I just watched two Adam Sandler movies in a row

I just watched two Adam Sandler movies in a row.

[Spoiler]Why?[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukmEYQjbauc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which two?

JUST

You hate yourself?

Happy Gilmore then Billy Madison

Billy Madison sucks in comparison

Look at his eyes. It's like he could snap at any moment

I cried at the end of Click

I was in a furious mood when I watched them

Is this a meme?

A lot of people did. That doesn't make it good, that just makes it cheap and manipulative. It's schlock and it doesn't hold up.

Is it a meme movie?

I cry at the end of most Sandler movies when I realize he made millions off the shit I just watched.

Reminded that Billy Madison is KINO

never seen an adam sandler movie i didn't enjoy

and i've seen them all at least once

reminder that after rewatching these as a grown man, you will realise that they were always shit, and not even nostalgia can preserve them

Is he gonna be alright, bros?

Because you yearn to be patrician.

OBVIOUSLY THE BEST TIER:
PUNCH DRUNK LOVE

GREAT TIER:
REIGN OVER ME

GOOD TIER:
CLICK

ENJOYED AS A KID BUT PROBABLY SHIT NOW TIER:
BILLY MADISON
WATERBOY
HAPPY GILMORE
LITTLE NICKY

FUCKING KILL ME TIER:
I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN

Pac-man's a bad guy?

Yea. The other day i catched the scene where billy goes to the girls house, apparently on drugs, and is just screaming like an idiot. Pretty obvious these movies are just Sandler's vanity projects.

Still watch Buscemi's parts, tho

that his daughter?
he should spend more time with her instead of making all these trash movies.

I'm more triggered about the fact that they put some legit films in there than the fact that the list is generally filled with trash.

>praying to god this one pulls thru
He knows full well what he's doing, he makes hundreds of millions putting out low-effort shitty movies and doesn't give a shit

>Dollar Tree

Pluto nash holy shit lol. I completely forgot about that movie

Pretty much I really liked Waterboy as a kid, and was excited when I got the chance to re watch it the other year, horrible mistake on my part.

>YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN
I enjoyed it
The scene at the beginning where he's chasing after the other guy is fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=ukmEYQjbauc

Did anyone watch The Do-Over? It was surprisingly good. I got many chuckles from it

I was hammered watching Click with a grill... we ended up making out/cuddling during most of it, then full on grindfest, I could feel the extreme heat coming off her vag right through her jeans... then I pretended to pass out because I had whiskey dick.

>fml

Sometimes when I go to Chinese massage parlors I tell the lady to reach under my sack and give my nuts a good hard squeeze, then I tell her to alternate pressure along with the stroking as it makes for a really pleasurable/painful experience. I tell her to slow down a bit and when I know I'm about to cum I tell her to speed up again and go rough, then I blow a giant load all over her hand and on my own tummy. She giggles a bit and compliments the volume of my seed, then we clean up.

Maybe you watched two Sandler movies for the same reason?

>REIGN OVER ME

I only watched this literally because it featured Shadow of the Colossus

it ended up being an okay movie but Sandler's character's explanation of the game kind of sucked and I noticed some of the music/sounds didn't match what was going on in the game, really took me out of the whole experience.

Trash Trash Trash ooh 2001 Trash Trash