Why the camrip is so perfect?

Why the camrip is so perfect?

No cinema sound, no noise, perfectly audible. No camera moving. Practically centered. Filmed since the logo to the post-credit scene.

The only flaw is the resolution and a little of crop.

Not even with Star Wars the people did a job like this. WTF people?

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/corrosive
963theblaze.com/montana-reference-in-new-ghostbusters-movie/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45182539/Images/Ghostbusters.2016.TS.XviD-BiGDADDYVAiN[PRiME].webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna punch that fat cunt in her dimples

Hard to get caught if there's literally nobody else there

The cinema was most likely nearly empty so the person filming it did not have to bother trying to hide the camera.

>star wars camrip
>theater employee comes up and starts talking to the guy and accuses him of recording

lmao

Post torrent

I want to punch Melissa Mccarthy, I FUCKING HATE HER FACE

>vaughnlive.tv/corrosive
Stream currently happening for whoever wants to watch this shitshow

Really? Link and timecode please

What country are you from?

Not from one with English as language.

DO NOT PIRATE THIS FILM

You are just giving them an excuse as to why the film flopped, it'd be too easy for that weird fucking three piece suit wearing fruit to turn around and say piracy was why nobody saw the film.

it's easier when the theater is empty

Nobody else was in the theater distracting our noble cameraman

>the guy leaving the theater 10 minutes in

the white chicks looks exactly like someone who gets triggered pretty often

where can i download this cam rip?

Melissa McCarthy is the least offensive thing in this film

I'm just over ten minutes in, so far there has been one joke which is [McCarthy to Wiig regarding Wiig cncelling their book together] 'You killed our baby just before it learned to fly'

The joke is that babies don't fly

ha

Also, as says, the only disturbance in the camrip is a guy leaving, I'm really curious as to whether or not this was the guy filming it

Nobody was laughing

this

literally no one else in the theatre

lets you get a perfect center, lets you calibrate, etc

This is the fucking PKE meter

At around 39 minutes Leslie Jones makes a joke about what the weird dude said to her about a 'fourth cataclysm'.

'Fourth Cataclysm? That sound like a franchise nobody ever wanted'

Their ignorance is astounding.
Also I did not misspell any of the above quote, that is exactly how it is delivered

Every film gets pirated, weird how the good ones still become financial successes. Movies aren't made for us, they're made for normie families that go out and do stuff to distract them from how much they want to strangle each other.

BULLLLLLSHIT!

Chloe Fridge Moretz tried to blame piracy on why Kickass 2 bombed and not a single person believed her because everyone knew the movie just sucked.

In fact that was the first time people were dumbfounded at how retarded the bitch was.

Christ

Original one didn't look vaginal enough for you Feig?

Looks like a gaping vagina in the still shot.

Anyway, I guess this is a good as place as ever. I'm streaming the original movies.

livestream.com/binaryghosts (should redirect to some original.whatever/whatever)

just started #1

Also I'd like to show this as it displays how far Sony has went with the paying off of people

963theblaze.com/montana-reference-in-new-ghostbusters-movie/

If you don't want to give this shiity little radio site views then this is the part that annoys me.
The article says 'Agent Rorke says “A police officer in New Mexico reports a UFO encounter. The crew of the SS Ourang Medan mysteriously dies. The entire town of Langville, Montana goes missing.”

This is correct, he does say that, but then whoever wrote this goes on to say:

Of course the theater erupted with laughter and there were even a few “hey, we got mentioned!” high 5’s.

You may think somebody slightly exagerating crowd reactions is not evidence of buying reviews but this entire thing has been fabricated. How can you tell? Well Langville, Montana doesn't exist. Seriously check Google Maps, it is not a real place.

How many people have sony bought off?

Kek

Your dog's name is mycat?

Anyone claiming 'x is really good in this' is a straight up liar

Everything is a ghost in this film. There's ghost rats, ghost dragons and ghost balloons.

The first ten minutes feel like they were edited by a college student

There's also like a 20ft tall abe lincoln which has no explanation. Was he that tall when he was alive or what?

>Bring a tripod to get a steady cam rip.
>Theater workers think its a gun
>See you're going to ghostbusters
>No one to shoot
Probably ok.

>the only ghost they catch in the entire movie they set free after 5 minutes

They aren't even good ghostbusters

The only positive things I have to say about this movie is that it didn't give me a headache (I already had one beforehand) because the cinematography was boring and stationary. The production design was interesting, though overly reliant on THIS THING GLOWS, and it wasn't Inspector Gadget tier.

It suffered from action-movie set piece disorder though and none of the characters are compelling or worth caring about.

wow you weren't lying.

Even the theater audience is filled with ghosts.

The times square fight scene is dreadfully boring, everything has been slowed down, not quite slo-mo but slowed down and that coupled with them not doing much (For example McKinnon walks in a straight line and half-assedly points her two pistols at every set of ghosts that come at here which is convinently two at a time), and there being no music or anything going in the background aside from a blue fog is unsuprisingly not very interesting.

Also as most of you already know, the dance scene has been cut and all of the soldiers and policeman on the scene just point there hands in the air and stay frozen like that which makes even less sense than if there was a dance scene

Kek

Wiig jumps into a portal to save the fat one and there's a close up of Wiig as she's diving down this portal that is almost as bad as that Spoony .webm that used to get posted all the time.

