So guyz tell me how are we all the same again?

So guyz tell me how are we all the same again?
Nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

all-that-is-interesting.com/pacific-islanders-ancestor?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smobpcislanders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also this is not a human

Maybe that fucking retard shouldn't have been wearing a #MAGA hat

fuck freedom of speech fam lmao
umad white boi?

>people will knowingly take this bait

Do you have a reputable sauce?

yes it's from stormfront

Like i need more confirmation that niggers are only apes. Use your eyes maybe?

Prego is fav

>bhut dertie nigguhaz
Great argument though I don't care.

It just sounded like an interesting article had it been true.

Congratulations user. Do you know the sex yet?

think about the steps in life that lead you to create that sentence. you dun fucked up fucked up somewhere along the way Sup Forums

all-that-is-interesting.com/pacific-islanders-ancestor?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=smobpcislanders

Here is the article.

I don't think it's any particular race we need to worry about - it's mouth-breathing people who contribute nothing to society and take up too much space and resources.

We really do need higher standards for mental handicaps, and we need to discourage these people from breeding.

To quote Bill Burr: "If you're a dumb fuck, and your spouse is a dumb fuck - your kid is probably going to be another dumb fuck."

i want a daughter

Maybe they shouldn't have been niggers.

>If you're a dumb fuck, and your spouse is a dumb fuck - your kid is probably going to be another dumb fuck

You don't really seem to understand what that article is saying, revealing yourself as the true retarded subhuman.
It's not saying that they're unrelated to other groups of people but that they are also related to an extinct group that others are not.

Forgetting all that, even assuming you are superior to all others outside you personal racial group, which you're almost certainly ignorant of unless you've had DNA analysis, you're still wasting your time shitposting and obsessing about them lowering yourself personally to their level with your pathetic overemotionality.

>humans evolved from ape-like creatures
>ape-like ancestors had to have been objectively less intelligent than modern humans

Storm front and similar groups have been invading and trying to take over Sup Forums for awhile. They were found out through their own shitty forums and tactics but there are all these newfag from places like reddit because of the election who are too stupid and self-deluded to put 2+2 together unless it's unsourced bs that just tells them whatever they want to hear.

Further evidence for out of asia theory of evolution.