Southampton v Inter Milan 20:05

/efl/ welcome as per.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU
youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM
twitter.com/Cristiano/status/794146322458746880
myanimelist.net/animelist/Poleaboo?status=7&order=4&tag=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chelsea's Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 29, would consider a loan move in January, but only to a leading European club. (Squawka)

>Real Madrid are interested in signing Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, 28. (Mirror)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he will remain at Old Trafford "for many years". (Sun)

>Red Devils forward Memphis Depay, 22, may have to leave the club to revive his career, says Fenerbahce boss Dick Advocaat. (Guardian)

>Chelsea captain John Terry, 35, will be offered at least £8m a year to play for Guangzhou Evergrande, for whom he is an ambassador, in the Chinese Super League. (Mail)

>Midfielder Joey Barton, 34, will only train with Rangers' youth teams after he was told to return to the club.(Press Association, via ESPN)

>Interim England boss Gareth Southgate is watching Middlesbrough midfielder Adam Forshaw, 25, and could call him up for the games against Scotland and Spain. (Telegraph)

>Southampton are in takeover talks with a Chinese consortium, which could pay £200m for the Premier League club.(Bloomberg)

>Sunderland boss David Moyes still has the backing of the club's owner Ellis Short and chief executive Martin Bain despite failing to win a league game.(Mail)

>Moyes will not be sacked by the Black Cats even if they lose at Bournemouth on Saturday.(Sun)

>Roma defender Antonio Rudiger, 23, is "not bothered" by rumours linking him with a move to Chelsea or Manchester United.(Goal)

>Arsenal have all the momentum and confidence going into Sunday's north London derby with Tottenham, says midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 25. (Guardian)

Best of social media

>Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho tweeted to deny reports he clashed with Lionel Messi after Tuesday's 3-1 Champions League win over Barcelona.

>Nice striker Mario Balotelli posted a video on Instagram of his view of the ocean while on a skateboard.

>Several of Danny Ings' Liverpool team-mates tweeted support after the striker was ruled out for the season with a knee injury. Jordan Henderson said he was "gutted for this man, but he will be back stronger", while Christian Benteke said "what doesn't kill you make you stronger".

And finally...

>A Cardiff City fan who was a mascot for Tuesday's Manchester City v Barcelona game did the 'Ayatollah', a Bluebirds hand gesture, live on TV. (Wales Online)

>Two German fifth-tier clubs played a game without the offside rule as an experiment by football magazine 11 Freunde. It ended 1-0. (ESPN)

>Orlando Pirates boss Muhsin Ertugral left the South African club after announcing in a post-match interview on live TV that he would resign following a 6-1 defeat. (Sport24)

can't wait for united to be 'back' tomorrow

Why is Messi such a manlet fag? Why are latinfags such assblasted queers?

Nah m8, 1-1 with best strikur evar Zlatan getting a tap in

In fat, that's all United need to say that they're back

Fabregas to Juve.

is pooney still injured? looking forward to him shinning one in by accident and the subsequent press campaign to reinstate him as a starter forcing mouyes' hand

>>Real Madrid are interested in signing Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, 28. (Mirror)

HHAHAHHAHAH

>3 stickies
>still enough thread spam to archive every general
>mlb threads still being posted and not deleted

The mods are fucking ridiculous. They're all American and don't even try to apply the rules fairly

youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU

:)

Was he injured in the first place? I thought he was just shit. I think he travelled with the squad.

This board has been slow as fuck lately, I don't know what's going on. Match threads last weekend were getting to 400 replies by the end of the match

>Mods ruin Sup Forums
Meanwhile, water is wet. I bet Wilshere gets injured this week

youtube.com/watch?v=cXMVhkQ-4LM

*dabs*

*dabs seductively towards you*

>what doesn't kill you make you stronger
Paralysis, losing a limb, a minor stroke, and in fact knee injuries like he has. All things that most likely won't kill you, but they sure as fuck won't make you stronger.

mental strength etc

Mental strength and resolve you fucking mountain nigger

ptsd

>Mental strength

What are you Charles Xavier? Literally don't exist.

>120 millions northenbuck for cotton picker Colback

nigger

>89 million Freddos for a GQ Dan Gosling

>tfw cherries fan
Worried that we will somehow lose to blunderland
I couldn't deal with the shame of getting the >moyes

Sup Forums is dying, that's why.

Are there any international board close to Sup Forums style? tried reddit before, it's just not for me.

Yeah, because having your career fucked up by yet another injury is only going to be positive for your mental well-being.

If you're not a little faggot then yes it should. Men are forged the face of adversity.

What a fucking walk in the park your life mast have been

BRXIT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This is a good day

someone got paid to put this together

why is this allowed

> MPs voting against the will of the people
> It's November 5th on Saturday

wew lad

What happened m9?

MPs have the right to vote against Brexit in a parlimentry vote. High Court ruling.

Nevermind, just looked.

Honestly, fuck referendums. You can't trust retards to make these decisions.

As much as a set of retards MPs are, they're not as bad as "I've never met a foreigner but read that they're dicks in the paper" retards.

Damn, remainers just can't let go.

High court la, this is the law, not remainers who didn't vote but were buttmad anyway.

Where did the meme that people in favor of leaving the EU all hate foreigners come from?

>the high court suddenly has the authority to overturn a democratic vote

woah :^)

Sun readers

Yeah they do. You can't pass stuff in parliament without MPs voting on it. It's kinda the basis of the government.

