Oxycontin is it good?

Oxycontin is it good?
Got my hands on around 24pills for free.
Don't even know how much to take to get high...

No. Why would you want to even take that. Just sell it you dumb shit.

Shits gay. Don't waste your time. You'll get lazy high and it's a bitch to kick. Go get some pure mdma

Huh I thought it was supposed to be better than Tramadol etc.

My next door neighbor is 44 years old and an oxy addict. He has congestive heart failure and numerous other health issues from kidneys to impotence to liver problems. He is basically dying.

But he loves those oxys. He loves to inject them in the veins he has left in his right foot. He cant use his left foot anymore because the needle gave him an infection that got into his bones and his left leg was amputated just below the knee. That didnt heal correctly though so the Docs are going to have to amputate it above his knee or he will never be able to wear a prosthetic and will be stuck in a wheelchair for however long he has left to live.

But the guy loves those oxys. Gotta hand it to him. He knows what he loves.

Pic related? Oxy 80s? Thats a nice paycheck.

All pharmaceuticals are garbage.

Don't mess around with that stuff, faggot.

where'd you get them?

I might bump this
Oh I just did.

Are you fucking retarded? The best shit comes from pharmaceuticals you dimwit

Every single opiate out there is better than tramadol.

Payment from a friend after I built his computer and fixed his xbox.
Examples please? As I'm really bad at opiates

Like what? Seizures?

Just a note, I want to try it 1-2 times, the rest will probably be sold.
Dunno how much to trip ='(

really? i combo'd tram, weed, coke and beer last friday and it was a blast, the beer got me talking, the coke aswell, the weed made me happy and i think(?) the tramadol made me feel lighter than air

not sure which substance did what tho

Aren't you afraid of acute respiratory failure? When mixing all that?

He's talking about prescription pill bs I think or not..
Tbh they're still bs.

Is it good?
> Its a strong opiate (or is it opioid?). It will make you feel great. But dont fuck will pils man take it from me. Fucking with pills is a juvenile way to get fucking addicted, angry anlenate your family.

>No yu didnt. If so, you got some kinda fake ass. oxue is expensive nobody gives it out and hardly anybody gets a script anymore for it. its top shelf, you got played or ttricked or are full of shit lik emost of b.

?only 1 at a time dumbazss. but dont take them. even if they were oxk which they arent, and even if you werent a troll which you are you shouldnt fuck with pills. go smoke some pot. pills are fuor fucking retards.

you wanna fuck up ure life fast go ahead and start taking pills.

i usually combo tram, codeine, pregabalin, beer and weed. fucking heaven. if i have shit to do then just tram and codeine. if using tram always take paracetamol also, it enhances tram, for me atleast.

You write like a 12yr on gasoline fumes.
Sure I didn't pay for them but was handed to me after I did some hefty helping.

considering that tramadol isn't a true opiate, I'm inclined to agree.

There are those of us who appreciate tramadol over oxy. I'm not a recreational user, but I've been given both for pain. I prefer the tramadol because it doesn't hit you with a sudden "lazy high" previously described. The tramadol is just enough to cut the edge...

of course none of this matters because OP is a fag

lmfao liberal faggot detected

I got a scrip for Tram a couple months ago when I pulled something in my back. That and Flexeril. I filled them but only took one flexeril and that loosened up whatever hurt my back.

I thought tramadol was just a strong tylenol. Will it get you high? I've got an entire scrip sitting in my cabinet but I havent tried one yet.

opiates + alcohol is bad iirc

It is a pretty potent opioid with massive euphoric and painkilling effects. If your pills are crushable, then snort them. If not, take 40mg orally on an empty stomach.

What mg are they op? I sold and did oxy for years until they changed the formula in the us. Do they sat op or oc on them?

Given that he doesn't even know what they are he might want to start with a really low dose to see how his body reacts.

It makes some people nauseous. I would suggest 5-10mg after eating. Don't expect a great/long high, but you should feel enough to know if you like or don't like it.

not sure where this meme of snorting pills come from. if you really want to try it op, you are opiate naive enough where just semi chewing and swallowing one of those things will have you throwing up. your best bet is to bite the pil in half and swallow.. congratulations, youre life has changed

Nice music taste

My mum has like 10 boxes of tram in her cupboard as she gets them for her back, but is an alcoholic so uses that for the pain instead. I sometimes down a few when i'm feeling low and they really help, but not much of a high.

Wish i could sell them, bet theres a fair amount sitting there doing nothing.

i was on oxy and dilaudid for two years because of a surgery wound that wouldnt heal
i was never suicidal in my life until after i was taken off them
i would not wish opiate withdrawals on my worst enemy
was it worth it? yes and no
have fun but be careful
if you have no tolerance, go for 5-10mg
just know that opiate tolerance stays with you for life and you shouldnt take high doses all the time

i pay $5 for 10 mg oxycodone. Thats $40 a pill op

OP never said if pic was related...but point taken

only good if you take all of them at once../thread

tram with paracetamol gives me this light, euphoric feeling and works as an upper. start with 100-200mg but do not exceed 400mg.

exactly. thats why i prefer tram because it gives me energy while little bit euphoric and i get shit done.

If you're planning on abusing opiates to get fucked up, tramadol is probably the worst choice of them all. Try morphine, oxy, buprenorphine etc. As far as pain treatment goes it gets the job done as an entry level opiate that doesn't get you high to the point where you start nodding out. But since the point of abusing opiates is to get the euporic rush followed by overwhelming calmness and not caring about anything, tramadol is useless since it doesn't provide anything like that at all.

If it wasn't good people wouldn't get addicted to it. Oxycodone is more powerful than Hydrocodone. Don't listen to these retards. Take like 20mg and see how you feel. You can always add to your dosage but you can never subtract. I say 20, not because of overdose, but because of nausea. It's easy to make yourself sick with no tolerance.

also, do not snort them as said above. patience goes a long way. 90% bio availability instead of like the 50 snorting will give you. You'll get higher and save money if you're patient.

What i said goes double for oxys with acetaminophen. Do not snort Tylenol.