Tainted Championship

Cubs only won due to an unnecessary rain delay that completely changed the momentum of the game.

CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNNNNNN

If anything, it bought the Indinandos pitching staff some time to recover.

Nice try, Wahoo.

damn fuckin checked m8

AND user SCORES A TRIPLE DOUBLES ON THE BUTTHURT LISTERINE CHUGGERS

CHECKed

AND ANOTHER TRIPLE DOUBLES, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THE SCALPERS ARE GETTING DESTROYED

FE EE EE ED MY EYES

THESE DIGITS

THE WORLD IS TOO MUCH WITH US

Cubs 2016 WS champions of the planet world!

EAT A DICK

You just had to make this post didn't you? Kys.

Proof the butthurt is real

there really should be an asterisk in the record books after the Cubs' name

LOL

Coulda woulda shoulda. Suck it up and hope for a better result next year.

I'll say, as somebody who played baseball all through college- the win is theirs. I've know the triumph of victory and the anguish of defeat.

I'm a Yankees fan, I saw the Red Sox trip over the stripes to the title in 04. The Cubs have the right to celebrate.

Forget all you bandwagon fans and everyone else who decides that it's somehow they're fault that they won. Leave it to children like you not to be able to admit the victor, or the defeated.

Respect cubbies, it's been a long time.

>*Our fans really fucking sucked that year, but the 2016 cubs stole an oriole and fixed his arm so that's cool we guess.

Sosa's a tit and soriano could've fared better on another team. Glad we got the young guys.

Awww, you salty bro? Because I'm not. I'm buying gear, too bad all of your gear will be goodwill'd

>triple dubs

Don't worry the poor pathetic Cubbies are already being painted as heroes by the media.

Hell yeah

And as a Cubs fan I've got to give my due to the Injuns, you guys played a hell of a game tonight and nearly came back on us.
I sincerely hope you guys win the title and end your drought next year (or that we play again), thank you for an exciting series and the best game of baseball I've ever witnessed guys.

>I'm a Yankees fan

Then you have absolutely no right to talk down on other fans for being disappointed at a lack of success.
Your team has bought 5 championships in the past twenty years. You have no idea what it's like just to be excited by your team making the playoffs.

I'm traditionally a Yankees fan. My dad is, my dad's dad is. I'm from the Northwest and I'm almost more of a Mariners fan. They'll get their due someday. Hopefully before I'm dead for fucks sake.

Don't get all fuckheaded over some jaded fan shit.

It's just ridiculous to hear a Yankees fan telling other fans that they're overreacting to a loss.
You don't know what it's like to lose. This year was considered a down year for the Yankees and they still broke .500 and were in playoff contention until the last week of the season.
Being a Yankee fan is easy mode.

Cavs only won because Windhorst and Lebron played a nonevent in slowmotion until the NBA bent and suspended a player.

It'll be Cleveland's last chip anyway.

I jinx every single fucking team I'm rooting for in finals or defining games, and they choke spectacularly every single time. So I stopped watching when they were 5-1, then checked back, watched, Indians score 2. Then, after Ross's homer I tuned back in and guess what, indians fucking tie it.
Then I pull a billy beane and take my mind off the fucking game, check back in the at bat app and bam, 8-6.
So what the fuck, let's watch the final inning. Easy peasy 2 outs, then the fucking injuns score one and got another on base.
Fucking Cubs. I watched every single cubs game this postseason and over 80 in the regular season, and always found a way of winning, even in spite of my jinxing the teams I like. They deserve to be the champs.

I was rooting for the Indians man, don't get all twisted. I heard about it from a nurse when I was seeing a patient in recovery. Small fucking peanuts man. It's just not that big to me. I'd feel like shit too.

It was an Indians home game, their city, their weather.

Indians only scored runs because the umps didn't let innings end on obvious strikeouts

/thread

>bought championships

Fuck off, the Cubs have the 4th highest payroll in the league.

HAHAHAHA. Get a load of this fucking guy.

>Your team has bought championships

literally fucking kill yourself, you're a CUBS fan you piece of shit

feels good that the underaged hatewagon gets this upset when any team wins. you losers will never get out of this rut either.

Cubs fans will be dining on goat all weekend while Indians fans will be eating crow!

>t. asspained indians fan

haha

IT WAS 3-1, user.A HOUR OF RAIN DOESN'T CHANGE YOU BLOWING 3 SERIES CLINCHES IN A ROW.

I blame that fat bitch Mother Nature and her merry band of pmsing chocolate candy eating xim followers for that rain event

>Bought championship
What do you think almost every single team has done to win. The Yankees are actually worse because of free agency, they can't trap generational talent in the club forever. Beforehand they won by effectively snatching up generational stars and preventing them from ever leaving. Now they can't do that so they spend millions to only occasionally win a series.

>looks at Cubs payroll and every Red Sox team Epstein was part of
>never outside top 10 in money spent

Seriously? The Cubs are the definition of big money buying championships. Anyone who says Theo is GOAT is fucking delusional

>There were more Cubs fans at your World Series than your fans.

Yerrr jusss jealous.

Stop being a sook.

It was raining when the St George Illawarra Dragons broke their title drought in 2010.

Cleveland choked away a three game lead

>being this salty

TRAIL OF TEARS

>le momentum maymay
It's not a real thing. There is zero statistical evidence that "momentum" in baseball exists.

why cant the dodgers buy one

>it
>was
>3-1

>get made when your people can walk away and most of them live in a new land
>get mad if they had stayed and all been killed by whites
Andrew Jackson was based they would literally be no cherokeys in the US if he had not saved them

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY
MY POCKETS STUCK ON OVERLOAD
MY RAIN NEVER EVAPORATES
NO NEED TO ELABORATE

and even if momentum was real, the indians already blew that momentum by doing nothing in the bottom of the 9th

cubs fans now know the eternal torment of pat*s fans. if for but a second

So are you saying God rigged the series?

should have won game 5 or 6 my dude

Truth

Indians fan here. They had 3 fucking chances to put them away. They were up 3-1 and fucking blew it. pitching was shit the last 3 games.

FUCKING HACKURAI AND HIS GAME RUINING STAGE HAZARDS THEY REMOVE TRUE SKILL AND LEAVE EVERYTHING UP TO RANDOM CHANCE!