Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36866470
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think video killed the radio star

The second chick with the jew nose had a much better body

explain

First one was pretty good
Second one was a travesty

The first one was my favorite horror movie of its year. The sequels are pure garbage.

The first movie had one good segment, and it wasn't really even horror... more like thriller.
Everything else, including both sequels, was pure garbage aimed at Saw/The Conjuring/Insidious fans.

This is pathetic. You had the perfect chance to get allowed to post titties when Sup Forums threw a fit when mods tried to ban them but no, everyone here just sat quietly and contented themselves with clever censors.

There's a second woman who has a nicer bod than the one portrayed in that image. ..

vhs was great
that clunking mechanical feel was the best
sucked to always rewind tho

Remember the 3rd one?

Wow how did they fuck up so badly?

I forgot which movie is which at this point. But standout shorts are the one with the Asian cult, the one with the alternate dimension, eye transplant, haunted house, and the go pro zombie one

the eye transplant one was fucking horrible.

Is really THAT bad?

Nah, the alien invasion one is one I would call horrible

VHS 1 is okay.
2 is great.
3 is a shitfest.

Best segments :
-Succubus
-GoPro Zombie
-The Cult in the School with the demons
-Ayyliens in 2

>No qt 3.14 succubus gf

Don't listen to him, it's worth a watch.

First two were good, third was fucking terrible.

Actually watching southbound right now, it's pretty interesting.

All of this.

The one segment in Spanish is one of the best segments out of the entire series of movies. But yea the other segments kinda suck.

There's only one story that's slightly interesting in the third one (the parallel universe one) the rest are the worst things ever committed to film.

definitely my opinion as well. I saw 2 first, then 1, so I feel like 1 ended up a lot worse by comparison, but the last segment from 1 was really good, with the haunted house ritual thing.

Also ABC's of Death is pretty interesting and has a similar feel. It's soooo hit or miss though, and the guys who did the Cult School also have a segment in it. They were also involved with the Raid 2, iirc.

The one with the parallel universe where everyone was part of some weird religion? Definitely the only part worth watching. It always bothered me how they didn't expect anything to be different in each others' universe though, and felt the need to fuck around with each others'

The first ABC's of Death is terrible. Only a few good segments and the rest are downright awful. The sequel is much better. Only a few segments I would consider to be truly terrible while most are okay to decent and a few are really great.

Gopro zombie was the worst of all the fucking segments. It was absolutely garbage

Any other good horror anthology style movies?

I've seen all the vhs, both abcs of death and southbound and I want more

Trick r' Treat
Creepshow
Takes From the Darkside movie

Mexico Barbaro

come on, safe haven was excellent

There is also Holidays.. but it wasn't very good. Still better than VHS 3 though

stupid

Link?

I have a question: why is it being 'shilled' here daily this week?

What did you think of that scene in the third one where the cyclist is getting dragged by the ambulance and his feet get rekt.

Lesbian murder couple is underrated desu famalam

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36866470

One thread wasn't enough for you?

Cancer.

That would be an interesting relation, but most people on Sup Forums never even used/had vhs.

Maybe that's the case, if there's no shilling. Some guy saw it this week and can't stop making threads about if for some reason.

First one was pretty good
Second one was GOAT
Third one was a travesty Skelly segment was good though