14:30 Cuevas (16) - Raonic (4)
15:30 Pouille (13) - Murray (2)
16:00 Struff - Isner
19:30 Nishikori (5) - Tsonga (11)
21:00 Berdych (7) - Simon

Official Site Links
Draws: bnpparibasmasters.com/uk/draws
Schedule: bnpparibasmasters.com/uk/provisional-schedule
Livescores: protennislive.com/lshd/main.html?year=2016&wkno=44&eventid=0352&tour=1&lang=en&ref=https://www.bnpparibasmasters.com/

Stats:
tennisexplorer.com/paris-masters/2016/atp-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBc08NVWun0
tennisworldusa.org/news/news/Tennis_Interviews/37804/grigor-dimitrov-nadal-is-my-biggest-inspiration-you-can-send-him-to-war-anytime-/
tennisabstract.com/blog/2015/11/09/the-difficulty-and-importance-of-finding-the-backhand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Wawrinka, man.

goffin's pissing me off 2bh

allez Goffin!

>Coffin
Coffin
>Coffin
Coffin
>Coffin
Coffin
>Coffin
Coffin

How did Stan lose? I fell asleep.

What's going on with you man? You sound insane.

kek I do, don't I?

Wait what?

>mfw it's real

Goffin is a goddamn manlet

tennis and /tennis/ are fucking dead

it's that time of the year 2bh lad. it might pick up a bit during WTF

Go to r/tennis if you're desperate

Full of absolute Federer autists mind.

>you will never be a successful tennis player with your qt 3.14 gf in the box watching your matches

>Full of absolute Federer autists mind
Sounds like my type of place. I could talk about Federer for days.

I see Youtube videos of Amerifat players ranked 4.0 in whatever the fuck their meme system is and I reckon I could take them desu. And I'm shit.

Why is the Bercy crowd generally more civilized than crowds at Roland Garros?

4.0 is not that high of a level so I'm sure you could

These videos are absolutely disgusting, all Americans playing on fucking meme bouncy as fuck hardcourts hitting the ball ten feet above the net baseline to baseline

No wonder they don't win anything anymore

Goffin a shit

this

Next generation a shit.

GOATfin!

>double faulting while serving for the set to give away the break
fucking retire already Shitfin

Tennis threads without wta have always been shit tßh

I'm so fucking mad at myself. I'm sitting here in front of my computer, shitposting about tennis on a Peruvian cave painting forum, when I could be doing things that benefit me like studying, working or exercising. Instead I choose to do this because fuck who knows? I don't know why the fuck I'm here because I'm virtually talking to myself here. And I don't know why I'm watching this match because I don't care for either of thee players nor is the match entertaining at all. My life lost all meaning after I broke up from my girlfriend and Federer got injured. I'm tired all the time and only come to life on weekends when I get shitfaced with my friends. I miss Federer so much, pls come back.

>My life lost all meaning after I broke up from my girlfriend and Federer got injured.

Anyone else thinks this should be a banner?

Goffin's game is so fucking shaky. it's frustrating to watch

Time for a bombing, I guess.

oh mon dieu!

Is Cilic a Honda shill?

wew lad

fuck, that tiebreaker was a rollercoaster

come on Cuevas!

Can Dimitrov meme his way past Djokovic?

Jack Sock has a qt gf

>Abandons Federer worshipping to suck Nadal off
"No."

youtube.com/watch?v=KBc08NVWun0

Watch Dimitrov's reaction

>tennisworldusa.org/news/news/Tennis_Interviews/37804/grigor-dimitrov-nadal-is-my-biggest-inspiration-you-can-send-him-to-war-anytime-/
>I feel I can actually relate to [Nadal] a little bit. The way he is I think on the court and I think a little bit where he comes from and his fighting spirit. Rafa is one of the workhorses that is just unbelievable. You can send him to war any time, any day, so that’s pretty amazing.

He abandoned the ship man.

I guess yeah. Btw this quote is fucking ridiculous:
>You can send him to war any time, any day, so that’s pretty amazing.
Nadal has withdrawn from countless tournaments and abused MTO's his whole career. So much for being a warrior.

>Nadal pulls out of WW3 citing wrist injury
>Nadal pulls out of WW4 citing back strain
>Nadal pulls out of WW5 citing knee tendinitis
>Nadal asks the war officials to use foam bullets as to not provoke injuries. The slower bullets also will make the action more enjoyable for the general public, Matrix style.

Sock is basically making Gasquet his bitch.

I know everyone dislikes Cilic (included myself) but if we are honest, Goffin is just as boring.

Same with Berdych-Simon, even if I dislike both I prefer to see Berdych win today.

I actually like Simon for some fucked up reason.

