Maryland has successfully banned assault rifles such as AR-15s and high capacity magazines as weapons of war which...

Maryland has successfully banned assault rifles such as AR-15s and high capacity magazines as weapons of war which cannot be protected by the 2nd amendment. Finally some common sense taking hold. Maryland is only the beginning. This ban will spread far and wide. I'm for gun rights and own guns. Only a fucking idiot planning a rampage needs an AR-15.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_WkPUGoGgFg
keltecweapons.com/pistols/pmr-30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pointless.
The current record-holder for rampage killing used a truck.
The previous record-holder used two semi-automatic pistols that would not even be affected by this law.

The quality of this bait is so low that I'm not even gonna bother with the meme.

Like its really going to solve anything, crazy ass people that go on shooting rampages will still get the guns illegaly or just construct bombs

the no 1 source of civilian deaths is the state. disarm the state, arm the civilians

I better haul ass down to Gander Mountain and get my AR.

Neither of those things are true

Totally true. Cho, the Virginia Tech shooter got 32 kills with a Glock 19 and a P22. The guy who went GTA in France killed 82 people with a delivery van.

4th circuit court of appeals upheld the restriction. It will now go on up the ladder to Supreme and get overturned.
The only circuit more liberal and more overturned than the 4th is the 9th.

Yes, they are.

>assault rifles
>ar-15s
Are you literally calling semi auto ar-15s assault rifles?

Dude, they're calling a Walther P22 an assault rifle:
They probably even think the "AR" in AR-15 means "Assault Rifle"
(HINT: It's made by a company named ARMALITE)

worked in australia...

>put air intake on car
>impounded and crushed
Australia is a police state

The laws are very clear.

>The laws are clear friend, who cares if they're oppressive and we make more every day, laws are laws :^)

but they also have a tiny fraction of the mass shootings, murders, murder suicides, toddlers shooting parents or siblings, suicides, armed robberies, drive by shootings and all other gun related deaths, injuries and crimes.

so that's nice.

and a good reason for gun nuts to shut the fuck up

you are inhumane, immoral, and just wrong - why don't you give up now, and join the right side of history?

just like the law in california that prohibits clips capable of holding 10 rds... i know a guy in nevada that makes ok side money selling naughty clips to belligerent californians...
they sell AR15's at my local walmart (and my local academy, local gun store, gun shows ect) i see a potential profit scheme developing...

would shit not be funnier if niggers went on planning rampages with a AR-15? plus this is a eurofag so ill sit here with my dick out enjoying the shit go down

Weak bait.

mdfag here. MD is a liberal hellhole. everything is taxed,even the rain! you like firearms...not in this state. a CCW permit is pretty much impossible to obtain. fuck MD.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand bait.

Did you forget the good ole Americans are back in control of the federal government? Here in Michigan the bills going up to get rid of the ccw and jus have free carry wherever you want that guns aren't prohibited. This b8 is too bad

Go to a real shop pls. They'll build one for you. Ganders got trash AR's for max retail

Just a question as am not familary with US states.
What is Maryland ethnic structure? Lots of white folks right?

baltimore is fucking nigger ground zero...

THANK FUCKING GOODNESS!! Finally some common sense. The next time a criminal wants to rob a bank/shoot up a school he'll realize that his weapons are illegal and won't do it

The bullet of the ar-15 is ment to wound a person not even kill a person faggot

bummer . But the rest is mostly white country?
I can imagine that in a state that is mostly white you do not need that many full automatic weapons.

Pistols are actually more deadly than asualt rifles in mass shootings.
This can be seen in the gun crime statistics
Pistols are up to 50 yards.
Assualt rifles are for 30 to 200 yards.
It would be hard to conseal and fire and assualt rifle in a mass shooting.
A pistol would be easy.
They are only usefull guns when fighting armies. Or for range shooting.
Ban pistols if you want to stop gun crime.

Why don't gun-nuts just admit they don't give a fuck about safety, or rights, or anything else, and just make it clear "I like owning a gun because it makes me feel like a big fucking deal in a world where I am less than the smear of dick-shit on the bedsheet after anal with a Mexican whore with one leg". It's a fair stance, and one I could respect more. You don't care if little kids and innocents folk die, because having a gun makes you a tiny bit less scared of the world. Makes no sense but I understand it, at least.

My AR-15 loves night clubs.

>clips

Hope Sessions will take care of this unconstitutional shit

Guns are deadly force. They're meant to kill. You're hilariously stupid.

>assault rifles
>AR 15
pick one
>constitutional right
>scared liberal takes away rights
pick one
>4 guys break into your house
>you have a handgun
or
>4 guys break into your house
>you have an AR 15
daddy trump is already in the process of fixing this, pussy. don't worry your scared little head off.

yes because pistol rounds can enter and exit multiple targets and have longer range than "assault rifles" do you even ballistics? here's a tip: stop acting like you know everything when in fact you know little to nothing

Honestly, a shotgun is better for home defense than either of those.

>pointless
These fuckers just want something to blame for, classic useless politicians, nothing new to see here

yes if you want to blindly shoot around your house in the middle of the night, destroying most of the valuables in your house before they could even be stolen.

lol what. You are a liar and a fucking prejudice bigot. I live in california where gun laws are rampant. Enjoy your crime increase faggot.

Joe is that you?

I can get assault rifles in all fifty states. No problem. Making it harder to get them legally makes our country weaker. Those laws will be overturned when Republicans win.bacn Maryland. Baltimore is a haven for criminals and guns so I find this funny

That could be accomplished with an ar-15, or a 9mm. Somehow, you'll magically start shooting blindly with a shotgun, but having a handgun or rifle will make you contol yourself more? Stop breathing my air.

look how much chicago has benefited from strict gun laws. it's like a perfect city now right?

>GOP
>winning Maryland
Top zozzle

Yeah. I caught my old lady messin around with another man. And that ain't too cool.

Since the Supreme Court set a precedence with their gay marriage ruling, whereupon a majority of states had passed laws legalizing it, it is more likely that since a majority of states are going with less restrictive gun laws, that those minority states will have to loosen their gun laws. States Rights are a thing of the past when it comes to Constitutional Rights.

shotgun has a higher spread. period. if i shoot you with my sks 4 times i'm not destroying everything within a 12 foot radius in front of me. i'm looking dead at you and putting 4 on center mass. there's little to no guesswork involved.

A slug doesn't have any spread, dipshit, and shot isn't like in a videogame. You've never shot a shotgun. The only guns you've ever shot were in videogames.

who the fuck uses slugs in a shotgun for home defense? an autistic Sup Forumstard who thinks his shit don't stink. get a grip, pal. going with the meme defense weapon cuz my Sup Forumsros said so. kys sheep

i'd like to own a good old-fashioned tommy gun

>I'm going to talk about how shotguns make walls of flying lead and I don't know what a choke is!
If you're going to tell somebody to kill himself, at least take the time to spell the fucking words out, babby. Like this.

Kill yourself.

" they don't give a fuck about safety, or rights"
Isn't that the only reasons they don't want bans on guns? I'm not American nor do I own a gun but you're retarded if you're for banning guns. If the citizens don't have guns; dictatorships can form easily.
In Sweden we have gun control but it makes no difference in gun murders.

and if you're going to act like you're right at least BE right. ignorant faggots talk out of their ass on other sites. maybe you should check them out

youtu.be/_WkPUGoGgFg

keltecweapons.com/pistols/pmr-30