Guys i fucked up so fucking bad

Guys i fucked up so fucking bad.
My sister was taking a bath and i was recording her from out, and she saw the cam.
After that she screamed my name and i went there knowing what happened. I tried to apologise but she only said "Go fuck yourself, what the hell was you thinking? Forget it, i don't want to know that. Just fucking go to play your videogames and leave me alone"
I told her that i erased the video (what i did) and tried to give her the SD but she refused and just told me "Get out of my way, i'm late for university"
I feel like shit, and i know why i did this and i can't stop it. I'm sure that i cant tell to the only friend that i trust something like this, and now, i got to resist the horrible guilt feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

ichan.net/s/src/141842408621.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGtMGbZHA8g&feature=youtu.be
de.girlsavenue.com/albums/17588/sorority-chicks-posing-for-hot-pics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post it

obviously post it

save your family by killing yourself. it is the only way.
leave a note saying "I'm sorry sis"

If you find yourself asking 'Should I post it or not?'

You post it

also post it

my sister found hidden cam 2 or 3 times.She said my parents but they only asked why did i do that.Not a big deal.

You could try raping her. Something like peeping would seem pretty minor after that.

The moment she said: Forget I don't want to know. You should have let it drop.

Now, you post it.

>I told her that i erased the video (what i did)
You dun goofed mate, never delete the goods. Also, you probably should seek professional help if your own sister turns you on sexually. That's how retards are born.

Niggah you lucky thats all she did, just let her forget about it or daddy will raid your basement again

> all she could say was "get out of my way I conveniently need to go to a place that proves I'm over eighteen and I'm saying all this out loud right now"

You can't just have your characters announce how they feel
That makes me feel angry

Why did you loose your cool, user? After she said, I don't want to know, you should have kept silent.

More pics of this ?!?!?!

pics?

yea, I want more too

that never happened.

Always deny. Deny till you die. Even if you are standing there with camera in hand....deny

More Pics? I can find a better version here ...
ichan.net/s/src/141842408621.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=aGtMGbZHA8g&feature=youtu.be

Post it.

Also just say you will eat out her pussy anytime she likes. As well as suck her toes and lick her armpits.

take responsibility and marry her

See this shit? Now thats fucking proactive thinking user! OP you can learn a thing or two from this man!

>implying this isn't fiction
Honestly OP, just go about your day-to-day life as if it never happened. Maybe if she sees that "it wasn't a big deal in his eyes, then maybe I shouldn't care that much myself." That, or reverse psychology will get her curious and she'll start asking to you about other perverted things you've done.

tl;dr don't give a fuck about it and watch the results

This is how you know you have been on Sup Forums too long you stupid fuck.

Your desperate lonely ass has jerked it to too many creep threads and you decide
" oh boy now i have to do that "

You have no idea that any of the " creep vids " in any those threads are not staged or even just their own girlfriend's, then just posting it as their sisters.

Such a moron mistake, Im willing to bet you got caught on your first try.

Now you will have to deal with your sister never trusting you and thinking her own brother is a fucking creepy pervert, and word will get out
OH YES
Word will get out.
have fun with that fucko.

Also, I hope she was actually over 18 or else you are ganna get ass raped by Tyron and Jamal in the shower.

how did she catch you exactly?

> "Go fuck yourself, what the hell was you thinking?

Are you guys black or just uneducated?

de.girlsavenue.com/albums/17588/sorority-chicks-posing-for-hot-pics/

Kek I know 3 girls that have been raped by their brothers.

They all told me the same thing; they were grossed/freaked out but didn't fight it at all. They just them mount them until they were done and pretended it never happened.

I couldn't figure this out, but they all say it's because they love their brothers too much and don't want to hurt them

> sorry sister. One of your friends asked if I can get your naked picture. [for money[

I am very sorry I now realize that as a brother I shouldn't ever ever do taht and will never ever betray you like this.
hug her for 20 seconds
play COD
sleep

boy.. if you cannot come up with lies others cannot check on spot/or ever you better start living outside your apartment more.
srs

RECUVA.COM Just sayin'

or drama class/improv. that also helps.

Can't even count the times quick non-conventional thinking I learned, had sved my ass.
Literally learned to play emotions, characters, reality I chose.

>sister! you are just too beautiful and I couldn't stop myself!
>oh brother! do you really think I am beautiful!
>of course, oh sister of mine!
>in that case, brother dearest, meet me in my room tonight after mother and father retire to their chambers and I will expose myself to you in a more intimate manner!

/thread

yes.. and then cringe about that your whole life.

stupid suggestion.

this. this is always the answer. show her how bad it could actually be.
its like if someone gets upset because you punched them, after that you stab them to show them that being punched wasnt too bad

Whoa, that's like word for word how I started fucking my sister

was thinking the same

It's okay op. She probably liked it a bit.

