Magic

magic

I dont get it

ah, i was just too interested in the cheats to notice if it had any other features i guess. but that's neat, what are you planning to do with it

Who summoned me?

nobody

Daddy did.

i'm good, had a really nice valentines part 2, since i was deathly ill the week of

Australia is where you life if you just wanna fuckin die.

Ah, that sounds nice. What did you do?

I plan on importing some Japanese games.

WHAT'S UP, FAGS?!

I feel bad, my boyfriend finally was able to relax his asshole enough to really let me go at it and I gave him anal fissures, I have a very girthy cock. I came multiple buckets though, fuck.

no one ever does

I'm here
I'm queer

I can't think of anything else that rhymes nicely

went to pho saigon, played hots, fucked tenderly

>Anal Fissures

no regrets

just like small cuts from being stretched too far

Kys faggot.

Yea that rhymes nicely

Sounds nice.

I get those sometimes and I don't even do butt stuff. I blame the US's lack of bidets

Bullshit

that's pretty neat, not too knowledgable on SNES games though.

i'm gonna go sleep though, i'm really tired.
laters

The car stops. The back of my head hits the edge of the steering wheel and I whine. It doesn't hurt but I whine anyway, and the sound rings in my ears.

A paw reaches down and scratches the back of my head, calloused and huge, and there's a grin in his voice when he speaks. "Someone's looking at us, pup."

I don't care, I tell myself, I don't care I don't care I don't care, but the blood rushes up to my ears and make them burn red and I know he can see it, and I squirm against the front of the seat and the thick furred thighs around me. The mat of the car is cold, little plastic bumps pressing into my shins, and I tell myself I don't care I'm kneeling on the floor of a driver's seat with a stranger's cock in my face.

"It's a wolf." He pats me on the head, reaches down behind my ear and tugs at the base until I squirm. "Just like you were."

I changed my mind. I want to go home. I want to soak in the tub until I go numb and the bubbles all pop and fizzle to nothing, crawl into bed with a pair of headphones curled around my ears until I slip away into sleep, until I forget everything that happened today. I want to be somewhere, anywhere else, I want to stop breathing in his sweat and his musk and his cum, take off the scent-stained boxers wrapped and tied around my muzzle, and more than anything I want to finally cum and be done with it, and I whine again.

"He looks a little mad, puppy." The bear chuckles, a rumbling that sets into my bones, and the hand leaves my head and I hear him tapping on the steering wheel.

I can't see through the blindfold, don't know if there's anyone there at all and maybe he's just teasing me again to watch me squirm, but the image flashes through my mind. A wolf sitting in a tie and collared shirt, jaw pulled down in a frown, ruff bristling and tail lashing while he stares. I can picture him snorting or rolling his eyes, see the flicker of disgust across his face, and I can't blame him.

I feel like he's going to purposely go hard on me when he tops me, not even scared lol

really no reason to make it up, I was balls deep but then I'd pull it more so it must have pulled it more or something, idk how it happened

the fuck is this shit

lol I refreshed the page while typing that and sound retarded

My stomach churns itself into knots and then we're moving again, we're moving and the pounding of my head slows down, and some part of me didn't really mind at all.

Your dick is small.

>People say you cant destroy anus.

OK

but you can damage it

Good reason to not do anal.

oh yeah we also remembered we had only used spit which we usually use Gun Oil, but somehow he was more lax than usual, wasn't till the day after he felt it

there's many good reasons not to do anal, still don't outdo the rewards, I love being came inside

>gun oil

Smooth move, bawls.

Then invite me over to dump my load in you.

I feel like its over hyped.

what do you use? we like it more than all the other ones we've tried

barry I got charged 20$ to replace my headlight fluid what do

At this rate you dont have braincells to kill, keep going. you do you man.

the friction satisfies the angry cock

wait is gun oil an actual brand of anal lube or what because I legitimately wouldn't put it past some of the dumb rednecks that post here to use actual gun oil as lube

heck off nigger

I think you may actually be retarded, noob

Ok, fair game man but you should know what you're talking about and how it is perceived.

Gun oil is a water based lube. It comes in a bottle that looks like a bullet.

It is the year of the cock, do you know that?

Yes it's an oil based lube IIRC, i saw it ages ago.

>not using hoppe's no9 on your ass
what frightening non-faggotry

not when you can hold off until you both cum at the same time

>Barry and katia out and making assumptions about people again like the typical idiot assholes they are.

the flaming cock, my year too
I have a good feeling about this one

Meh, I dont do sex.

Shaft lube is better.

Samesies, turning 24.

Have you seen the people that go to these threads dude?
My reaction was actually the lack of assumption, I take it at face value that someone is as retarded as they seem until proven otherwise.
I was proven otherwise.

kek

I forgive you

You HAVE seen some of the idiots that post here ya?

Ah, interesting.

Cute venasaur

it was, and your day

there's water-based btw, 2 kinds, the thicker one is great

good literotica

Yes I see you here all the time.

Was okay. Fixed my new cheat device for my SNES. Was due to shitty work inside. Switch literally fell off.

you clearly know more about anal than barry does, my mistake.

You shouldn't.

this the thing you were talkin about a few weeks ago?

snarf

Barry doesn't know anything but butt boogers

Wish I did, but fate chose nothing for me, everything for everyone else.

Yep. Finally came from the UK. I opened it to clean it up and put it back together and the cheats didn't work. Turned out it was just a bad solder job on the switch.

Jeff. Hunnibuns isn't feeling well and passed out.

Is that why you're here looking to get fucked?

Forgiveness. It's how you get new holes to destroy

that doesn't sound good
have you checked on him recently?

was it like a hack job someone did in their basement or was it fucked from production

katia would certainly bend over for you to try out your new Gun Oil.

It was fucked from just age. That and they chose not to anchor it correctly. Was most likely to cut cost.

I thought katia was busy with kids?

Not looking for anything right now.

But Katia's a girl.

He's over on the bed. Its partially the weather front moving through, feel it myself. Other part maybe something he ate.

well I hope he's ok
how've you been?

wait what?

women don't go on 4chin

Snarf just prefers being passive aggressive.

Head hurts, due to the same front. They also discovered 7 earth-sized planets in a single solar system, 3 of which are in the Goldilocks' zone.

She would be a 10/10, except for the weirdly misshapen and hairy butt she has.

Referring to yours again?

so what games are you cheating in now

katia is biologically male. The intuitive would quickly see that he doesnt have a pussy, he is a pussy.

oh yeah I had heard about that
but like, what have you been up to?

boxxy doesn't come here anymore

I made my own code for Gradius III to give myself 99 continues.

I think I can enter 50 codes now on any game.

neither sound very interesting