What's your opinions on corset piercings?

What's your opinions on corset piercings?

is that some new kind of music instrument?

Ugly and the thought of that getting stuck in something is horrible and I love piercings

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE JAB SHIT INTO THEIR SKIN ON PURPOSE

bretty gud

Why do women wear corsets under their clothes?

could you imagine tripping and getting it caught on like a corner or something? Only needs one

It's excellent, especially when publicly displayed. Serves as an easy indicator of stupid people, which I can then avoid.

>Talks about other people being stupid
>Wrestling meme

it's like a way to store rope for hanging yourself later. convenient!

id pull on it

That's kinda hot, but I would worry about ripping.

for a fun game one could take a heavy weighted ball with a hook and try throwing it from a distance to catch onto the string.

I just wanna grab it and yank as hard as I possibly can just to see what the stupid cunts reaction would be

It's a sexual kink that borders on the side of a SIB mental illness.

ATTENTION LOOK AT ME. BEING A SLUT WASN'T ENOUGH!

been around a long time. have been with a few women that did it, they never keep it long. it doesnt really add much, except as pleasing visual stimuli for dog style. personally, id rather she just work a corset to being with.

Aren't surface piercings only good for a few months then the body starts to simply reject them and push them out?

if you have a powerful enough drone, add some hooks on a string to grapple the whore and fly her around.

i would pay good money to view that.

in all seriousness, no one who has ever worked a day in their life would get this shit. anyone with them either received a substantial net worth from mommy and daddy or sucked a lot of dick.

I just know that there's always that one pair of laces on your sneaker that are tighter than the others that drive you crazy. Wonder if this might not be the same. Looks super hot though.

Ive always wanted to rip the ribbon off a freaky bitch like that

Don't get one if you're obese.

yea, the pain-harp.

Where are the ends to the laces? I don't think they're much good if you can't switch out colors or remove them to bathe.

>WHAT
does this shit do exactly? help make your skin taut?

Wrestling is theater you uncivilized mongrel.

Trash.

It's just decorative.

I wanna pull really hard on the string and see what happens.

Looks bad Todd...