SHITLORDS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

SHITLORDS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>mariners choke
>now i'm a red sucks fan
this is why you don't have a basketball team anymore, shitattle.

Actually lives in Ohio too if I recall right - I also thought he was no longer as Sox fan after all the trolling from Patriots fans after SB49

what can I do to help?

why are so many amerisharts triggered and unable to tolerate others' political views?

keep this fuck away from boston

it makes me sad that guy hasn't killed himself

Who besides Schilling?

Because they are children. They want to understand the ways of the world, but the harsh truth is that it's all random. SJWs offer rules by which to judge the world, and these people are so desperate for these rules to exist that they don't mind all the evidence that goes against the rules they're signing up to.

Or, to put it more briefly:
>millennials

Good, maybe it will kill itself when trump wins.

it's only sjws

Top kek

God. Dammit.

Because liberals are closet fascists.

Anyone who actively likes either major candidate in this election is mentally ill.

Voting for one or the other just to spite the supporters of the opposing candidate is perfectly acceptable, but the outcome of the election is probably irrelevant. This country is literally a meme at this point.

Ron Paul was the last good presidential candidate but Trump will do.

There is nothing good about Trump. The reason he's the acceptable candidate on this site makes a lot of sense.

>killary = libtard
>libtard = normie
>this site needs to embody the polar opposite of being normie

Also, the fact that Trump is extremely childish probably resonates pretty strongly with a lot of y'all.

>ask for an explanation
>get one
>OMG MANSPLAINING

what 2004 red sox are trump supporters?

The wise ones.

the hard working ones