What happen when you wake up?

A deal is a deal even with a dirty dealer...

Tell her that she can film you taking a bath to get even

how fucking stupid of a nigger can you be? i serious can't grasp with my mind, how people like you think. it's like a mixture between blatant disregard of reality and the inability to plan ahead.

im going to say your a 10 year old kid that need to get the fuck off the pc or laptop

So fucking disgusting.

That's the most retarded scape ever.

But i feel like shit.

She did not looked to me. I was outside of the bath just begging for a chance to talk, but she always answer what i post.

Actually i started to do shit like this when i was 12, and like i said, i know why i did this shit.

this

give us with functional brains a good laugh, tho

Donald Trump was president.

sounds like she enjoyed it

My sister would probably have asked for a pic of me in return

You should do that, it's only fair

i've yet to encounter a good, adept analysis of the neet-mind, book or scientific report. but i'm confident it will happens, sooner or later. there are in particular three questions i've never got an satisfactory answer to:
>why do neets refuse the notion of personal choice
>why do neets always look for easier alternatives instead of striving for mastery of the true art?
>why do neets keep walking down the same route, even though it clearly is the path of self-destruction

underrated post

post it then kill yourself

Dear OP,

Get a freshly worn pair of her panties, and post photos of her crust on Sup Forums. It's truly the only way to redeem yourself.

why is this funny to you

could you elaborate on how you came to the conclusion that taping your sister would be an reasonable and morally adjustable thing to do

Get help, OP.

Oh, well in that case, you deserve whats coming to you.

Its annoying when you retards do something retarded, then act surprised when you get in trouble for it.

>omg I fucked up so bad what do I do??

You spied on your naked sibling, what did you think was going to happen in your fucked up little brain? that she would be secretly into it?

" well brother you should have just asked and I would have sucked and fucked you silly head "

You need help and sunshine if you thought that was the endgame.

kek .. this guy is correct OP ..

you are just fucked up

Suck a dick

this is the next logical step

tell her that you have been fapping to her for a while and you canĀ“t resist her because she is so awesome. start crying. get lucky and fuck her in the ass!

yeah you should prolly kill yourself now

obviously you should post it. you will become a god among men.

This made my peepee tingle.

>path of self-destruction

>I told her that i erased the video (what i did)
Your life is fucked up and you deleted the treasure you obtained fucking up your life. You are the faggot of the week Op. Next time act like a prank, like: "Yeah i was recording your pussy cuz i want to know if you are a innie or a outie, LOL!"

This. It ain't hard to lie most of the time.

As someone who regularly fucks and cums inside his own sister.... "you fucked up!"

they're addicts. the neet mind is the addict mind. watch a ted talk called "rat park". it will explain everything

that shitty english though. What shithole country you from, user?

This.

The guy has no tact.

Girls are stupid and easy to manipulate.

>" I recorded you because I think you could be model material, it wasnt sexual, maybe we go go into business together? "

>" well...gee bro...you really think im pretty enough for that? "

>" of course, and im sorry that I did that, its was stupid, ill never do it again, lets just keep this a secret so no one thinks me and you are some creepy incestous couple okay? "

>" Lol okay bro, besides, how weird is it anyway? we grew up together we seen each other naked before "

>" thats true sis "

>" soo..you really think i could be a model? "

And then you can just play it off from there.

seriously how do you not have any contingency plans?

She lost her trust in you and is probably disgusted by it. But she wont mention it as long as you dont. You can try and make up for it but it will never be forgotten and she will always be guarded around you from now on. Or maybe not. Just see how she acts going forward. Why did you do it? Because you wanted to share or because you actually find her attreactive and want to be with her? I bet you just whantrd to be cool and be shocking. You did it, you got caught now live with the consequences.

totally agree with this, Op played wrong all his cards

Her reaction says that she always knew you were weird. She probably had already noticed you looking at her wrong

Ok op, post the other videos you recorded of her. I can't believe this is the first time you recorded your sister in the shower.

OP IS AN ATTENTION-SEEKING FAGGOT WHO HAS FAILED TO DELIVER ANYTHING WHATSOEVER

ABORT THREAD
REPEAT: ABORT THREAD

I said the same exact thing to my half sis back in da day. I even showed her a couple of web sites of pleasure models, that was fun onto it self. I went as far as to go shoping for hot outfits and take her tanning placing a little playboy sign on her hip by her cooter. It was sexy as fuck. I bought her a wicked weasel bikini but never wore it. It was fun as fuk

fucking this ffs

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN

Iv seen completely normal couples have babies with this mutation/disease

How the fuck does this actually happen.

God!

but ur not a hole guy ur just half a guy