What does Sup Forums think of hairy body girls?, I myself am a hairy body girl, do you guys find it gross?...

what does Sup Forums think of hairy body girls?, I myself am a hairy body girl, do you guys find it gross?, I hate it but I inherited them I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

kink-itty.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm for it, if they have a waist/hip ratio like that.

Better pic?

Moar pics for proof.

No I don't find them attractive. But that's just my personal taste.

I'm very into that

Honestly, for me it depends where.
On the stomach like that I probably wouldn't care, but I hate hairy armpits.

timestamp hairy body plox

I've been with a couple of hairy girls (pituitary problems, polycystic ovaries, etc) and it's never been an issue. varies person to person depending on how the hair grows though

I find them sexy

Trips

would nuzzle

trips demands timestamp

If there is no penis. I have to stipulate that because this is Sup Forums.

I'm not a fan but it isn't a deal breaker for me

Tits or gtfo

My girlfriend is like this, she absolutely hates shaving her pussy because it grows a bit fast. I don't mind it, but I have to constantly assure her that I still love her.

Tits op?

bump for tits

Tits or gtfo

Sometimes I like to bake my Smores pop tarts in the oven instead of throwing them in the ol' toaster.

OP if that's you I would cuddle with you and have sex if you wanted. Do you have more pics? I could tell you what I think more

Girls tend to get the cutest body hair that grows in these great swirl patterns. I do approve!

I sometimes can't even get it up if the girls I'm with don't have at least a bush.

bump for tits and time stamp

Only pubic hair is good for me. In fact pubic hair is preferred. But anything besides that needs to go

Belly hair also really gets me going. Nothing like a good happy trail leading down to hairy snatch.

10/10 would fuck you hairy girls are my fetish

bump for tits

i personally dont see the problem with it

You inherited not knowing how to use a fucking razor?

people have hair, advertising and social norms lie to you about what is normal for profit, water is wet.

Live your life, anyone who gives a shit about a little body hair is a shallow idiot and not worth your time and effort.

the hairier the better but this is my idle woman

Hey Chewbacca, follow the rules. Post tits if you want advice.

it's pretty gross.

hey OP here, I actually did shave my stomach, back and butt but they grow fast anyways, oh and that's not me on the pic forgot to mention it sorry!, my body is really similar to this one tho and I'm 15

LMAO MODSSSSSSSS

Fucking bump these chick's are bad

FUCK YOU IM CALLING BAIT ON THIS
still good bait doh

lets do this
>i have a whole fucking folder on this

sorry bois

Underage b&

hnnnngg

>you wanna test me boi

down with it, but especially if it's blonde. the darker hair doesn't really do it for me

>dat curly armpit hair
Would slam hard.

my gf is kind of hairy but that's okay
it's not something I actively like, but as long as you're not hairier than me, you're golden

Sauceeee?

this thread ant dying more details on how your lifes been since you dont shave

bumbing this shit like crazy

COMMON OP GIVE ME SOME STORIES

I agree totally.

OP needs to post more disgusting pictures of hairy bitches.

well okayokay OP here, I'm honestly realllly insecure of my body, my hair isn't like manly thick, they're roughly super tall but they're really dark, I have dark brown hair and that just makes it worse, I have kinda light hair in my upper arms and when I shave them it looks like I'm wearing a hair top really dumb I shave my more important areas which are armpits, legs and arms and when I want to feel good about myself I shave my stomach, I rarely shave my butt tho because its not really dense or noticeable, but overtime it looks like it gets darker so I shave it and they aren't visiable for a couple of months, I also got bullied a lot because of my hairs so I wore sweater ever since then

kink-itty.tumblr.com/

u wanna join a kik chat

Hairy pussy/asshole only. Hairy armpits are a no go for me

oh and I don't have hairy girl pics but this the girl I got the pic from

Name?

fucked a bitch who had a hairy back and it was best sex i ever had. am i gay?

congrats on accepting yourself for who you are, you faggot

give us a greentext story about being bullied

Dubs has spoken

the triple double

OP's shitty greentext story
>middle school never shaved my arms
>came to school one day in a top exposing my arm hair
>bitches went nuts
>called me gorilla and chewbacca
>took pics of me
>a girl came up to me and said "shave your hair nasty"
>went back home
>used a razor inappropriately
>wore huge sweaters/jackets ever since then

literally no one knows I'm hairy asf in hs but if they knew ohh goodyy

pussy? medium trimmed or shaved bald
everything else except for hair and eyebrows has to go.

>indian
WHY AM I NOT SUPRISED

>pussy? medium trimmed or shaved bald
>everything else except for hair and eyebrows has to go.

You can't Fuck the fire out of a ginger.

absolute waifu-tier

same goes for gonorrhea

Only true Alpha males comfortable with their sexuality and non biased alpha male choices care not of a woman's body hair. Us select few are true men who will bring forth a truly, alpha new generation

A big turnoff for me is getting a hair in my mouth when I kiss a nipple.
Pluck around the nips and you're fine with me.

omg how did you know.

esp

you hax reprt. blyat.

suka

na huy blyat.

baka suka

i think a hairy pussy is one of the sexiest things a girl can have

classy bitches right there

hey OP im also a hairy body girl you arent alone! i honestly find it pretty hot so dont worry there are people out there who are into it

I hate hairy girls. arm hair I dont mind but shave your fucking pits and your pussy ffs. legs are appreciated as well

Nothing better than fucking a girl missionary-style and rubbing your hands up and down her hairy leg stubble.

MOAR!