Comfy Time

Post your go-to comfy movies

Thats a good one OP, one of my faves as well.

I go with the first TMNT movie often.

It doesn't get much comfyer than this

everything with cuck norris and i will feel the warmth and security of being at home with my dad sitting on his chair drinking beer

You cant argue this

Supreme comfy coming through.

Nothing else can compare.

I know what you did

DELET THIS

>im 12 years old and what is this: the post

Big Lebowski
Jaws
Lost in translation

> that Russian naval anthem at the beginning
God damn I get chills everytime.

Flash Gordon

Captain Ramius, I'm CIA

>naval anthem

It's the Red Army Choir

>Red Army Choir
It's actually the Soviet National Anthem sung by the Red Army Choir, pretty sure MVD version.

Probably this movie and Mask of the Phantasm. I just feel really comfortable watching those two Batman flicks.

best

>first he said there was a one armed man
>now you have a one armed man
>who is the one armed man
>you find that man
>find that man

All they got from Paulie was protection from other guys looking to rip them off. That's what it's all about. That's what the FBI can never understand - that what Paulie and the organization offer is protection for the kinds of guys who can't go to the cops. They're like the police department for wiseguys.

My comfyfu.

Also stuff from when I was a kid.

Back to the future
Flight of the navigator
Gremlins
White fang

This, Scott Pilgrim is top tier comferino

Fucking this

Infinitely rewatchable

Escape from alcatraz

I think I want to make a cut of this movie with some of the more cringe worthy scenes removed because it really is essential new york core, 90s core, and pretty good cyberpunk film (because there really isn't that many).

I don't think there's a single cringe-worthy scene. It's completely obvious the people behind knew they were making a silly, over-the-top film. If any of it makes you cringe, maybe you just need to view it from a different perspective

Comfy as fuck desu senpai.