Why does Canada exist, Sup Forums?

Why does Canada exist, Sup Forums?

Why not?

Why not?

to make me

ANGERY

I have this feeling that all Canadians are programmed to immediately respond to anything that acknowledges the existence of a Canada.

The first inhabitants of North America migrated from Siberia by way of the Bering land bridge[19] and arrived at least 15,000 years ago, though increasing evidence suggests an even earlier arrival.[20] The Paleo-Indian archeological sites at Old Crow Flats and Bluefish Caves are two of the oldest sites of human habitation in Canada.

In 1583, Sir Humphrey Gilbert, by the royal prerogative of Queen Elizabeth I, founded St. John's, Newfoundland, as the first North American English colony.[41] French explorer Samuel de Champlain arrived in 1603 and established the first permanent European settlements at Port Royal (in 1605) and Quebec City (in 1608).[42] Among the colonists of New France, Canadiens extensively settled the Saint Lawrence River valley and Acadians settled the present-day Maritimes, while fur traders and Catholic missionaries explored the Great Lakes, Hudson Bay, and the Mississippi watershed to Louisiana.[43] The Beaver Wars broke out in the mid-17th century over control of the North American fur trade.

It's mostly for the moose and trees.

I forgot that they were the 13 American colonies that were too polite to rebel.

to relieve the pressure below, like a pressure cooker, canadians are very nice, hard working, pleasant folk. all the heat boils up from the southern americas and canada is the pressure release valve.

Ice hockey.

I like you user.

Lol I'm canadien and I got a kick out of this

>polite
>burned down your shitty white house

With British generals, mind you.

uh thanks. i like you too, eh.

Do people normally shrug when they say "Canada"?

now kith

To be America's hat.

USA needs a had to keep the cold oot eh.

like a single Canada fag was involved in that.

Because your childrens childrens children will need an inhabitable place to live on this planet. Once your energy consuming, snails pace evolving industrial revolution based economy fucking collapses, most of the earths fertile soil locked in the permafrosts of the tundra will thaw due to the inconvenient truth. Ontario will be know world wide for its water & Canada will become the worlds food/water producing superpower.

Someone's got to supply hockey players.

Fuckin' eh

Just became a Canadian dual national and your post gave me the confidence to procreate so my seed can tell americunts to fuck off and ask the Mexicans for help.

GstQ

Canada was ''founded'' by white Europeans civilization before the US. Why do we exist ?
You mean why we're not part of the US ?
Well, open a history book and you'll find that it comes close to somewhere in our history that the US citizen take over Canadian colonies.
Or maybe you just ask worthless questions on a daily basic and Sup Forums is a place to question emptiness.

You are Canadian and you can't fucking spell the word?

Because they kicked the USA's ass in the war of 1812.

he probably speaks french.
He's as Canada as you are faggot.

I think it was some British guys that stopped fucking the Canada wives long enough to march south. There were like 5 guys from canada that came with them and they were eskimos.

Quebec doesn't even want to be part of Canada. They threaten cesession every decade or so.

Most of you cunts probably don't even know the first thing about how either nation was born.