Feel with me

Feel with me.

More like this?

I need some music to make me cry. Feels good, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

paulineoliveros1.bandcamp.com/track/the-beauty-of-sorrow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's actually a nice cover

Do you know the band?

Dude I love this album. The whole concept of it showcasing the last moment of someone's life is so cool. I read up on David Shaw after learning of it from this band. Really gives you the chills.

I actually had it in my backlog , but I've been listening to reggae I haven't gotten around to it. It popped up on Apple Music for something but I can't remember for what .

Yes, so many feelings when listening to this. so perfect.
Well now you know you gotta definitely listen to it when you have time. :D

This. Is. Stellar.

I'll listen to this now. I was looking for something to listen to

All aboard the dark emotions train. *toot toot*

Bump

this is the nicest thread ive seen on Sup Forums

People have said that about a few of my threads.
Thanks!
Any recommendations?

I'm listening to The Body - No One Deserves Happiness.

paulineoliveros1.bandcamp.com/track/the-beauty-of-sorrow
Enjoy

ive been listening to a lot of beck - sea change lately

im not really into the whole "guy gently strums his guitar and sings sad songs" albums, but this is an exception. something about what beck does makes it a really enjoyable listen. perfect album to listen to on a hot summer evening, watching the sunset.

morning phase evokes a similar vibe, so id recommend that as well

forgot pic

>How painful the calculation to become sincere, how arduous the labor to find one's ease. Nobody's saying he isn't talented, and there are some fetching tunes here. But when the most impressive thing about slow songpoetry is the string writing, somebody doesn't have his heart in it, and even if it's not his fault 'cause he doesn't have one, his dolor ends up as cold as his funk. For some that's the idea--a little affectlessness helps the prettiness go down. But whatever irony diehards believe, emotion and intelligence aren't mutually exclusive. Any argument to the contrary calls for active resistance

Started tearing up not more than 45 seconds into this thing

I went and read about David Shaw and even watched the video of his last dive.EERIE

This album makes me sad

this is good, but I feel this is the patrician choice when it comes to a soul crushing ASMZ record

dur im dum