Shock urself w/that zoll

Nice artifact

Hello there, How does it get boring, Sounds interesting tbf

Checked, also another paramedic fag

Yeah right with this ancient piece of shit

Sup bro. Yeah this patient kept fucking moving around. Wish we had lifepak

it ain't that interesting bud

What up!

Put ped pads on your hands and turn on manual pacing. Start low and see how much current you can handle.

another medic fag here. sup fam

Where are you guys from?

Not much m8, just browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums hbu?

the midwestern US

Ever had to do or witness anything gruesome that wasnt on Sup Forums?

Do you feel that first responders are unfairly compensated given the dangerous nature of their work?

What's your opinion on x-ray techs?

Yes, I personally get payed $8.20/hr.
They're cool

Ever encountered a situation where you needed to provide pain relief for an opiate user but couldn't given their high tolerance?

ever deliver a baby?

Kek I get $15 an hour

We carry a lot of drugs

i didn't think they even paid dick suckers

Damn... I'd be happy with that

Where do you work? I'm a basic in Tennessee and I get $13. AMR was paying vet medics $25 (they're also going under in my city in April, so...)

i'm currently binging with about 1.5 liters of vodka a day, but it's only been about a week and a half, to self medicate for bipolar/anxiety/hypochondria, because i wasn't able to refill my Effexor a few months ago, and felt a manic spell coming on, and made a jackass decision. I know self-medicating is ultimately idiotic, so my only real question is: how long can I go on like this, before I am kill?
I've self detoxed twice by monitoring my intake and slowly decreasing it. But it seems harder to manage this go around and I keep wondering if I should just force my insane ass to go to an ER to detox under supervision.....

I'm in Minnisota

Don't go to the ER, find a private facility, and contract with them. I can't tell you how often I've transported patients to the ER for detox, who I see the very next week for the same thing.

are you a vet? how'd u get into ems work?

Thanks for the advice. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

No problem! I really hope it works out for you, and you can sober up and get your meds under control.

Besides riding in an ambulance, what other positions are available for ems/paramedic? I'm considering this field because in my state, I can skip a few years of university towards a nursing degree.

hey man, i don't have any questions, but thanks for being a cool dude and doing your job despite being paid jack shit. obviously we'd be in trouble if we didn't have people like you who work your ass off every day saving lives for minimum wage. so thanks, hope you have a good night man