ITT:

Favorite album, last listen, what you thought about, what you did today. Guess personalities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0K5mHHhVU4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Favorite Album
pic. Nothing captivates my mind and body more
>last listen
Wipers - Youth of America
fucking 10/10
>what I did today
went to class, found out there was a test that I didn't study for, now time to prep for the end of class to get my grade back up to pass

does last listen mean that last time we listened to our favorite album, or the last album we listened to?

last album listened to and what you thought about it. sorry for shit wording im really high

bump

Gotcha dude. Thanks
>Favorite Album
pic related. it's absolutely beautiful.
>Last listen
Spiderland. 10/10. Yeah I know this is uncontrovertial. It's so good.
>What I did today
Woke up with a hangover and listened to Jolene by Dolly Parton. went to my lab class. Today was a weird thing were I had no responsibilities besides one class. So I took a nap, wrote music for the dream pop, slowcore, post-punk, post-rock bastard child project I'm trying to start, watched a few episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion. I've been feeling sad/melancholy recently for some reason. Now I'm debating drinking my 40 or not.

>Favourite album
London Calling
>Last listen
Plastic Beach to remind myself of it, pretty good still
>What I did today
Sat around, wanked off for a bit, went to wageslave, returned, shitposted

Values being /comfy/

>Favorite Album
Pic
>Last Listen
Pic, trying to fill up a playlist for the spring time. A bit late, but there's still some time left.
>What I did today
Work, which was miserable/ Picked up some family members. Ate some nice pizza.

>Favourite Album
pic related
>Last Listen
Beck - Sea Change
>What I Did
just woke up but last night i had to rush an assignment so i could finish it before going to a mates party (didnt wanna be late) turns out i read the time wrong and i was there an hour early. ended up getting plastered at the party

i didn't read the guess personalities part of it. my bad.
has incredible taste in favorite albums. nice guy.
has small friend group he's really attached to. but doesn't tend to make new friends
isn't a virgin but hasn't gotten laid in a long time.

>favorite
double nickles on the dime
>last listen
shellac - 1000 hurts
>what you thought about
it's beautiful, everything Albini does is great
>what you did today
my ex visited me and we had sex, then she went to an appointment and came back and we had a huge fight because she said she wanted to spend the night but without sex, and i told her to leave because i wanted to go out at night because in this point of my life i don't want to spend time with a girl if there's no fucking, then she told me stuff about my life that hurt me deeply because they're kinda true but i don't give a shit because she's a horrible person

you love your mom
you think you're better than what you are
you are depressed and your few friends like you very much
you know you're getting old but instead of having a crisis you enjoy the little things in life
you are gay, in a good way

>favorite album
This. Had to think about it for a for a minute though
>last listen
Artificial Brain - Infrared Horizon
>thoughts
holy fuck this is way better than I expected
>what I did today
worked all day. This morning, I was checking customs entries for the contents of embarked ocean freight containers and came across one that simply said, "FEMUR BONES, 13,532.00 KGS"

>Favorite Album
pic. A lot of people argue, and with merit even, that it isn't the best Ween album, but god damn. There is no other album that can transport my mind like The Mollusk, I am such a sucker for the sense of travel the album gives. I also love the sea and anything to do with the water, so it really helps me center myself hearing some of the melodies and intrument choices. Also reaching Ocean Man on the album feels like a triumph every god damn time.
>last listen
Yann Tomita - Doopee Time
Legit awesome album, 9/10. Weird retro Japanese music, like a bizzaro Monkees.
>what I did today
Was hungover, played the harmonica for an hour, watched some TV and went for a run, and then went to work at the shitty soulcrushing pizzeria and I ate like 20 pepperonis while no one was watching and I am so paranoid there is a camera in the prep room, because I eat so many god damn toppings. We have this amazing chicken, smoked sausage to die for, and these god tier 'ronis. Fuck I don't want to get fired for eating fucking pizza toppings, a week ago I had half a handful of mozzarella, even ducked into the bathroom to chew.

> fav album
Pic
> last listen
SOAD Hypnotized
> what I thought about
I thought how I'm starting a new chapter in my life. I thought about if my hair loss is being caused by my high BP. I thought of my Grandfather who passed away a year ago.
> what I did
Packed for moving and work

>you are depressed and your few friends like you very much
Literally spot on

cool guy, but insecure

You are a chill guy who works for what they want, and is inquisitive.

