Alright, after ten years smoking cigarettes...

alright, after ten years smoking cigarettes, i gave something new a try and grabbed some copenhagen long cut and packed a lip for the first time. shit's fucking tasty, but i need some long time chewers to tell me what i'm doing wrong/what's the best

google allen carr , it worked for me and i smoked for almost 25 years , fuck chew shits nasty as fuck i hated that shit when i tried, just alpha up OP , allen carr makes it fun to quit , good luck nigger lover

not lookin to quit aint gonna live long enough for that. i'm really enjoying/really do enjoy the taste if tobacco. probly start chewin for some time since it seems to adequately replacemy need to smoke

well it made me nauseous and i stuck with it for a week

any more of this hairy asshole/snatch? it is my fetish

and thats disgusting but i like it please continue if at all possible my chubby cock thanks you in advance

Buy Stokers in bulk. Mint is the best and all Wintergreen is disgusting

sure, slut ex gf of mine can post tons. ya happen to like pee too? cause you've hit the motherload in that case

im scared and my boner is confused i said my fetish was hairy pussy and asshole but i may be expanding my turn ons any hairy pissers and or shitters OP

Please. Post. Everything.

never heard of stokers, i'm an american pig and uneducated in the ways of chewing tobacco at any rate, i like this copenhagen so far, never been abig fan of flavored anything.

I buy all my stuff from northerner, but Copenhagen is good quality too

Work your way up to the grizzly wintergreen. It's rough at first, but it's worth it for getting that buzz. First dip in the morning still usual rocks my world for 15 minutes. And I've been doing the shit for 10 years.

well then please post content related to chewing tobacco as far as personal opinions regarding brands, techniques, etc.

Griz winter green pouches burn and buzz, flavor and juiciness of long cut; with the convenience of pouches and not having to rinse.
Also not as much sugar as the skoal flavors so you don't get a weird film on your teeth

i've been smoking unfiltered luckies for ~10 years, packed a pretty fat dose and im not nauseous or anything like i've come to expect. mostly just savoring the flavor. i've started swallowing the spit at this point cause it's pretty mild and just tastes good

I don't smoke a ton, but I've gone between cigarettes and smokeless a couple times. Mustly just camel snus or pouches tho, because I'm too autistic to keep from accidentally swallowing dip.

What does her face look like

Mints the best and has a high nicotine count. I get sick dipping to much mint though so normally I also buy a can of cope straight and mix the two together. It has a bold nicotine taste but still hints of mint in it. Also grizzly wintergreen is good. Stay away from skoal. That's pussy shit where I come from. Unless it's skoal peach but only after a meal for dessert. To keep your gums from damaging switch sides of your lip often and eat things with vitamin c. I keep my dips in for 30-40 min. If I need a quickie I use pouches for ez clean up. If you need to be lowkey like school work or church I will use pouches and spit in a dark drink like Coca Cola. Chewing after work, a meal, exercise, while driving, and while shitting is the best. Drink alcohol to increase buzz but stick to cigs if your smoking weed cuz cotton mouth gets bad

i'm just gonna leave this here

Try wintergreen thats what most people like

I hate it and prefer just normal long cut

busted as fuck thats why it aint gettin posted
i drive a lot s mostly that's the impulse im looking to replace

If your trying not to use nicotine while driving then make sure you have water to drink and gum to curb the oral fixation. Also be sure you have a podcast/music playlist prepared before your drive to keep your mind busy

yeah the universal concensus seems to be that skoal sucks.im an alcoholic so drinkin and chewin will be natural. i'm an adult so "lowkey" isn't an issue, i can do what i like. even after my first time though i've noticed i can pretty muc hswallow my spit without consequence

yeah i'm with you, mint flavored shit is gross, this copenhagen longcut is excellent though i must say, i'm on my third fat lip and mostly just swallowing the juice at this point. really just tasty

let me help you with that then