Hakurei Shrine, sleep time edition!

Hakurei Shrine, sleep time edition!

I won't be telling any fortunes tonight, but fortune cookies and friendly conversation are available.

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetbytes.com/2015/09/poor-mans-burrito-bowls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's comforting to have you start the after thread again.

-phi

I love all of you. especially you, user.

Goodnight, everybody.

I'm not sure I need a wish for either, and it's not like it's that special anyway, but thanks.

I don't particularly approve of people trying to martyr themselves for things like this. It just causes more sadness in the long run.

sleep tight, boss.

I'm the cleanest now what did i miss?

Sweet dreams Reimu.

And my after thread wasn't good enough? Though I agree, it is comforting

-Al

Goodnight, moo

Good night reimu. Take care.

-phi

Sleep well. Until next time, ma'am.

i might get off the threat for a bit, unless anyone wants to chat for a while

EMT-user is here. I have nothing better todo tonight.

Currently re watching the 2012 Les Miserables.
We watched the 1998 version in my Francophone Fiction and Film course.

Your after threads were marvelous. This is just very relaxing for me.

-phi

Gnight Reimu, sleep well.
-Koi

I'm still here

also
G'night Reimu

-Sweet Roll

How's being an. EMT?
Which version do you prefer?
-phi

Thank you also, phu?
Hey Sweet Roll, what's up?

-Al

get your rest.

you're always welcome around here.

G'night, Reimu.

Now you two have me thinking. What are your diets like? I need my team well-fed and healthy.

To answer your question from the last thread, phi, I usually eat chicken breast fillets, thighs, ribeye steak or skirt steak, and salmon, tilapia, or cod. I'm supposed to eat pork as well, but I'm not a fan.

The other one was observing on your behalf? Spying, were we?

I think I'm going to lay down here too, it's getting to be that kind of time.

Night everyone!

Eh, not one yet, but people mostly know me as the one whos trying to become one, but is currently facing issues with my parents being unwilling to approve of it.

>you're always welcome around here.
Thank you

Goodnight ma'am. Take care of yourself; see you next time.

I'm also phu. I needed at least one botched signature tonight.

-phi

You beat me to sleep, even.

Hi Quetz -pats your head-

>Spying
I feel like I've been tangled into a conspiracy now.

Goodnight Vert.

They were more participating and taking notes in case I needed to know anything.
Reminds me, "S" hasn't been around today.
-Koi

Those are all good. I was just curious if you were strictly a chicken person.

-phi

hello whateveryournameis, how are you today?

Why don't they support it? (If that isn't too personal)

-phi

Who says?
Sounds nice. Delicious, actually.
It's Yuki.

We really don't know.

They claim its that the car is for work and school.
But I suspect it may be something more. I have a couple ideas

-EMT-user

Busy lately.
Though I'm watching The Clone Wars movie right now, it's kinda terrible but I'm too deep into it to quit.
How are you feeling tonight, dear?

phi, phil, and now phu. Maybe we should all have aliases.

That might just be the case. I wouldn't put it past Koi to get you involved in something like that.

S is your other operative?

We can clearly see your nefarious intent.

I like variety.

Usually some rice or potatoes (sometimes I use bread) , a good amount of chicken, beef, or turkey, and lot's various vegetables and fruits. Spices are used quite frequently. Usually my calorie count for the day ends up somewhere around 6 to 8 thousand, which is what I need to stay healthy.

I was just poking fun at phi, as I often do.

I see, how many aliases do you have?

-Al

notice me senpaiiiiiiii

I'm actually feeling the night creeping up my back as well. it's time for pills and a tall glass of sleep. night everyone

Wait, didn't I already answer this?

Or did you never ask me this on the initial greeting?

Ah, whatever, I don't remember, and I'm not going back to check, so I'm answering anyway

I'm doing fine, how about you?

-Sweet Roll

I'd imagine you're much more handier in a kitchen than I, Louise. What is it that you like to cook?

Hmmm. Well I hope it works out...why and EMT user? I know you've probably shared this a bunch but I've not been following...

-phi

No, S is someone who intends to have me tell stories.
-Koi

-hugs- 2B is mine.

At the rate I screw up my own name I think and alias would be dangerous.

And variety is good.

-phi

It's Louise!

Definitely need to start charging if I'm putting myself into danger. I'd imagine shady men are going to bust down my door any moment and break my legs.

As many aliases as there are ways to spell phi wrong. If I'm eating noodles I might call myself pho.

-phi

I couldn't remember if I asked you this, or if you answered, so I asked (maybe for a second time). I'm doing well, other than forgetting whether or not I've asked you how you were doing.

-Al

Sleep well.

-phi

So is one of your aliases for doing math? Is his name pi?

-Al

I thought it was Hikari

-Sweet Roll

I kinda always wanted to become one. Plus now it would help in my prospective career field to have already had some medical experience.