Berdych has the brain capacity of a flea.

He really really likes Rafa...

Well he also sucked Djokovic off when he got bageled by him. Don't remember which match it was exactly even tho' I had watched some of it: Berdych was playing some fairly pathetic tennis that day.

The only reason I want to see Berdych winning today is because of the Tour finals race

>Berdych at the WTFs
Fuck. No.

I dislike Berdych as much as you do but Thiem is a redditor, I don't want him in the finals

wew

But Thiem will save tennis

Why is pepe imaz so smug?

Djokovic - Dimitrov

This is the match of the tournament for me

on right now?

will watch, always hoping for dimi to break through again

DJOKOKEK

Yeah right now

Bot already broken lel

So much for new age vegan bullshit yoga training.

Has anyone else noticed how bad Novak 'Dogshite' Djokovic has been since I've started calling him Novak 'Dogshite' Djokovic during Wimbeldon?

He really is The King of Dogshite

I don't think a world number 1 has played this shitty ever.

Calm down Judy.

KEK

Kekking so hard at Djokovic right now

DIMITROV PLEASE.

Murray dancing

SIR ANDREW MURRAY WORLD NUMBER ONE.

ARE YOU READY TO APOLOGISE Sup Forums?

THAT FUCKING DROPSHOT

how did dimitrov suddenly get a tennis brain?

>djokobot imploding

Been saying this will happen since Wimbledon

I will revive this general. Haven't been around for a while.

we already decided bongs are the worst /ten/ posters. fugg off

Outside of Slams and Masters there are like 5 of us that participate in threads

No one can escape aging, man. I'm actually quite impressed by how much Novak's prime has lasted being him as physical as Nadal. His injuries now dont heal as quickly and he can't just push anymore, though he is still as quick as ever before on the court. Federer started to decline much sooner than him and he wasnt even a pusher.

>it'll be grigor who needs a long hug after this game

Why does tennis channel have the best commentary?

this shit happens in every dimi-djoko set lol

Don't be rude. We're all friends here.
I was one of them but haven't been around for ages. Where's the German? And the 2 Finns, assuming you're one of them.

I know, but his behaviour isn't helping. He looks haggard and anorexic.

The German usually posts the OP and is never seen after that. The NEET Finn is probably dead or something.

Worrying.

Dimitrov needs to realise his backhand is dog shit and run around it. Was watching some Rafa videos and was amazed how much he use to run around his backhand, especially on clay.

Wasnt there a rumour about his private life being in a mess a few months ago? Something about him having an affair with his maid?

His FH doesn't have the bite to compensate. Also, it's predictable: he almost always go inside-out. It's also hardly a winning strategy: the important part isn't how often he runs around it, but picking the right moments to do the most damage when you do run around it. Ironically, for someone whose inside-out FH has an incredible reputation, Federer doesn't run around his own BH that often. When he did however (in his prime), the point would be over.
Also, Dimitrov has a dog shit BH grip. Pic related/

>tennisabstract.com/blog/2015/11/09/the-difficulty-and-importance-of-finding-the-backhand/

There was, but I don't think it's that related; just my opinion.

just hold serve you mental midget

The problem with his backhand is in the grip. He has to bend his wrist forward on high balls which is why his backhand sucks and looks awkward.

>some people actually believed Djokovic would become the GOAT

Let that sink on

Yeah. I have always noticed that too. Nadal's backhand technique has always looked the most unpolished and ugly out of the big four. It's like it lacks finesse or still seems unnatural to him despite having practiced a million times. Remember that he is actually right handed so he is actually playing the whole time with everything on the wrong side.

I'm here, just quite busy with work right now.

idk a year ago you'd be lying if you thought there wasn't a great chance he'd tie roger in slams

glad to see him off his game, even if it's mainly physical

>sink on
>on

What the fuck brain

>you'd be lying if you thought there wasn't a great chance he'd tie roger in slams
Not really, he always had terrible "conversion rate" in slam finals.

He was always too late. Can't fight physical decline.

Dimitrov's backhand has a shit grip, not Nadal's. It's pretty much continental and you don't get good leverage out of it. With Vallverdu it's become somewhat consistent but that's really it.

Confetti pmsl. French organisation so bad.

not in the past 4-5 years m8. most of those losses were when he was young and undisciplined.

yeah he needs to change his game up if he hopes to win more. can't survive on the stamina/wear-down approach any more.

Why is it raining foil indoors?

why is djoko so funny and relatable, bros?

>not in the past 4-5 years m8
He's had two years with three slams, one year (2016) with two slams. So yes, even in the past 4-5 years I didn't believe it.

Djokovic is the epitome of cringe

Are you serious?

I must admit you're good at organizing things, such as useless referendums