty much just sugar.

But it's an orange. Milk isn't a cow

I'm gonna go with milk. It's got more fat content. That's pretty much your anti-starvation reserve. And if it's cold you're gonna be much better off.