But recently one of my friends became one, and I told her that I planned on doing so aswell. And after I mentioned that she would alway try nudging me closer to becoming one. (She may also be part of my parents objections)

-EMT-user

Heh. I see.
A-ah.. Ermm.. I wouldn't say that, ahaha.. I don't cook much of anything, anymore... I don't find cooking very fun when I don't have someone to put it down in front of... But I quite enjoyed following this particular recipe.
budgetbytes.com/2015/09/poor-mans-burrito-bowls/
I should make it again...
Anyway, quesadillas, chicken filets, crepes were a lot of fun, parmisian roasted cauliflower is to *die* for...
It always is, I'm afraid.

I am back from the corner (shower)

Are you still being mean?

nice, 2 dubs in a row.

Yes. If I'm on a plane I go by phly

-phi

Hmmm...you're taking a francophone film and fiction course...does your country speak French or was it just an interest?

-phi

We don't really talk much and I'm not exactly sure who you are. So, how are you?

Thanks

When you're antisocial do you go by shi?

-Al

Man, a conversation can be really confusing if either party didn't know if they greeted the other or responded to the other's greeting

-Sweet Roll

zzzzzzzz

6 to 8k?! That's nearly 5 times my intake.

You're amazing, Al.

*notices*

Take care, Jill. See you Friday.

Oh, right. I recall seeing them around from time to time.

*puts an arm around you* Possessive little sister. Be nice and share.

And your diet? What are you eating besides sitr-fry?

That is oddly specific. But doing this job for no pay? You need to work whatever leverage you have at your disposal.

This is oddly amusing to do. At the bank I go by phee?

-phi

My doest isn't very good....

-phi

It was to fill an elective slot. But it is actually pretty interesting

I live near NYC, so English speaking. My Major is Nursing (Like my EMT Friend as well. Thats actually how I met her)

But aren't most conversations on Sup Forums confusing, if they even exist?

It's a mixture of an active exercise schedule, a freakishly high metabolism due to genetics, and hyperthyroidism, so I suppose it isnt what most people would need.

If you're in a really tough fight, does phlee help you out?

-Al

Dear heavens my diet.

-phi

Do you think you could handle the personal mental strain of being an EMT?

-phi

Hehe... No surprise, there. I'm alright. I'll live, at least. And yes, I should talk to you more often.
*pets*
I told you I was only kidding, damn it! Can't a bunny be mischievous without being considered a bully!? I miss the days of trying to destroy this shrine. Or rather trying to convince Bell to do it for me, hehehe...

>doest
>phu

If he didn't at least completely misspell a word, and mess up his signature, he's not phi

-Al

Not as much as pee if the person is scary.

-phi

If you drank blood and jumped around, you'd be phlea

-Sweet Roll

>I'm high right now (weed)
And about to go to bed, goodnight!

My illiteracy is legendary in the shrine.

-phi

I am sure I can handle it. But really theres only one way to find out. To actually get the certification and volunteer as one.

-EMT-user

This was the best possible unexpected comment.

-phi

Depends on how you want to see it.

Oh? I don't see that as a negative thing, I was enjoying your presence, love.

That much is true. I'll keep that in mind next time you ask of my services!

I wish you luck user. It's very kind of you to enter such a field.

-phi

So, do you have any interesting hobbies, or anything amazing or doubleplusungood going on in your life?

If you were a giant, you might need phee, phie, pho, and phum

Your illiteracy is indeed impressive.

-Al

Some were born to serve, I guess. That is quite the repertoire there. Whoever you once cooked for was extremely lucky.

That would definitely do it. You have a perfect storm of characteristics that would make you an absolute metabolic beast.

Assistant...what have you been feeding yourself?

*pets*
I know.

Question. Did you work with cadavers during your schooling?

*peers over your shoulder*

Still just watching it all float by?

-phi

....okay that was just clever.

I'm glad you like my spelling.

-phi

Yea. I guess it is. Odd how my father has tried to say that I shouldn't do anything for free.

Didn't get to that point yet. Still in college for Nursing, and haven't started the EMT course yet.

Nope... Sadly, I'm a very uninteresting person in that way, I think.
Heh... A certain Shrine Maiden. And yeah... I suppose...
H-hey, what the!?

That's what I'm known as The Metabolic Beast, or the Metabolist for short. I've given you some trips it seems. As a side note, the Metabolist actually sounds like a really cool superhero name.

-Al

Nope

They seem to know how to talk to each other

I believe one can't get easily lost if they know what they are talking about

-Sweet Roll

-phi

Oh didn't read that part because i went to take a hot shower, You can do mischievous bunny you wouldn't be all right in any other way~

will you be on steam after threads are done tonight?

If it helps you further your personal goal it's isn't really free though...

-phi

A little.
Trying not to move the wrong way.

Pain?

-phi

It's my job to be clever from time to time. Your spelling is fantastic, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise, and if they do, kick them in the jaw. You do have your phight or phlight response after all.

I think even the most uninteresting people have at least something interesting in them. If nothing else, I find the daily lives of people interesting.

-Al

I see you've chosen to ignore me.. Hmph..

Oh, I was just making sure your yandere receptors were still functioning properly.

I bet you didn't even know that I kept the moon flower you gave me months ago, silly rabbit.

Well, I woulda done it even if it didn't help me in my career or anything.

It just so happens that it can help.

-EMT-user

Well I hope you're committed because being around a dead person is a little unnerving at first. Of course that might just be me.

i am sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hahaha

-phi