Recommend good movies to watch on acid

Recommend good movies to watch on acid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWtlMjwLqtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you want to watch movies and other stupid nigger shit like that you are missing the point of acid

Bumping with first movie I ever saw in full while tripping

The recommend something else that's fun you fucking queer

The Sasquatch Gang

>the point of acid
is that what they told you? why do you care, son?

/thread

>types like a nigger in the 8th grade
>calls people "son"

Exactly. Go for a walk, literally just sit down and trip outside. You waste your acid if you're just gonna watch a screen like you always do.

EXPERIENCE LIFE

Ignore the hippie queers telling you not to watch movies. They're probably all under the age of 25 and listen to The Grateful Dead because they don't realize what cringeworthy cliches they are.

Hope you OD. Drug addicts are a plague on the world.

>taking drugs mean you're addicted to them
This site is for adults, Mr. Nofriends.

don't be butthurt that i pointed out your flawed views. maybe take it as constructive criticism...
also, greentext was made for quoting
no offense, son

Watch the TV series 'Jam' by Chris morris. My brother in law put this on the first time I tripped and it was so fucking surreal. Apart from anything it's an amazing series anyway, funny dark as fuck humor

youtube.com/watch?v=uWtlMjwLqtY

Well yea enter the void is amazing... All depends on what type of trip u trying to have... Of my experiences the "4th kind" was a TRIP... pink Floyd the wall... Avatar was interesting.. Paprika was crazy as well as spirited away

>don't be butthurt
You're just as impotent to emotionally affect others here as you are irl.
>i pointed out your flawed views
Not everyone who responds to you is the person you were talking to. Learn how my site works. The flaws you're describing are subjective. I'll give you a minute to look up what that word means.
>...
This is how people know you're learning disabled.
>greentext was made for quoting
Sup Forums was made for anime posting. Things change, retard.
>no offense, son
There's no point in getting offended by someone who is clearly not in a position where their opinions matter.

You're just not very good at this.

>this
Fucking goat movie to watch on acid

damn you showed me. sorry user. ah and also you just hurt my feelies so I hope you're happy now. meanie.

>i didn't want to win anyway!
I'm sure you have to say this to yourself a lot.

yes, almost daily.
ya know, all my friends left me and my parents hate for being quite a loser.
last night my girlfriend left me because i lost another argument on Sup Forums ... but what can ya do, right

>jamal doesn't even know how question marks work