how to achieve happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8PbZt-o4iyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have friends.
Have sex frequently.
Have a girlfriend.
Travel.

When i find out i'll make sure to tell you.

>rape

At some point you will.

Money
Vidya
High quality hentai of Princess Peach
Chocolate Ice Cream
A comfy chair

youtu.be/8PbZt-o4iyk

Happiness is relative. Fuck off.

don't worry about happiness. it's merely one state of being, one limited emotional state that if held long enough, becomes contentment, which is another form of ennui, a type of hell on earth. life is a continuous overture into the next desire. humans are not homeostatic.

seek adventure. seek to be on the outlier of the bell curve of humanity. seek to be the ubermensch. court destiny, greatness. pain will inevitably be a part of it. learn to love it. amor fati.

but when you do have what you might consider to be "happiness," enjoy it while it lasts.

what a bunch of hollow feel-good clap trap

OP heres what you do. start reading about psychology, self esteem, give yourself psychotherapy if you need it (like, having a fucked up childhood or teen years, like most have),

basically both depression and anxiety are anomalies that happen when your conscious mind isnt at peace with your subconscious (or the other way around, more like)

happiness is a byproduct of just being alive when everything's fixed and you just feel appropriate to life.

people try to do this with alcohol, sex, gambling, work, women, material posessions, pills, etc. its all in vain. fix your mind and happiness will come

3ft of rope and a stool

It's not an achievment

Everybody finds happiness in different things. It's up to you to find what makes you happy.

Your life is a small island of the known, surrounded by a vast ocean of the unknown. When you were a child, this island was tiny, you knew nothing. Now it's bigger. It's only by engaging with this unknown that you grow. However, it's frightening. You know how things work on the island, there is no potential for surprise. The ocean however, contains enormous potential. Which can range from explosively bad, and terrible, to beautiful, redeeming, glorious. And everything in between. That's why the unknown is scary, its potential to hurt us and change us.

There is no clear path to happiness. All you can do is learn to engage with this unknown ocean surrounding you. To accept the potential for failure and harm. Once you do that, you will eventually stumble onto the things that gave your life meaning and value.

Leilani Leeane, in case you are wondering

Not give a shit about being happy.

I ask myseft that question every day.

The only time ive been truly happy was when I was in love. That chemicals mada me be happy, we are made for procreation.

Now I can't fall in love anymore. I have a job, I fuck grills but I'm empty. I don't live, I just exist.

always have the worst expectations

I'm rarely sad but if I get bored or feel rather, meh.. I buy bikes, it keeps me motivated and gives me a new rush for cycling.

Committ suicide

Opinions of a greyfag, in no particular order
1. Take pleasure in small things, like a walk in the countryside, or a good meal
2. don't measure yourself by what others have, do or earn
3. social media destroys happiness - they are mostly not your friends, most people lie about how good their life if and it encourages point 2 above
4. have hobbies as well as a job
5. take pride in your work; if you can find something you love and make money out of it, then great, but be careful about turning a hobby you enjoy into a way of making money, as that can kill the enjoyment
6. find a partner who is also a friend. Lust fades, looks are superficial and (depending on genetics) will also fade
7. don't spend your life looking at the world through a viewfinder, or over your shoulder on a selfie stick - be in the moment for you, not thinking about how cool that view will look on your instagram and how envious your "friends" will be
8. money doesn't make you happy, but a lack of it can make you miserable