Will he save the show?

Will he save the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2gzJa5EsxjU?t=657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last few episodes of last season already did save the show, quality has been on the rise and we just have to hope that it gets better.

>eugene gets the bat

Wasn't the season finale universally panned?

Why does Negan look like a biker AIDS patient that hasn't lifted a dumbbell in 15 years?

isn't he a massive brickhouse in the comics?

Negan, Dwight, and Trevor Phillips >>>>> Governor, Jacked Mexican, and Silent Black Shumpert. Sanctuary will obviously >>>> tv Woodbury. Finally some compelling villains in a popular TV-MA drama.

I think JDM was playing a sickly character in another show, and got he role of Negan fairly short-notice, looking at him in Watchmen, he can certainly bulk, and he certainly does need to to look like Negan.

Yes.

can't wait to see how they'll fuck up the pacing on a whole other level with negan and ezekiel in the show next season

this is correct, hopefully he goes bearmode

How will they explain that? The next season (presumably) is going to start where this one ended and we see who Negan killed. How are they gonna explain him looking like malnourished african one minute ago to being jacked one minute later?

I think later in the season he will be noticeably bigger. it'll take a few months to bulk up to Negans size

body double

Uhh,what? Season 6 was the worst season by far. People make fun of season 2 but it was just slow paced. Season 6 had the most pointless boring filler just to lead up to Negan's appearance. The only good episodes in season 6 were the two Morgan eps.

>He thinks we'll find out who died instantly
>He doesn't realise the first 3 episodes will be Morgan and Carol plus Alexandria episodes

>Season 6 was the worst season by far
wew lad, it's probably the best season since S1.

you have shit taste

He better fucking shave.

The finale was garbage, the writers shouldn't have left a crappy cliffhanger.

I haven't watched this show since the second season, because it was absolute fucking shit with teleporting ninja zombies and people easily killing zombies with knives, while the rest of the show was just stupid contrived drama shit that made The Tribe look award-winning in comparison. Did that stuff become better? If so, what season?

I still think Negan looks fine as is. The damage has been done. If he's to bulk it should be when he gets locked up for years. Then again I never noticed how Rick gradually got buff until I went back and watched older seasons.

The finale was excellent aside from the cliffhanger and the carol scene.

>tfw ur gay

Bad bait.

no, edgelords are garbage characters

Oh, great! The two most boring characters in the show.

I just read that you thought the Morgan episodes were the best, you have completely shit taste.

Negan isn't an edgelord though.

>go right
>no,go left
>it's getting dark...
>*maggie moans in pain*

Pure kino.

you're one of those "literally nothing happens" type of guys,right?

hm

No, they were bad for different reasons.

They better fucking show it happen. No discretion shots, no timeskip to the next day at Alexandria.

Season 3 is a shitshow except for a couple of episodes but it gets good Season 4. But if your autism is so strong that you get triggered from people killing zombies with knives then maybe it's not the best show for you to watch.

They won't.

They will.

They might.

It's not people killing them with knives, it's the jarring jump between ninja zombies sneaking up to people and easily killing them and completely harmless zombies you hear from a mile away and can easily push a knife through the skull off.

I can't believe anyone who works on this show genuinely believes this cliffhanger garbage is better than just showing Glen get his head bashed in and ending with both the characters and viewers in shock

Too late they already fucked it up beyond repair.

Season 3 is the best season though.

they don't, but it was still a great episode

I'm pretty sure everyone involved with the show knew how bad it would go over with viewers, but the higher you went up the more enthusiasm you found for a ratings stunt. Jeffrey Dean Morgan didn't even know there was going to be a cliffhanger, he filmed the Lucille scene in a sound stage and had no idea what they'd do in post. He looked dumbfounded on Talking Dead after he watched the premier live with everyone else and had to talk about the episode.

Glenn's death is a victim of its own infamy, there was so much talk of it on social media that the suits eventually figured out how much they could milk it.

>He looked dumbfounded on Talking Dead after he watched the premier live with everyone else and had to talk about the episode.

anywhere I can watch this?

God what an awkward fucking Talking Dead that was. It was so silent most of the time that you can hear fans blowing.

Watch JDM's intro at the latest Comic Con panel. He struts out with Lucille cursing like a sailor. Total fan service. Yet the audience didn't cheer at all. They cheered for everyone but him. What the fuck? You could see JDM's mood get worse and worse before he sat down. It's like everyone WANTS him to quit.

Who do you think is better at sexual intercourse: Negan or Rick?

Rick. Negan would more likely rape than fuck.

>Yet the audience didn't cheer at all.
nigga wut?
youtu.be/2gzJa5EsxjU?t=657

Negan has a harem of kids younger than Carl. So I don't want to think about it.

Most die hard TWD fans are total faggots who only cheer for the good guys while the villains get tons of hate IRL. They booed The Governor at the Comic Con as well and sent him lots of insults. JDM plays a character that will likely kill a fan favourite.

No no no, Negan's number 1 rule is no rape

They could.

Imagine if Rick got Lucille'd.

