I changed my mind. I like it

Am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tC97caHUgKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EH EH EH ANTI-SOCIAL
In all seriousness that's the only song off that album I actually like. Fantano especially hates it because they made a Bauhaus poke lol

it's shti just like their entire discography

Pleb

Pleb

It is very not good and this is coming from someone that owns all of their old albums.

I'm kinda happy that rapniggers swarmed this board because now there's less and less of you closet faggot pop-punk listeners

Pop punk > rap still

What about Cynical and Brohemian Rhapsody?

Cynical is definitely my favourite song, and it's a shame the whole album isn't like that. It seems much more mature, way less schmultzy/poppy, than the rest of the album.

Le edge

It's worth a few listens though I think.

Pop punk is white people's music and rap is black people's music

That's why I listen to the former and not the latter

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT

Also i listen to more rap than pop-punk

Also no one gives a fuck

I usually don't care for the joke songs, just me

I'd prefer if you didn't associate your gay genre with my race, thanks

Cynical isn't a joke song

youtube.com/watch?v=tC97caHUgKk

Then why u replyin tho :^)

>edge for not liking a shit pop punk band
you're the cancer of this board. listen to more music

it's got some pretty good songs but i wish they'd left some stuff out and be a little better at times. they would have had a better shot at the grammy

I know I meant Brohemian Rhapsody
I never cared for the "dark" "serious" side of blink, that's the stuff I get from Box Car Racer. I prefer blink to be upbeat and hook-laced rather than the driving force sound present in that song.

>hating fun

Because you obviously lack self-awareness and need to be told.

I definitely don't dislike as much as I used to, but I still think it's pretty fucking mediocre besides their previous records.
It's got some nice/ok songs and the others are bad imo.
Their song Misery from the deluxe edition is good, I definitely prefer it from any other from california.

>stink 182
>fun
pick one

You really showed me ;^)
Thnx f a m

B-but their "mature" songs are amazing as well as Bcr. Their s/t is amazing.

I was actually hating them as a joke but i just looked up the most critically praised album by the hardcore fans and it's even worse than I thought. fucking whiny fags singing about nonsense over cheesy pop melodies. listen to more music if you want to get over your boring taste

The s/t was good but soundwise it was an extension of Tom's venture with BCR. Like I said, Catchy and hook-driven = blink

yes, you are the only one

sandwiches>blink 182

my opinion > your opinion

blink 182 is objectively bad though

objectively wrong

btw

I've listened to California like 7 times and it's still shit

It's rushed and overproduced, the producer got them to jump into the studio and just record the first shit that came to their heads, meaning the lyrics are nonsensical and awful and the structures are predictable. There are no memorable riffs on the album and they re-used the Adam's Song riff TWICE.

A really, really poor effort. They can do better than this. I'm hoping the deluxe edition will be better. Cynical and San Diego are pretty much the only worthwhile tracks, and they're the most mature ones. Hoppus has it all wrong about Blink - their best stuff is moody and introspective while still being hooky and melodic. Not this cringeworthy "le kings of the weekend" bullshit

Dude Ranch and Enema Of The State were unironically great albums.

>le pop punk is le gay
If you didn't listen to pop punk growing up then you didn't have any friends

>but i am le adult now so i don't le listen to it xD
I'm 25 years old and I got through the edgy, late-teen / early-twentysomething "I must listen to edgy drum and bass, indie, alternative, alt-rap, etc., to prove how cool i am" a good while ago.

Some day you will evolve through that phase as well.

>I know I meant Brohemian Rhapsody
I know. But I like that song anyway - not *because* it's a joke song, but because of the harmonies and composition.

>I never cared for the "dark" "serious" side of blink, that's the stuff I get from Box Car Racer. I prefer blink to be upbeat and hook-laced rather than the driving force sound present in that song.
I like the dark stuff. Adam's Song is one of the best songs they ever made. And the S/T album is arguably a dark album (at least more so than former albums) and it's perhaps their best album. In my opinion. It's one of my favourites anyway.

You're not alone.
I like it too.
But then again I've been listening to them since I was 6, and the only album I disliked was the one before this, so others might be different

>If you didn't listen to pop punk growing up then you didn't have any friends
why are you trying so hard to defend a genre made for children? even if it were true that you can't have friends without listening to pop punk that doesn't make it any less terrible. go suck billy joe's dick

>there's no way i would revisit music that was formative for every single kid in the Western world born around 1980 - 2000
>i am too le sophisticated for that xD
>i am such a le sophisticated person
>i take myself so seriously because i must appear trendy at every single second of the day, because my self-esteem is entirely founded upon a meticulously crafted self-image based upon current fashions xD

This is you isn't it?

never heard the record, but good job actually having a real opinion and not being a shithead.

there's nothing wrong with music aimed at young people, or that they just happen to listen to, not on principle at least unless you totally lack empathy for demographics other than your own
or
>i only listen to mature music for mature adults such as myself
*tips fedora*

You sound like a buttblasted retard alright