420 routines

420 routines

what's your weed routine?

Im work as a video editor and I just love to roll a nice perfect looking joint, and just have it in front of me all the time im working. Normally in my job I have certain waiting times to let the computer process something during the work, I grab that joint, feel it, smell it, put it back in front of me. Then Im done working, rendering/exporting whatever I did, then I fire it up. It's like you give yourself the temptation and the pleasure without burning through 3 or 4 joints which can't be healthy.

Tell me your routine Sup Forums Im curious

Nice roll, also checked

I live in holland, thats all

Pretty much every night after work.
>Pour a glass of whisky or two. While the first glass settles in my stomach I roll a joint.
>Only one. All I need.
>Then I slowly smoke it while listening to some good music.
>When the joint is gone I have another glass of whisky.
Cant smoke without a drink. Makes me paranoid and stressed.

Bro teach me how to roll, thats insane

>buy weed
>grind it
>smoke it in my bong
Any I'm online smoking maybe twice a year.

Im in fucking Vietnam now man :(....
weed here is... if you live here long enough you can get alright decent middish grade with mekong delta soil flavour... what we call "cambodian weed". Its very seasonal, in dry season its rather good! mango kinda smell, very very weak compared to OG's hazes and other western strains. You can get actual OG hero Kush and actual proper weed, but the price its astronomical, 25usd x gram and more, in fucking vietnam so... cambodian weed it is, at least is super cheap.

Fap, I have fapped so much while being high that now I'm conditioned to get a boner when I smoke.

Alcoholic and a pot head nice life

lol I just googled a pic, i can roll way better that. perfect lonk skinny trumpets is what I enjoy the most these last years

My vietnamese girlfriend smoked kush a few times and she gets horny af with it. It took me 2 joints to let her know that good weed doesnt mean sex lol, she is not scared to smoke kush at some buddy's home now lol. From the 'cambodian" shit to good kush there's a big jump lol.

I use to roll a j in the morning, burn it after i left work to drive home baked. Then, usually 3-5 more js through the evening. Since about 10 years, this is my daily routine.

Two glasses doesn't make someone an alcoholic... Barely enough to give a buzz.
Same with just one joint..

>1 joint
>barely enough

Man, been doing that 10 years now too,
now im playing a lot more the temptation game, i just dont feel it can be good for my lungs to burn through that many joints a day. I mean, I did it for too long, now I feel equally high if i trick my brain a bit. Plus I dont waste so much money on weed, I spend on better food now. Which makes weed feel better even lol

wake up
smoke bowl from last night that's unfinished
fire up games
wait for fiancee to wake up and pack me another bowl
bowls on bowls on bowls because we're both NEET and the government pays for our drugs

Remember to pay your taxes, everyone!

It depends on weed quality too ofc. low grade weed I can burn through one joint after another like its nothing :( definetly not good for me.

Maybe user smokes weak shit.

Sometimes you dont have the option man :(
Where I live in Vietnam during the rainy season is pretty much draught time... better stock up during dry season time

> Nice roll
The roach needs more work

Hm. I tend to use harder stuff like mdma, shrooms and acid on weekends since about 2 years.. These days i realized that it makes me depressive.
How did you manage to enjoy your life with less weed?

Are you teenage me? Used to get hard just thinking about smoking back in high school.

Well at least you have people growing and selling, here in Finland those who grow rarely sell and when they sell they tend to be fucking jews with the prices so most of the time I have to smoke hash that has been smugled in some guys ass.

Right on!

this was not the hate I was phishing for

user here, I do indeed smoke weak shit as you put it. Don't have anything else available.

Same here in Sweden. My stuff comes from a small local grower. Pretty crap but cheap.

Good stuff. I'm NEET, and have medical coverage through Medicaid. There's basically no incentive to work, as then I'd have to actually pay for health insurance. I could get an actual good job again with my degree, which would make the insurance cost negligible, but eh, why work when I can do nothing instead?

i focus on perfect burning joints, im more interested in joint performance than joint beauty. any good smoker will understand

Maybe, sometimes I start to get hard when I'm walking back home from a dealer.

I got busy. As I grew older I never really lost focus on my career, very time demanding mine it is. So you get busy, make the mistake of losing jobs because of going high into meetings with clients and so on. Happened 3 times, after that you know if you smoke at the wrong time you will be hungry and will have no weed. So you basically work first, smoke later. If you happen to get very busy, you simply don't have time in the day to smoke. Yes.. I do spend too many nights up till 6am, but surprisingly lately Im not really smoke more than 2 joints per night, they just last longer.
Another huge tip: Roll perfect burning joints, they simply last longer and are more pleasing. Focus on rolling skills.

AND, vaping... the vaping cut my cigarette smoking, so only weed and vaping now. and vaping puts away the need to feel smoke in and out of your mouth, lol you get plenty more even, and tasty aswell. Im not a vape evangelist, Im just going to say I use it to replace a much worse habit.

Every evening and sometimes during the day
>sit down in big unfinished room on an old deli stool; great view and ventilation but cold due to canadian winter
>remove all that I need from a blue plastic tote
>lay lid down underneath feet
>put two strains into hand grinder
>brown sugar and diamond kush last time
>pack into green bong with an unusual stem and bowl
>pack mixture down, then pack down rolling tobacco, then another layer of mixture
>smoke it all
>die from coughing
>pack another and smoke... resin build up in weirdly designed stem/bowl explodes on second bowl every time and causes ash and cinders to fly
>spray down area with noxious car deodorant
>then play vidya
Usually finished when it explodes

you could start by smoking blunts

i mostly vaporize shit as i'm in college and it's the best way to not get caught

i'm hoping to work in video editing too. do you have a degree? if so in what? i gotta know if i'm fucking myself or not

you should grow yourself
with the andvancements in led technology in the last years its pretty easy and you dont need that much power

No, I dont have a degree. I work as director/editor and director of photography for tv commercials and plenty of music videos. Im rendering a music video atm for example. I get jobs with 20k to 50k usd dollar often under my responsibility.
1- get ready to not be rich. Even if you have a lot of money in front of you at a certain moment, it will fly away in equipment living simply staying alive etc, so its not a money job. manage your expectations on money how they say....
2-Dont ignore the technical aspect, mastering the tool allows you to focus on storytelling and basically, dont waste brainpower on how-to and tools, comes naturally if you understand all the techy shit.
3- its who you know. Your actual skill has very little importance... be nice to people and play it smart. sometimes its smarter to take the blame for something you havent done.
4- filmschool?... all you learn in filmschool you can learn by watching movies. When I hire people for my crew for projects I always look first at how skilled they are and the work they do, also how technical they are and make sure they dont use any apple bullcrap.
Most filmschool bois are just lazy "knoweverything" people that its just hard to get creative with. Plus they have no stamina, cant get their hands dirty. I might be directing, but you will see me sweeping the set or fixing cables and whatever else is needed to accomplish the film at hand.
5- Watch Kubrick.
6- Edit a lot, editing is everything, you can replace an actor and a film can sort of stay the same essentially, change the edit and you make a totally different film. The knowledge of editing will bring you a long long way ahead of competition. All my crew knows how to edit,

inb4: What camera is best: Gh2 Gh3 Gh4 or Gh5 now. Take your pick, they are straight on cinema camera if you use them right. Again, know your tools ;)

Also a video editor, exact same routine. Sometimes I edit high, for personal or more artsy productions.

Isnt it the best when you got to ram preview something heavy in AE or just doing small exports for vfx or simple loading times. I love taking a hit during those 10-15 seconds of busy computer lolz