Y'all. She lives in Austin. I had no idea

Y'all. She lives in Austin. I had no idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's this? Story?

I know this is not standard Sup Forums opinion now, but my oh my, I feel bad for her, that must be one tough life to conquer. though I think she manages pretty well, seems kind of happy (as far as you can tell from that pic), and that fact that she is motiviational speaker, speaks for itself

Her name is Lizzie Velasquez. She has a rare syndrome preventing her from gaining fat.

>Those tits.

I would fuck her

She looks like a malnourished diseased dog.

Super like her, then roast the fuck out of her. She'll use your screenshots to talk about "cyberbullying" at highschools, and we'll ask know it's you.

I saw her in California Pizza Kitchen in Barton Creek Mall. I though she was just visiting. Two teen girls went up and asked for a picture. They seemed like little cunts.

And yet in that photo she looks like she has a reasonably sized pair of breasts.

She's got some sweet fucking titties

Is it hypocritical of her to be on Tinder, an app that lets you judge if people are worth hooking up with based solely on their appearance?

Her tits are fucking rockin'

ID have sex with her, hell id marry her, I don't give a shit. Aslong as she aint no Nazi or SJW everything is good

From a search of her name:

She probably just feels sad when people tell her that she looks like an inside out horse anus. Nobody wants to hear that shit, even if it's true.

you're using the term 'lives' a bit loosely.

People don't do that anymore. At least not in real life they don't. Too many pussies walking about.

Woof, that build is rough.

Do it for the team user. Take lots of pictures, post them in a gore thread.

Isn't this the creature from the horror movie MAMA?

>I would fuck her
Jesus Christ

No matter what but think about the fact that women with disabilities and gruesome deformities are having more sex than you, reasonably normal guy. This is how world goes around. Sad.

>she looks like an inside out horse anus.
>you're using the term 'lives' a bit loosely.

>women with disabilities and gruesome deformities are having more sex than you
>Sad
How?
Fucking someone with standards lower than rock bottom is an achievement, user.

Ha! Jokes on you! I have no standards! (I'm not that guy I'm the guy who said id even marry her)

>what is silicone

The ideal woman according to fashion designer Faggots

>>what is silicone
Getting breast augmentation when full body reconstruction is what you need?
Doubt they are fake.

>her body literally cannot store fat
>boobs are made of fat

You're stupid.

The ideal woman? Did you see that stomach? Girl needs to do some crunches.

I doubt she has the physical strength to do that though

Silicone. You're stupid.

If you've ever seen any videos about her, she seems to have a very close and supportive family and many supportive friends in her community. She has a lot of people who genuinely accept and love her for who she is, unconditionally. That goes a long way into being a mentally stable and content individual. At the end of the day, she really has it better than any of the sad sacks on /r9k/ and other undesirable misfits and fuck ups that browse this site.

papa bless your and your response

No but what I meant that as a man, you need to always struggle to get laid even once in a while. Some men don't ever get laid no matter what.

But as a woman, they don't need to do anything and even these deformed figures will get more sex than average guy.

That's sad.

But you are probably 12 years old so maybe this doesn't apply to you yet.

ok hang on...are those a pair of giant sloppers or am i seeing bullshit?

... okay. Thanks for that, I'll log that away.

Here here

haha

Nose
Motivational speaker
Author

Jew confirmed

This is true. I remember lurking plenty of fish and seeing tons of single mom's who were unemployed, had no car, no education, weren't going to school, and were overweight and unattractive. I'm sure there were men willing to drive a hundred miles both ways just for the chance of fucking them.

Holy shit she goes to my Alma Mater

them feelz

The fuck is mudding?

That song, "Its a maaaan's world," comes to mind.

Yankee spotted.

I doubt she has it exactly better, though. Some of us are merely, "high-functioning". A lot of us probably aren't suffering physically like she is. Yes, she has a very close and supportive family. She has many supportive friends. She has a lot of people who genuinely accept and love her for who she is, unconditionally.

But you know that the rest of the world might not love her, merely for how she looks. And still, some of us can walk into the world, and blend in, visible to none, content in our isolation and lack of definition. Just some two cents.

I want her to fucking die already

Driving around in mud.
Isn't mudding an American thing?

Off roading in a 4x4

you get in a car and drive around in the mud like a filthy animal. nothing special. you could probably figure it out by googling it.

Yankee?
>Implying I'm American in the first place you dumb fuck?

Seriously the fuck is mudding? This is the internets with international community how the fuck am I supposed to know what your autistic meme words mean?!

Fucking black dudes. Common among fat chicks.

I lived in the south and i imagine it is flopping in muddy fields like a trout or something

Holy shit she got a boob job. Win!

go for it user, I bet she is desperate for a boyfriend

Shoo. This is the world wide web, the net, the internet. This is Sup Forums. Not
>internets
Shoo, normie. Go on, git. This ain't your part of these woods.

>Getting breast augmentation when full body reconstruction is what you need?
>Doubt they are fake.
>Doubt they are fake.

>Silicone.

You are this retarded.
Make up your mind, woman.

>Driving around in mud.

The wheelchair-bound handicaps' version of wallowing.

Thanks user, I'm a little baffled how this is a thing to be honest, I call it going to the shops.

Holy fuck I was just kidding and then I saw
Wow

Loli time
streamboobs.com

i'd lick her butthole

>of course it's a black guy
Kek.

Google. You dumb fuck.

Nobody tells her that, I fucking bet my ass on that they tell her she's beautiful and perfect, which is even worse.

>inside out horse anus

kek

Is this the ayy lmao pic everyone is talking about????

Last Name "Velasquez"
Unlikely to be a Jew

>see Liz on tinder
>whynot.jpeg
>swipe right
>says you matched
>I guess ill hit her with my signature move
>Send message saying 'Hey'
>She sends 'hey' immediately back, the reek of desperation from her hits you as you realize your the only message shes probably gotten in a while and shes jumping towards the opportunity.
>you're suddenly conflicted on whether this is right or wrong to lead her on like this.
>conflicted you instead play vidya
>1 hour passes
>you get another message
>it's her she says she understands you didn't actually mean to swipe right
>you can tell she's crying on the other side of the phone.
>you have to text back
>you don't know what to say but every moment is killing her and you know it.
>you text back 'sorry my phone died for a minute there'
>perfect save 10/10
>she doubts you at first with her slow reply, but eventually gives you the benefit of the doubt.
>2 hours pass as you play vidya and message her
>you forget that her standard of beauty is different as you get lost in the conversation, its the first time in a while you've felt someone actually wanted to talk to you this much
>the first time in a while someone has cared this much.
>you actually find yourself thinking the messages in her voice even though you've never heard it before.
>you know her favorite color blue, her favorite activities exploring and dining, her favorite movie which is the notebook even though she thought it was cheesy to tell you on here.
>and she knows just as much about you, and not once did you have to fight to tell her or try and make her interested.
>... you think about it
>you decide to go for it
>you ask her out, you both then decide on something simple of going to the park and playing with your dog.
>she's excited for the first time on this app in a while
>you lay down as your phone is finally silent.
>fuck it
>you pick it up to tell her goodnight
> she says goodnight back with some cute emojies that are only of her understanding
Cont?

Kek Yeah Idk how that cunt expects to drive
No.

No

Yes user. Blow this page up with story please.

69 demands it.

best thread today

20 bucks that op'll accept her but wont be a match anyways

Ahahahaha what the fuck stop

reported

put me on tge screencap

Put me in the fukin screencap

If you covered everything but her tits and her nice eye she'd look cute

I WAS HERE

KILL IT WITH FIRE