Should I smoke pot? Ive never smoked it before and im thing of trying it. Im twenty

Should I smoke pot? Ive never smoked it before and im thing of trying it. Im twenty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EnzVKkDsGiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try it. You either will like it or you won't. Same with everything, really... Everyone has their preferences; you won't know yours unless you try.

Go ahead user, blast some music while you wait for the blunt to kick in, also smoke a tobacco joint right after the blunt for major effect

Wait until you're 25 just in case you really like it and make it into a habit. Stops fucking up the brain once the brain stops developing

No. I started when I was about 13 and I haven't stopped in 11 years. I spend about $200 a week just to stay high all day everyday

>> I started when I was about 13

This is why.

Blaze up

I wouldn't if I were you, but that's just one mans opinion.

Depends on what you want out of life dude. Using drugs occasionally really isn't dangerous if you can be responsible about it, but some people feel a sense of achievement from not experimenting with drug use.

If you're going to have a vice, in my perspective marijuana is certainly not the most horrible to have.

Or OP, you can be unlike this guy and have self control.

Define occasionally

definitely try it, and try it a few times to be sure you know what it's really like.

The first few times you get high are unlike anything other.

yeah pretty much

Try it a couple of times. Then stop or do it rarely. Potheads are degenerates tbqhf

wtf i started when i was 14 did it for a year than stopped have some self control

this faggot speaks the true true

It's boring and just makes you sit around saying wow a lot.

go ahead and try it, you'll find out pretty quick that its just a creative waste of time

It depends on the drug to be used, as they will have different short term and long term physiological and psychological side effects. The psychological side effects of a drug can also be completely subjective and also dependent upon genetic and environmental factors.

For example, two people who use marijuana might have completely different reactions. One feels relaxed and laid back, giggles frequently and is carefree. Another person experiences anxiety and possible panic attacks.

Everyone physiology is different, so we react to the same substances in different ways. Your body's physiology also changes over time, changing the way you will react to the same substances.

This. This is the only answer

its a great drug that helps clear your mind it can become addictive but it doesn't harm you

its also 50/50 for some people it could give you positive effects or negative.

Depends, is it legal where you live?
Are you smoking with friends?

I think it's super overrated,
smoked a few bowls, joints with my friends over the past year
>just wanted to sleep
>everything was cringy
>speak with no one
booze is much better

Let me guess:

>barely passed high school with 1.0 GPA
>thinks college is worthless
>works at hard labor job
>will work at hard labor job for rest of life
>still spend ridiculous money on weed every week
>kys by 30

How accurate?

It makes me very introspective and it can give me some new perspectives on things.

It seems:
>everything was cringy
>speak with no one
means you experienced anxiety. Weed makes you think, sometimes in counter productive ways. Booze makes you not think, sometimes in counter productive ways ;)

I got medical Marijuana not that long ago and have been trying all sorts of cannabis, bith flower, concentrate, and edibles.
Pros: it alleviates my back pain and it also helps any other pain.

Cons: i get paranoid as fuck and get couch lock, not being able to move or think straight.

So honestly im on my own journey to find whats works best for me.
Basically, know that weed effects people differently. I suggest start out with some flower and smoke one hit out the pipe first. Then give it a minute, then experiment from there on.

Yeah dude, you should totally try it atleast 30 or 40 times. lol, I can't smoke it any more now that i'm older because it sends me into anxiety attacks, don't know why it has the opposite effects on me, but it just does. I think it's something to do with not being in control. But anyways, when I was your age I could smoke much weed dude, it was so much fun. Go for it man, live your life, be free man, blaze that shit up.

If you are 20 years old, your brain has done the majority of its developing, you are safe to investigate this drug.

Weed chemically forces you to not worry about stress. If you are in a place in your life where you need stress to get things done, do not smoke weed.

Naturally you can become dependent on that. cause who wants to feel stress.

Yall niggas that are feeling paranoid should try indica and sativa separately because there is a significant difference between the two.

Wait five more years until your brain is fully developed and you're good to go without any health consequences

Not accurate at all. I went to a prep school and am now getting my masters lol I make plenty of money to spend. Everyone else I know that smokes spends about the same. Weed is good to always have.

You speak the truth user. I've recently been smoking marijuana daily but it's been 3 or 4 days since I stopped that as I've been experiencing a considerable amount of negative effects, due to both the herb itself and the environment in which I've been smoking it.

It's proving somewhat difficult to come to a conclusion as to whether or not I should stop my partaking of the devils lettuce completely or have it be an "occasional" occurrence.

In the beginning, the use of it enabled me to see things differently, to think differently. It has helped me with social anxiety and some crippling phobias. It has not even been that long since I started smoking it, yet I feel as though I have derived all or most of the substantial positive long-term effects that I can from it. Recently I've smoked it to simply "get high" to enhance experiences like masturbating or playing games. I feel as though it has stifled my creativity and motivation, or rather it has lead me to suppress it myself in favour of these short-term pleasures.

unless you smoke already do not do this
is the reason i still smoke, cant imagine a sesh without an after toke anymore :(

Still kills braincells, but it doesn't matter that much after 25 unless you have inherited some mental illness like schizophrenia that could be triggered by drug consumption

This

I'm at the music part right now

Recently I have been looking at alternatives to weed, specifically some herbs with some calming effects like white sage. Anyone got any experiences with alternative herbs or any recommendations?

Salvia

youtu.be/EnzVKkDsGiY

Here, pretty chill for when you are stoned

I think that happiness is only a temporary state. Being mindful of your habits, the things that you tell yourself, and your emotional state at all times can allow you to achieve happiness more regularly.

That said, as human beings we are flawed creatures. We will react based upon habits and emotional states occasionally. If you find yourself smoking marijuana and becoming anxious, it's good to distance yourself from it.
Sounds like you're depending on it in a way that isn't productive to how you want to live your life, causing you anxiety.

I use marijuana and it helps me with depression. When I use it, I'm able to focus on my values and direct my energy in a positive and productive way. I'm able to take my stressors and make them positive. Ya know, cook it up so it's easy to digest

Oh man, I'm floating.

>still kills braincells
Lol wut?
There's no science behind that claim, sit down bitch.

i started in 9th grade, I was addicted but I don't do it anymore. It just makes me paranoid and it is too expensive.

If you're listening to Ty then yeah, that what is what supossed to do lmao

Glad you are enjoying your first stoning brah, my mom called me in the mid of mine and scared the living shit out of me so bad I had to leave my friend's house and run to mine and prettend I was asleep

I agree. Even with just these few days of refraining from smoking marijuana I feel considerably better than I have in a long time in both body and mind. Though I find myself thinking that the choice of strain used is more important than I realise, if I'm not using it to just simply "get high". In my country I can't pick and choose strains sadly, it makes me wonder if the weed I have access to now is just undesirable to me as the effects it has on me are very different to the effects the weed that I started off smoking had.