What?

dance scene was in the end credits

What ain't no country I ever heard of.

They speak English in What?

yeah just got to that now

I don't know why I sat and watched all the way through it, I'm dissapointed in myself. So dissapointed I'm not gonna allow myself to jerk off for 3 days

kek I don't know why I did either.

That is some killer logic you have there.

>I'm really curious as to whether or not this was the guy filming it

"I can't take this shit but I need the seeding karma."

This looks pretty bad but according to what I read here the scene where the villain lets them choose his form must be cool. Anybody can share some pics?

That poor fucker

how about you go one further and demand people not commit any crimes at all.

holy fuck, it seems you solved all world problems.

which camnrip are you talking about, the one i dl'd is garbage

Why were there ghost corpses on the ground at the end battle? That was so stupid.

It isn't cool at all, the bad guy has just dumped Chris Hemsworth's body and is now floating about as a ball of blue light and hiding behind some pillars, the women all start shouting for him to come out.
He says 'what form would you prefer?'
Leslie Jones says 'something cute'
The ghostbusters logo floats into view
Leslie Jones starts pouting and going 'mmmhmmmm'
The logo then morphs into the thing you've seen getting shot in the balls.

There is absolutley nothing 'cool' in this movie, I honestly would not even recommend pirating it, there must be something else you could do with your time.

>ghost balloons.

So are the they just regular balloons that were possessed by spirits or are they spirits that took the form of balloons for some reason? I'm leaning towards them being possessed balloons because they were able to just pop them, but why are they so scary looking?

This is really good in this.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45182539/Images/Ghostbusters.2016.TS.XviD-BiGDADDYVAiN[PRiME].webm

>asking for something logic in this movie

user..

That radio station is in Montana, they probably meant that Montana got mentioned.

Now playing Ghost Busters 2

Same place as this.

I know. Just having a giggle.

its ok, almost everyone are laughing at this huge shit called movie

I only started watching when Rowan becomes an hero. So why is he strong as shit? or just

I would love it if the guy actually was able to set up a tripod and not even an usher bothered to stop him

Christ Almighty, you weren't kidding.
wtf I hate my PS Vita now. I mean, I hated it before, but now I really hate it.

>You know about Langville, right? You have cousins who live there.

Read the article first, faggot. Also, that site is so desperate for visitors when I pasted that it automatically pasted a bunch of links and crap underneath that I had to delete. Didn't know that was even possible.

I honestly think they are just ghost balloons as they have a very vague olden days kind of look to them and Leslie Jones says something along the lines of 'was macey's day parade halloween in the 1920s or something?'

The balloons weren't there before the ghosts got unleashed

Well I will probably pirate it. I enjoyed spy and I like Wiig. Plus the car looks good to me.
Yeah the trailers and everything I've read here sounds shitty but hey, I'm a fan of Aykroyd and the old movies so at least I want to see it myself so I can trash it for my own reasons.
I want to think it wont be THAT bad, at this point, after all these years of GB3 rumors a shitty 3.5/10 remake wouldn't even be that bad.

christ

Where is everyone getting the camrip from? Considering KAT is down

Keep in mind Aykroyd couldn't wait to get this movie made after his friend Ramis died. A close friend dies and all he thought about was money.

Wiig seems like she's mailing it in for this movie, idk.

Well it's your call but don't say I did not warn you.

I streamed it, just find a putlocker mirror or something.

Poor girl must be suffering. A mixed team with Bill Hader, Rashida Jones, Taran Killam and Wiig would've been goat for me.
Well at least I hope she looks cute.

Well yeah and he just said that he's writing a female led sequel/reboot to Blues Brothers, he sounds desperate but that wont change my fondness of his 80s comedies and his music albums.

yah

>he's writing a female led sequel/reboot to Blues Brothers
Thankfully 2000 flopped hard so no studio will take it.

It's seriously fucking shit.

Painfully forced mild jokes, crammed in at a rate of knots. Wiig is a zany eccentric to the point of exhaustive irritation. The pacing and editing is all over the place. Oh and all the intermittent dancing, the fucking dancing..

It's just pure garbage.

Why does Aykroyd hate his dead friends?

>Blues sisters
bet Beyonce will be there and it will have no Blues.

>female humor

What sort of uniforms with the female nazis wear?

It will probably end up being nothing. I think he also said, a long time ago, that he was writing a movie for him and Chevy Chase.

Soul Sisters according to him. And Leslie Jones as one of the three leads.

they'll still be men, and they'll be Trump supporters

lol I can't even find a bootleg for this movie.

its like no one bothered to record it.

I mean, it cooooooould be decent...But i'm not holding my breath for it.

My cinema doesn't even have ushers. I went there to see a movie and never saw anybody else come in the theater. I could've been fucking jacking off, pissing all over the place, etc and nobody would've stopped me.

Why would you even bother pirating a movie you know for a fact will be shit?

Nigga just watch something good

It was an accident

Is Kickass back up yet?

i watched it with Sup Forums in the stream the other night

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

oh my fuck so what. the old one was three dicks going in different direction fuck i hate the movie too but let some shit go faggot

Movies no one cares to watch in cinema get the best camrips.
Getting a decent camrip for popular movies like the new Star Trek flick or Disney capeshits is significantly harder.

What do you think would've happened to this creature if they never discovered tumblr?-