How are Spurs a disgrace to Bundes?

>spuds easily defeated meme city
>Lose to fuckig Neverkusen

How do >we fix the PL?

Do you not have your own poo-fetish containment thread?

So the referendum was meaningless? It gets better.

False flagging by the left to make Brexiteers look like bigoted blood thirsty racists.

I voted leave because Globalism is cancer and poltical unions are shite.

Funny how i'm called Hitler when Hitler is the one who wanted a unified Europe.

>Neverkusen (10th place in bundes) beats the team that EXPOSED POOP in the eplel

Ummmmmmm..... Really makes your cognitive process start....

parliament is sovereign desu

Nah, puts the subject on the table and provides a mandate for government action. Referendums shouldn't be legally binding imo, especially when there's so many lies thrown around like £350 mil for the NHS.

referendums have never been binding tbf lad, it's supposed to show the will of the people. but x-factor proves every year the people don't really know what they want, if they did then matt cardle and ben hey-now would be top artists

>but x-factor proves every year the people don't really know what they want, if they did then matt cardle and ben hey-now would be top artists

tfw you literally don't understand this sentence. I don't want my future governed by people who watch X-factor.

Yes, people don't know what they want, the state should decide for them, we should also simultaneously chastise the likes of Russia and Saudi Arabia too.

you vote for an MP that represents you, then the MP votes on big decisions like leaving the EU. that's how government works lad. mob rule isn't the way to go.

>/epl/ - brit/pol/
Take this shit to that board for fuck's sake.

>Referendums aren't great

>WELL YOU MUST LIKE HITLER

kys, my man.

/epl/ is affected by brexit, and no one's talking about football on this shitty slow board anyway.

Spurs wouldn't have beaten the City team we just saw against Barca, let's be honest

>I don't care that the will of the people may be ignored because it's what I personally voted for

Lefties are loonies, man. Fortunately I think the high court is smart enough to understand the impact of ignoring the referendum, for now anyway, there will be a time when there are people as stupid as in this thread making decisions then we're all fucked.

At least it's not the typical Sup Forums toilet-talk

Thing is, in a 51-49 split, you're ignoring almost half of the population's will. Having MPs vote on it means there are people who were democratically elected whose job it is to go over a deal with the EU, rather than a bumblefuck who wants out and doesn't know what the EU does for them.

>tfw you posted this image on the night of the referendum when Nige conceded defeat prematurely

Time to bust it out again.

HE LET IT SLIP THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/Cristiano/status/794146322458746880

Shared on my tumblr :^)

HE'S A GAY GUY

FOR TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Haha, thanks mate :)

Looking for a club to buy. Looking for cheaper deals.

Any advice, lads?

red star saint ouen 93

What's with all the Ameriblobs in the midlands?

Krulak still doesn't understand roundabouts

Military bases I think. Lots of airfields round that way.

Cech < Lloris
Bellerin < Walker
Mustafi < Alderweireld
Koscielny > Vertonghen
Monreal < Rose
Coquelin < Wanyama
Cazorla < Dembele
Walcott > Lamela
Ozil > Alli
Iwobi < Eriksen
Sanchez < Kane

right wing tears are the best ones. just the right level of salt from their unhealthy nerd diet

so anyway I'm going over to England

what's the best city to stay in for a few days?
preferably south coast.

>not comparing Alderweireld/Koscielny

they're the leaders in their defenses

Liverpool

Best city? They're all the same m9, you just pick how much you want to spend and go wherever fits that. Avoid London and Southampton at all costs

Edinburgh

What are all you lads having for lunch? King pot noodle here, £1 at ASDA.

>Not filling your kettle with Sun reader's tears for extra flavour.

Good job they already put that extra 350 million into the NHS.

Wtf?? I love England now!

Along with that £250million from not implementing AV.

Er, warmed up leftover donner kebab meat in a wrap with garlic sauce and lettuce.

No I'm not proud.

pasta again again

hope my kettle doesnt get too much limescale from all the salt

Man's gotta eat.

I love Brexit lads.

why avoid London/Southampton?

because he's bitter he was born a poortherner

I lived in Southampton for 2 years, it's just not a nice place. There's nothing there, looks like a Northern market town but is as expensive as London.

London itself is just a rip off, honestly. Nothing is worth it in London, and it's far behind a load of other places I've been like Beijing, Stockholm, Berlin. Go for a day, and you've seen it all. 2 days if you like museums (Which I do.) I've lived in London now for 5 years.

True, I'm from Manchester. Manchester is just turning into mini-london though

How the fuck did people manage starts worse than Derby in 08?

how can anyone even compete?

gonna start my AnimeLab 30 day free trial lads

>Real Madrid are interested in signing Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, 28. (Mirror)
Fuck off, Aguero is blue though and through

this
only zabaleta is more blue than aguero

It's early November, mate. All transfer rumours are still clickbait for now

Have some recs

myanimelist.net/animelist/Poleaboo?status=7&order=4&tag=

I'd add Kompany to that proud list, Kompany and Zaba actually clash over who loves the club more

they're banned from signings anyway

well shit forgot about vinny

>Kompany and Zaba actually clash over who loves the club more
Just scrolled through the /y/ catalog and couldn't find anything gayer

>komps
>zab
>gay

ill fight you

Aguero is a gay. His wife left him because she caught him and a team8 in bed.
Never found out who it was.