Column eighty-eight
The master plan
Uber alles
The Ku Klux Klan
Improvements on the domestic front
Have a cup of tea, good days ahead
Don't ever look back, good days ahead

Terminal boredom

>becomes the face of punk rebellion, despite knowing deep down he's a corporate shill
>eventually becomes a true rebel by leaving his super successful group and starting an experimental art-rock band

I love this man.

jah wooble. spelling?

I like when PIL played on American Bandstand (weird to begin with) and when Dick Clark came and asked their names, the guy said, "Jah Wobble, THE Jah Wobble".

Jah Wobble, so named after John "Syd Vicious" Ritchie drunkenly mumbled his name, John Wardle

pil is goat

WE ONLY WANTED TO FINISH THE ALBUM WITH THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF EFFORT WHICH WE ARE NOW DOING VERY SUCCESSFULLY

DO YOU PRAY TO THE HOLY GHOST WHEN YOU SUCK YOUR HOST

Hated prog rock. Makes prog punk.

Lydon was cool for a solid 3 years until his ego got too big, fired Levene and PiL just became Lydon with a revolving cast of session musicians

>>becomes the face of punk rebellion, despite knowing deep down he's a corporate shill
Is there a documentary or some material to read on this topic?

Ha ha, I didn't know that. I thought that was his real name. PIL is the bass line and Mr. Wobble was the best.

The Filth and the Fury

Thank you. This is what I've been watching, though it doesn't cover any particular band career very much in depth. There are 3 parts though (pre-punk, punk, post-punk).
imdb.com/title/tt2210236/?ref_=nv_sr_1