What have you learned from browsing this site?

What have you learned from browsing this site?

how to shitpost

That's you're full of shit, you racist cuck.

A bunch of survival tactics, how to argue very well and how to joke about ANYTHING

how to say nigger a lot

Wait.

You learned how to argue well from Sup Forums? These people throw out cognitive biases and logical fallacies like Johnny Appleseed.

That we are all doomed.

That you finally won, op. Sup Forums shitposting has gotten into every corner of real society.

i've learned

pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan

pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan pettan pettan tsurupettan

also the world is horrible and full of horrible people

Race is far beyond black, white, and brown. The human race, like all animals, consists of subspecies that have evolved by region. Ethnic Italians aren't the same as ethnic Spaniards, for example. Like Chinese and Japanese people, Europeans are just as diverse within their own borders.

that i might be gay

that OP is a faggot

No they don't, you fucking cuck.

See, I win because I called you a cuck.

how sweet and interesting!

Don't forget the part where you learned how to demean and strip the dignity of peoples of other colors and regard them like dogs like some kind of unfeeling, Orwellian experimental scientists.

The sad part is they keep going with that bit as if there's some virtue in being unfunny and objectively obnoxious.

This was made by a cuck

That only a few of you realize you are being experimented on.

Cry more bitch. We're animals

Almost everything can be blended, and a lot of girls will deliver if you threaten to microwave a hamster.

I know I'm being experimented on because I'm running some of those experiments.

Back 2 reddit

I learned that there are retards who still believe the earth is fucking flat

Bot,skimmer, social or honey?

That there are dudes who look like chicks. What rifles and pistols are desirable. Murderers lurk. There are some genuinely fucked up things on the internet. Traps have a shelf life but so do genetic women. Pizza gate. Bogdanoff. Fukushima. 8hdotnet. Correct the record. Politics are real important to some people.... God is real and you shouldn't believe that the cute picture of a chick is actually the side you're talking to. Black mail networks across the globe especially in financially stable regions. Mr burns is rothchildren. Sup Forums is fucking redicliously hallarious and super dementedly twisted.

ILY all cept those degenerate fucking scoundrels. They need to die.

Spell "to" daft nerd.

I have learned that you can get your college degree paid for by working at Starbucks.
I have learned how to make thermite, how to make proto-putty, and how to make money off ultra-right wing conspiracy theorists with Bitcoin.
I have learned that curry is a British dish, not an Indian one, and that the Trabant is a better car than you would think (just not GOOD).
I have learned that humanity is awful, that a few humans out there are fucking amazing, and that we're temporarily doomed.
I have learned that the newfags are presently running the world, and that the oldfags will whip them into shape in time.
I have learned gnosis, and enlightenment, and chaos.
I have learned Slack.

>cry more bitch

I wasn't aware I was crying, bitch.

that humanity is doomed and that's ok

Not from Sup Forums, but I learned nobody on /biz/ has a fucking clue what they are doing.

> wants to start a business, $50,000 in debt and doesn't want to pay it

> how do I take $50 and turn it into $2000 in two months?

> Trumpcoins gonna moon

Not that guy, but Sup Forums taught me how to recognize and skirt that shit.

That you should lurk more faggot

that op is 99% of time a faggot
everyone is some sort of a nigger (sandnigger, spacenigger,...)
that the world is trully fucked
I'm a cuck

and Hitler did nothing wrong

get told by the dubs

Sup Forums taught me how to waste my life

that you're some sort of a god if you get 2 or more repeating last digits

dafuck do you mean 99%

that captcha's fuckin succ

both left and right suck.
its fun being libertarian, cuz one side always assumes you are the other.
it makes political trolling so much fun on this site.

Smoke the frop son. You done good.

THAT ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

To never trust anyone or anything regardless of the circumstances

how to face reality

Tsurupeta youjo.

Cuck

your bookshelf is padded. what are you trying to pretend you have more books than you do?

>if someone calls you a horse once you tell them to fuck off.
>If someone calls you a horse twice you tell them to fuck off and kick their ass.
>if someone calls you a horse 3 times, you got get a saddle.

if you lived in America and were white you would feel the same way. we've been called racist and bigoted our whole lives whether we are are not.

Autism might legitimately save you in some situations.

That everyone is disgusting and degenerate but just afraid to admit it irl

That if you get a lot of repeating digits, people will give you free (you)'s.

If you might be, then you are

I've learned I should never have started browsing Sup Forums

also how to samefag like a pro

I learned that this particular board is a liberal brainwash dump most likely run by the Zionist agenda

Traps, atheism, feminism, interracial hate, lolis, drugs, suicide injectors

Even if you aren't religious you can clearly see a corruptive influence being samefagged on a daily basis

This is a propaganda machine, not what you think it is