They should

i'd rather they just killed everyone but rick, carl and maybe even glenn to see them go full punished

Is this guy just going to be another Guv'nor?

Nah, the Governor had power when everything was peachy, then lost it when Rick fought back, Negan knows how to fight, and use people's fear of him to keep them in line. He's much more of a threat than the Governor was.

Daddy af

Then no All out War

If he wasn't so fucking thin, maybe.

He's a Governor who's better at what he does, makes Rick his bitch, has 5 times as many dudes as the Governor did who are almost all terrified of him, is smart enough to leave people alive and regularly garnish their supplies rather than kill them, and is less outright insane and more of an unhinged jackass you love to hate. It's definitely different from the Governor and Woodbury, Negan will just show up at Alexandria's gates whenever he wants and act like a jerk.

They're not kids. His harem is all adult women.

Why didn't they just skip over The Governor and get right to this guy?

Guess what happens next.

This?

what are the chances they show the Lucille'ing in its full gory detail? i want them to traumatize the fuck out of normies

I foresee the MUH MUH MUH MMgopNSregongfna MAGGIE part where his eye is bulging and he's mentally retarded to be in full detail, but the bit where Glenn's jaw is half hanging off with all his teeth knocked out while he gasps for air to be left out possibly.

I hope they don't show it all at once, but instead have all the surviving characters have horrific flashbacks of it. Just random flashes of it across the first few episodes until we've gotten enough to piece together the full beat down

>They don't reveal who got Lucille'd
>Its just half a season of Kingdom bullshit
>mid-season finale is last season's finale from the savior's perspective
>audience still has no idea who died

>Shiva actually looks decent in the trailer

Yes?

You know a show is shit when the only thing people talk about is who's going to die.

>it's another crazy Rick and his crew get captured episode

Lol I thought this show was over with, why is it still on television?

>and regularly garnish their supplies rather than kill them

So taxation? Wow what a tyrant, can you imagine living under those conditions? Good job TWD writers, how they manage to complete these scripts from the confines of their asylums is incredible

>tfw they legitimately might not end up killing Glenn

I would never watch another episode if that's the case, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me. Tv needs to pander to love stories and young characters, you just know the whole show crew were cringing at the thought of eliminating a central character who is at the center of the main young couple love story.

it's almost 100% confirmed to be glenn at this point, along with abraham.

most likely glenn is lucille'd first, then abe loses it, attacks negan and gets shot/stabbed/also lucille'd

They would

Who the fuck is that? Haven't read the comics in a while

Alpha, leader of the Whisperers. They're a nomadic group of people who wear walker skin as camouflage. They show up after the timeskip.

Negan kills what was the next "big bad". What is absolutely brilliant about Kirkman's comic is how he clearly says that that women would've died so so so so much sooner without a Mountain of a man protecting her. This is the time that she tells the Mountian to fuckoff because she's horny for Negan. Big mistake.

Fucking good idea right there senpai

Negan is such a humanitarian

No one is hyped over a big guy using a 2 handed axe? Not a picturebook reading retard but that stands out to me.

Who are they supposed to be? Negan's henchmen? I reckon in the comics they always have this absurd items they use to kill zombies

You can clearly see gray dreadlocks infront of him. Kingdom nigga. Doubt the Savior's are babysitting the Kingdom. If there's ever a time to introduce some medieval warfare it's with "Kingdom"

No, it pains me to say it though.

The writers have no shame and will just fuck everything up. The fact they did the asspull that is the season 6 finale, something that could have been the saving grace of the show, shows there is no show to save.

They keep saying "its worth it guys!" when leaks suggest they picked the safest fucking people to kill. "It'll all make sense, itll be cool!" What would have been cool would have daryl get his skull caved in, but they chose the safe fucking character.

This is the best scene in the comics, and they changed it for more shekels, and its going to pay off, all the show watchers will swarm in droves when it premiers. I highly doubt they'll do the small funny/intense scenes well when they cant do the best.

SHIMMY SHIMMY YA SHIMMY YANG SHIMMY YANG OOOH BABY I LIKE IT RAAAW

If they killed Daryl not only would all the fangirls stop watching, everyone would say they just did it for pure shock value and nothing else. Which would be true. They'd be fucking retards to do that.

Killing Glenn is the best option. He's a major character so it will have an impact no matter if it's predictable, it's in line with the comics so it makes the most sense storywise, and it's the most tragic.

The fangirls wouldnt stop watching, hardly any would, they have JDM now anyways.

It would partly be for shock value, but thats what the comic had too, also Daryl has been useless since they came to Alexandria. He just stumbles around brooding.

Glenn isnt the most tragic, tragic would be Carl, having Rick stand there watching, thats tragic. The way the show is written Daryl is more tragic anyways, since everyone loves him and Rick seems to have more scenes with him.

it was boring trash that dragged on forever and ended in a gratuitous cliffhanger

I wonder how tumblr will react. First Negan will bash glenn's head and then later they will find that Negan hates rape.

alpha, leads a group of weirdos who live in the woods and wear zombie skin body suits

tumblr will literally implode