8 years, niggers

8 years, niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43254/how-trump-spends-his-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you say so OP
at least we know his marriage won't last that long

Good. I hope you all stay mad about it too.

He's gotta get through 8 weeks before he can get through 416

>thinking this faggot will get a second term

"Trump Has Spent More Time Golfing Than at Intelligence Briefings"
This nigga already bored af. chillin all day in the golf club

elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43254/how-trump-spends-his-time/

yes

I just had a horrible thought.

Obama is hanging out in DC.
What if Obama is planning a run on the white house in 2020?

Since it would not be consecutive terms it would be legal for him to be elected to a third.

He is 55 which puts him at 59 in 4 years.

Pretty much a scary thought

Imagine Chimpout Election Part 2

>8 years
Haaaaaaaa.

btw, I am the one who predicted Michelle would try for the white house and that Chelsea was being groomed for a 2024 run.

>being this retarded

i didnt think you could run again after 8 years. period.

8 years of Trump presidency and he might surpass a 1 billion dollar vacation bill.

You are correct. Just read the 25th amendment

thats nice sweetie.

okay it was a moment of autism.

Won't happen. The 2 term limit is for life, and in that last year Obama was tired af of being president, you could tell.

If a Democrat gets in the White House again, they might appoint him to the Supreme Court, though

not our fault if our tea party is bigger than yours. stop crying about nobody liking your weirdo.

mistakes happen bro, its cool

Impeached after two, at the most.

George P. Bush is supposed to be running as the 2020 (non-incumbent) Republican candidate.

No idea on Democrats though.

When you realize this is what the average Trump supporter believes/fears.

>kek

more like the average high schooler

let it go, he owned up to his mistake. better than what most of us do around here.

The best part? The little whiny faggots complaining about Trump daily on social media are contributing to his 2020 re-election campaign. He has barely done anything worth mentioning since taking office last month, but every day thousands of snowflakes bitch about how racist, sexist, and horrible Trump is every time he so much as lets out a fart. The only thing he's really done so far is enforce the travel-ban of foreigners from shit-hole countries, and mention the wall here and there.

>The best part?

>He has barely done anything

How is him not doing anything the best part about any President?

Seems like he will spend the next 4 years mostly using Twitter and golfing at Mar a lago which I guess is better than him actually taking the presidency seriously and pushing through bad reforms/EOs.

My money's on heart attack within 2

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I hope he fucks up real bad and you beg for someone else and libs elect him again just to fuck with you

You're fucking retarded, and you need to kill yourself fast.

Chimp here. This time we're going for BiggaNigga®. You just wait, peckerwood. The guy we run will make Michael Clarke Dunkin Donuts in his prime look like Little Marco Rubio the day he got his spicy little Cuban sausage snipped.

You scared, bitch? Imma use you like a woman.

Me?

I ain't never scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg

>spent as much in 30 days on vacation/travel as Obama did in 1 year
>asked for the resignation of his National Security Advisor after being outed for Russian connections
>got an 8-year old girl and a Navy SEAL killed in a failed raid
>attempted to institute an unconstitutional executive order
>got caught using a private e-mail for official matters
>broke numerous campaign promises

>b-but Trump dindu nuffin

If he does re-sign or get impeached the Democrats probably have the white house and congress for the next 20 years.

He will be impeached before the year is over, along with pence.

>He lost the majority vote so badly that it proves the electoral college is broken.