Why do people hate Putin so much?

He's adorable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awww

:)

Dangerous

lol he's hugging a koala that makes it okay he's a power hungry fascist thug lololol

Does this man look a fascist?

NO!

He's no threat...

NATO niglet
People are foolish to agree with certain governments and mass media outlets. The Russian government is far greater aligned with morality than the West.

>The Russian government is far greater aligned with morality than the West
>morality is absolute
>I'm a fucking commie dupe

well at least we know his country is ran on good ol fashioned corruption and not on a pedo ring blackmail mafia

Just becuase he takes no shit from America

That does not make he a bad person.

Hilary is more of a threat than Putin.

What harm can this man do?

>morality is absolute
I never stated whether morality is absolute or not.
>I'm a fucking commie dupe
Empty words of a Westerner.

:)

Probably because of this. youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo

Personally Putin and the Russians are no real threat to anyone. They don't want any shitskin refugees, because they recognize how fucked those people are. Since they want no part in keeping refugees, the eurocucks and libtards in the US see Russia as an enemy...

Now lets look at the problems in the USA...

The same reason why people (well, liberals, democrats, young [brainwashed] idiots) hate Trump - constant MSM's hit pieces and lies. They've been doing the same thing to Putin and Russia for years what they are doing to Trump.

Trump!

Putin stole the Krim Peninsula from Ukraine and e is helping Assad fighting against the rebels in Syria.

He should be arressted and brought to court in the Hague.

His unnecessary warmongering is crippling his country economically. Instead of taking responsibility he blames the west, refugees or homosexuals for everything. His domestic critics end up gunned down or poisoned. He's seizing/stealing private companies and giving them to his government friends and is now personally worth about 10% of the entire gdp of Russia. Bordering countries beg for military support, try to protect their borders and he uses that as proof that the West is the one starting shit. His state run news sources turned half of America into tinfoils and bestowed Trump upon the world. Worst of his all his dipshit supporters fill my Facebook feed with memes about how enlightened and perfect he is.

Donald, stop posting. You have work to do.

Osetia, ukraina, grusia,....

I mean, other than that.

I have advisers for that.

/thread

You can't /thread your own post faggot

He only loves people that love him.

Implying morality isn't absolute abolishes your argument against Russia, and creates a subjective playground wherein russia can state, positively, that they're subjectively superior, morally, than the west, and there'd be nothing to say in return, for it isn't absolute and you'd have nothing to juxtapose the two countries against.
I agree though, that morality cannot be absolute, and I don't necessarily think it's absolute per se- as that would entail some sort of wishful Platonism thinking, however, that void of existence manifests itself in the inability to concur correct moral activity. And we have to deal with that as clashing cultures.

Which one is Putin?

The aborable one obviously, says so right there.

That's amazing. How did russia 'elect' a koala as president before Australia?

you RT watchin' aj supportan' foil stock price raisin' no light havin' big guy-alex jones lovin cheeki breeki squeelin' popmark face lookin stunna

Putin's done some shady shit when it comes to what used to be the Soviet Union, but at least from what I've seen of his public addresses, he seems pretty reasonable when it comes to dealing with America and Europe. He wants his people and his country to be strong like they used to be, and he's kept the elites on a tight leash so they don't fuck the average anton quite so hard. His citizens have a love for him that no western politician can match, even accounting for his propaganda machine. He stands up for their interests to the corporations and the aristocrats, and he doesn't take shit abroad. He's a nationalist and a populist, and right now it seems to be working really well for Russia.

Because this man, fukt up, and vomit to human right.

What is HTML

His face is fucking gay.

I did the first post. Who dafuq does all that shit to /thread themselves? Thats some weapons grade autism right there.

That smile

Lol, Trump is in a spot where it'll be really fucking hard to lift the sanctions now. Putin didn't count on Trump's ineptitude.

I'm russian, and i hate him.
His want to build ussr 2.0

> "do not blink or you will end up in a Gulag"

> The man that interrogated horses

>drugging that poor animal with truth serum...
not fascist at all

He simply state, government from the west contradict their own morality.
Morality is subjective but when you act against your own....

He hates you too, but lets you live since you dont pose a threat to hin.

Literally has to keep the economy alive by military means soon enough. The middle class is under heavy pressure; no export besides arms, gas & oil. Oil is heading towards the same road as coal, its a depleted technology. If you have no manufactured export the average anton; that is just a statistical anomali, will always end up paying, either by money or life.

Tl:dr. A bad excuse for a commie.

that bottle is full of polonium

Hmm

He looks harmless to me...

Putin? More like Cutin, amirite?

Russian will be debt free by the end of the year instead of taking the option to delay until 2112. The Ruble will also be stable. None of what you say is true. Crimea was voted upon by it's people to return to Russia.

Also, let's move away from facts for a moment and look at the obvious. Who has over 800 military bases around the world? The US. Who owns the most land? Russia. Why would Russia want more land when Russia has no interest in establishing military outfits abroad? The US is encircling Russia. Also, Western amnesia is of benefit for your reasoning because it's convenience affords you confidence as you forget the events leading up to these moments regarding US history. I suggest staying away from Western "journalism" if you cannot discern between reality and fiction.

Says the mindless Russian drone. Keep chuggin' your dezinformatsia.

Most the bases are there by request because allies like having the US covering their backs. Military is built up around the Russian border because those countries are terrified of being invaded, like Georgia and Ukraine. Having no debt won't mean shit when Russian gdp has already collapsed by 40%. The "US IS EVIL TOOO!" trick doesn't fucking excuse shitty international behavior. Pop Putin's dick out of your mouth for one minute and stop trying to turn the world to shit.

Have this

>are terrified of being invaded

Again, Russia did not invade Ukraine. It was a coup instigated and supported by the US and allies with the alliance of Ukrainian Nationalists. Same blueprint for Libya and thank God it has momentarily failed in Syria.

>when Russian gdp has already collapsed by 40%

That's obviously not the trend. Your information is dated, to say the least.

> mindless Russian drone
>The "US IS EVIL TOOO!" trick doesn't fucking excuse shitty international behavior. Pop Putin's dick out of your mouth for one minute and stop trying to turn the world to shit.

Calm yourself, sad little "man".

Russian soldiers were caught taking selfies and posting them on twitter from inside Ukraine you nitwit. Even if it was all a conspiracy, the invasion and ethnic cleansing in Georgia is enough for bordering countries to be worried. Do you not see how brainwashed you are? Have you not noticed how conflicting and contradictory everything that comes from RT is? And that 40% is gonna get a whole lot worse since Trump can't lift the sanctions anymore. But hey, point out the Iraq war like thats some magical excuse for any country to do whatever they want.

99.9% of it is because he doesn't let fags run amok.