I also forgot the personality part, sorry senpai.

Want people to think you're a secret alcoholic but in reality don't have anywhere near the stomach for booze you let on.

You have the nagging feeling you passed your best years without realizing

Chill dude, was really into weed for a while but just kind of petered off it for no reason in particular. Occasionally you get hold of some and have brief stoner weeks but it never felt the same, life calls.

Uni years are running out and you hate you didn't get laid as much as you thought you would

Likes to act cool but really very emotional. Doesn't respond well to criticism.
You are a skeleton, long searching for the hidden remains of your lost brotherhood. But what cruel twist of fate, when a mysterious package arrives before you; the most significant clue in your life's mystery, yet you are entirely unable to act.

>stealing toppings hungover at a pizza shop
You're the incarnation of Ween, great album

>fav album
pic related but it always switches to SAW 85-92
>last listen
Kendrick's new album. GKMC has so far been the only one that's clicked for me but maybe this one will too
>what you did
Got a shit ton of homework done then went on a run. Now just watching Community and planning to go do shit in the city tomorrow

>Favorite Album
Pic
>Last Listen
Listened to some rage against the machine,
>What I did today
Went to work, smoked some GBs with my buddy and played smash bros melee. Then went to jam with my band (which inspired me to listen to rage on the way back)

>Favorite album
pic. This album is literal perfection. The humor isn't as prevalent (although still there) as it is on GWS which leaves enough room for a strong melancholic and isolated feel to the album as a whole. I've had people say i'm "funny" before but deep down I hate myself so it's almost like it was made just for me.

>Last Listen
Animal Collective-Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished

>thoughts
I wish I had something better to do.

>What I did toady
Sat in my room and listened to music.

You look forward to the weekends. Not because you hate work but because you hate the people you work with.

The gay friend that isn't gay

Bored with life but you don't want to kill yourself

>Favorite Album
Pic related
>Last Listen
Currents
>What I did today
Went to class, studied for finals, went to the local record store to see if they had anything good

>Favorite album
pic related, heard the album when I was a kid and still is my favorite
>last listen
some notorious B.I.G.
>what you did today
played some persona 5

>Favorite Album
pic
>last listen
Hölderlin's Traum - Hoelderlin
amazing
>what i did
vidya

>Favorite album
Pic related. Even with The Fucked Jam it still is one of the greatest things I've ever heard
>Last listen
Car Seat Headrest. Pretty okay indie rock but nothing mindblowingly amazing
>What I did today
Went to class, play rehearsal was cancelled today so I was able to take a load of and relax, which is something I really need to do. I chatted with some friends for a while and worked on some stuff for my finals.

Fairly introverted guy with some level of anger problems. Still a pleasant person to be around, just gets kinda caught up at times.
Friendly and agreeable, gets along pretty well with other people
You're a really laid-back guy, despite having a lot on your plate

>Favorite album
Kaizers Orchestra Violeta Violeta Vol III
>Last listen
Ulver - king karls waltz. it's a good song. it has sort of that sneaking around vibe. it's good to listen to when trying to draw
>what i did today
talked with and drew art with a pal, went to work, worked out a bit afterwards and came home try and draw some more. havent really gotten anywhere though
reasonably stressed out. it's good that you're taking the time to relax though.

>favorite album
Velvet Underground & Nico/London Calling
>last listen
ace of spades - motorhead (last song is best song)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0K5mHHhVU4
>what i thought about
listened multiple times, just not in a while
>did today
played bloodborne

>Favorite Album
Pic related
>last listen
Madvillainy for the 100000th time.
It's so good
>what I did today
went to class, wasted an hour trying to fix my internet's connection, ate a hot dog for dinner.
it was an okay day.

>You're a really laid-back guy, despite having a lot on your plate
That's surprisingly accurate, though I probably made it a lot easier to guess by mentioning finals.

I'd try to guess for you but I haven't heard either Quebec or Car Seat Headrest.

>Favorite album
The Queen is Dead
>Last listen
Marvin Gaye-What's Going On
>What I did today
Procrastinated, shitposted on Sup Forums for a few hours, smoked some weed, procrastinated some more, got mad at myself for procrastinating, then shitposted some more.
Goddammit, I suck.

bump