Does anyone have rule 34 on these arm hatch cows

does anyone have rule 34 on these arm hatch cows

That cannot be okay for the cow. My dick retracted into my body thinking about how anyone could R34 this.

What in the fuck

doesn't seem like the cow minds much honestly

anyone?

What is that used for?

I dunno, probably studying the digestive tract or pulling out strange shit the cows swallows

science!

so wait.. those are real cows? with holes in them?

I..I'm so confused.

that is kinda the point, yes

I have SO many questions.

uh
you've been aware of cows since you were literally 2 and you only have questions now?

I've lived in the city all my life.
I only just tonight heard of anything like holes in cows.

You have to refuel your cow somehow right? Now you can refill at the local gas station just like any other farmer.

Cows get corked so the farmers can see what they have been eating. Doesnt have any real negative effects on the cow.

I want to know if you pull out all the food in the cows stomach do they instantly feel hungry?

Do they even feel hunger if that stomach is empty?

it has to do with the cows being fed improperly. they cant digest the crap they get fed, so they put a hole in em to manually pull out un digested food. some times they put anti biotics in there too. I'm pretty sure thats accurate. pretty fucked up imo

I was interested, so I just watched a video on it. Apparently it's also used to move their digestive bacteria to animals who's bacteria died, by reaching in and grabbing their stomach sludge

Yeah it just seems like a nazi experiment, not trying to get all peta an shit but its just so fucking weird and unusual.

I like cows