I've smoked a 1/2 lb of bud since New Year's and am now taking a tolerance break

I've smoked a 1/2 lb of bud since New Year's and am now taking a tolerance break.

Ask me anything

I took 100 hits of acid total in 2016.

I actually had a third and fourth eye.

I've smoked daily up to an eigth since 2003. Never took a break.

Why are you such a bitch?

Why are you such an unproductive waste of space?

That sounds fun. I'm nursing the delusion that I might become an astronaut (or at least go to space) so I've always turned down acid.

Because I needed to smoke 2-3 bowls to myself to feel a little baked. What's it like to waste all that weed?

Usually AMA threads are packed, what's going on tonight?

no one cares. not that much weed in that amount of time and half of Sup Forums smokes

I'm just here for the cute kitten.

>the average Sup Forumstard smokes more than 4g daily
Really?

Guess this thread will 404 soon. Later Sup Forums

>1/2 lb
Why haven't you smoked more? maybe my bowls are just huge but 1/2 lb is a really small amount to me

I don't waste... I press it into rosin, eat it, dab it, smoke it.

I have testicular cancer. I even eat the shitty spent weed i pressed or turned to oil. I waste nothing.

it's too tasty to do anything else

I probably would have, but I was loading 2g of bud with 0.5-1g of good hash into every bowl and by the end of it I'd barely have a buzz. Hard to keep interested in hacking my lungs out for almost no reward

>an eighth a day
>others are wasting weed
hilarious m8.

Well at least you didn't toss the spent weed. Rosin presses only get like a 5-10% extraction rate from what I understand

You must've been smoking some weak shit man. I've been smoking for a little over 30 years now with short breaks of maybe a week whenever i cant afford it. Never had the issue of it not getting me high.

What about it? I know how much a half pound is. Surprisingly, I'm not retarded.

Pull a Tom Green and survive that shit, nigga.

Could've fooled me. But you're probably the same retard that smokes "an eighth a day git gud kek xD" too.
>i.e. OP samefagging his own thread shittily

Definitely not. Weed is from a good grower in California (some kind of Of I forget which strain) and I made the hash myself (closed loop butane system). Maybe I build tolerance quicker than usual

I'm not that faggot. I don't brag about how much I smoke, I just don't really get the only smoking a half pound in almost 2 months.

alright, if there's not going to be anymore kittens I'm out.

Lol 9 posters in an AMA thread and you think I'm samefagging?

Maybe. Maybe I just don't being tolerance very fast. Or maybe since weed is just improving i just keep getting better stuff each time. I usually try a new strain every few times i go out and buy.

>some kind of Of
Fucking autocorrect. OG

Also, why are you so angry?

did mommy find out you were smoking that devils lettuce and ground you :(?

Second one is doubtful. Highest cannibanoid content I've heard of is around 35% and I figure that's pushing the limits of what is possible for the plant

Maybe I don't get super high off weed and it's just the other shit i do. dabs get me pretty blazed. First time i did dabs i laid on my couch and just started sweating like crazy.

Side note: ever tried moon rocks? that shit is wacky as fuck

Made them, used to sell them. Too much work to make though and too many people thought they were laced for me to keep it up though.

I loved moonrocks. Coincidentally the guy i bought from stopped selling them.. Are you my plug or what

Are you me? I've done the same. Going off it for a whole month starting in two weeks. I'll be out of the country and away from my weed, so that will help!

>I do this once a year

>First time back after a month is intense

>After 3 days, back to stonering with friends like nothing changed.

Lol maybe. I did come up with an easier way to make them recently, but I have to much going on right now to start up again. I need to buy a house and shit, but that'll only take a month or two. What's your area code?

i smoke 6-7 grams of oil and about a half ounce of pot a month. You're smoking what, 8 ounces in 3 months? That's a lot to go thru and i consider myself a pretty heavy smoker. Sometimes when i take smoke breaks i can FEEL the thc leaving my body and i get stressed. U felt anything weird from dropping weed?

I smoke between 4-8 a day

Sounds pretty similar honestly. I'm not worried about the cost, but when it's work to get high there's not enough time to enjoy it

I'm a few hundred miles away in the 801 area. Kind of a drive lol

Damn dude, I only took 3. What did you learn?

Do you feel like you don't get high enough off of what you smoke?

damn. that would've been insane.

Youre a huge faggot.

Yep, I sell it and smoke all day... my tolerance is so high it does almost nothing to me, and meanwhile, money is just going up in smoke..

Right?
>"Hey bro I need a sack"
>"Cool, we meeting up in Albuquerque?"

Instead of a tolerance break you should get a new strain of weed. Rookie mistake to think that the same strain would get you high for that long.

I just feel jealous when I see my friends getting high as fuck and I'm still trying to move away from my baseline

Not so fast, not even strain switching works when your soaked in THC all day/ every day.... I have about 4 mason jars with maybe 7 different kinds and I still have tolerance issues.

Haha... that's me... This is why I leave the country for a month every year! Then I pull the switch on all my friends, it just doesn't last too long once I'm back..

Sounds like a worthwhile vacation. I'm thinking about switching of month to month. Smoke like a chimney one month and just hit it every now and then the next. Might help keep down my tolerance

Step it up fagget

I've tried so many times. I can't get away from my friends and all the temptations here. I go surfing down in Central America and even though I usually like to surf stoned, I don't even miss it down there because there's a lot to do. Here life is pretty much a routine and that makes it hard to break the daily habit..

I don't have too much trouble refraining from it. Benefits of living in a prohibition state

The laws aren't great here ( North Carolina ), but every time I try to quit, someone comes by and makes me smoke their weed, or they give me weed to sell for them... I can't get away from it. I made up my mind to quit about a month ago and my friend came by with a half pound his friends just brought back from Colorado... Don't want to sound like I'm complaining, I feel for people who can't hook-up, but it's the opposite problem for me.

damn man thats over an ounce a week. The worst I've done in a week was a quarter of 20% flower and two grams of 74% shatter while on a bender out in Colorado. I've been smoking over 10 years, daily for the last 5 years. I typically smoke 1/8-1/4 a week depending on quality I can get and how busy I am with work. Recently ran across this gem. stocked up.

Lol I get you. My life was directionless until I made weed the center of it, and now I have a focused path forward. Soon I'll have a house and not long after I'll have a farm (the food kind, although I plan to grow some kind too)

You're the first person in this thread to be taken aback by how much I smoke. I was starting to think all of Sup Forums was dealers and kids with too much money

Nice! No, I'm only smoking 1/4 a week tops, but I sell it to all my friends and they are always coming around!

..and they will be missing me while I'm out of the country...haha!!

This is OP. I'm thinking about making a thread in a week or so that details building a stealth grow box inside a computer case (modified from some infographic I found here) would anyone be interested in that?

No, because the amount of shitty weed you can grow in a computer case is not worth the three months of time, effort, money, electricity and risk of jail. You might be able to grow a half ounce in that space. Three months of work and risk for $100 worth of weed.

8x8 tent with 4-6 plants would be the minimum to be worth the effort. Its cheaper and easier to let the professionals do it.

>8x8 tent
>bare minimum
Lol OK. These boxes would be designed to yeild around 40-60 grams every harvest cycle and you could have 10 of them running off of the same amount you feed into your computer

>same amount of electricity that you
I fucked that up