Good ol' Rekt thread

Good ol' Rekt thread

bamp

did he died?

those r boring af, someone post the mexicants without heads

y he died

Those graphics are awful af I cant see shit, whats fappening?

Sadly a man really died by having his wind pipe crush by the bar. Weightlifting is fatal if you are not careful. Not related to the webm of course, I'm talking about serious stuff.

It's better ifyou just google the story. The gifs doesn't make sense let alone explainable how it is related to rekt thread.

i think it's that rolling stones concert from the 60s where they hired hells angels as security

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

Everything is a dildo if you are brave enough

How in the fucking hell do you even manage to do that? the fucking street is massive and there are literally no fucking cars to block you

underrated post

Fake. There would be clotted blood and tissue still left on his skull

how about you do it?
no?
then shut the fuck up

Show us some real rekts, not this normie shit

Never seen this, probably never will.

wheres your contributions?
fuck off back to plebbit

that's definitely rekt you fuck

How many people died in this accident? Also it looks like the guy in the bicycle had bad luck, first he got hit by the falling sign and then the fire and then the truck.

Fuck off and contribute yourself or shut the fuck up fucking newfag

Better if you didn't (don't) watch it. The man keeps picking his eyeball little by little.

Yeah I've always imagined it to be that, I can see almost anything but I'm such a faggot when it comes to eyes.

>be Chinese

It's the way he did it that was so...well, too much. I didn't finish the whole clip, to be honest.

Filename should be american dental plan.webm

LOL GOOD ONE !!!!11!!!!11!! XDDDDDDD

The guy is right, you should leave.

I was thinking american idiot. Then realised that would be redundant

anyone have that webm, where a hitman kills some dude with a double tap? and just leaves? he have some flowers

Lol! Sounds like a scene in a movie.

darwin award

found it