JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmCKZYKsiGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gcngu9wkCzE
youtube.com/watch?v=ovugclIWMEk
youtube.com/watch?v=aqzzWr32srk
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJmW3sFPEI
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/formalist-manifesto-originally-posted.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

truly the blackest green lantern

When that bit was over I couldn't stop giggling at the prospect of how triggered Sup Forums would be.

I was not disappointed.

>HOW DARE YOU GOYIM TRY TO STOP THE ONGOING SACRIFICE OF AMERICA ON THE ALTAR OF GLOBALISM AND PROGRESSIVISM!

Except Jon Leibowitz was the triggered one.

>Jon Stewart goes on camera to say a bunch of liberal stuff
>Somehow this surprises people

??? ???

I was so triggered by Stewart railing against the Republican establishment, the very same people Trump became the presidential nominee by railing against himself. Truly. Honest.

It's like the man just woke up after being cryogenically frozen in 2007 and he thinks Bush is still president or something. It's honestly just fucking sad.

>Jon Leibowitz was the triggered one.

It's basically your typical Jew hysterics. If you ever argued with a Jew? They are all like this. Very very hysterical and over the top

and yet Sup Forums and Sup Forums made a billion threads about it

Why did he leave retirement for such a shitty rant?

What was the deal with the tie and no oxford/button up? Was that some kind of statement. desu I was triggered by that more than anything. Everything else was just a typical liberal rhetoric mashup.

It's got like 8 gorillion views

How many views do your youtube videos get?

Time to photoshop more MAGA hats onto anime girls, triggered Trump memers

I like how the people who keep insisting Trump supporters are 'so triggered' can't even address simple points like

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Leibowitz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

He's sexy though.

You just read what they did to Rick Wilson

>quality based on views
well, well, well! If it isn't our old friendo reddit

This Trump thing really got to him didn't it? I didn't care enough to watch the whole thing but from what I saw he seems genuinely upset.

>THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS!!! REEEEEE
>How does Democracy work?

>How does Democracy work?
Not in the way you think

The country doesn't change ownership between cultural/political groups you fucking idiot. Government exists outside of society. Your poor victimised white christians in the "real" America don't own America. It's that simple.

I don't make YouTube videos, and even if I did, the views they got would not change the fact that that rant was bad.

What are you saying baitmaster?

I've always hated this faggot.

>The country doesn't change ownership between cultural/political groups you fucking idiot. G

He wasn't talking about political groups. He was talking about white males. Most of his jewy rant is drenched in dog whistling because he can't let the mask slip

>was bad
Only if you're an edgy Trump supporter

It was a return to form, a shot of nostalgia right in my veins

Only in your deluded interpretation of what he said. Stop projecting your own insecurities pls.

>tips menorah

>>THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS!!! REEEEEE

>IT'S OURS

>a shot of nostalgia right in my veins

what is it with dumbshit reddit faggots and their obsession with "nostalgia"? You have a nigger in the white house, enjoy the times faggot and don't forget to take your PrEP

>Stop projecting your own insecurities pls.

I'm not white mr. shekelstien but even I can see this kike as an axe to grind with white people especially right leaning republican white

No, it's bad if you're part of the 50% of the population who he is bashing relentlessly with baseless strawmans.

he's never returning to "form"

Reminder that Stewart calls out Israel state while Trump shills for it

youtube.com/watch?v=zmCKZYKsiGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gcngu9wkCzE
youtube.com/watch?v=ovugclIWMEk
youtube.com/watch?v=aqzzWr32srk
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJmW3sFPEI

Basically, you're JIDF. Just like (((Ivanka Trump)))

>caring about Israel

i said Sup Forums and Sup Forums you blind autist. do you just read what you want to see?

Israel is based. Fucks with dumb subhuman muslims.

Trump will keep Israel under his thumb, unlike past presidents.

Nothing I said had anything to do with Israel, you daffy cunt. The kikes in America are the ones peddling globalism and progressivism along with their puppets like Shillary.

>Trump will keep Israel under his thumb, unlike past presidents.
L O L

Trump has no principles

He would abandon Israel in a heart beat

good goy ;)

>I like how the people who keep insisting Trump supporters are 'so triggered'
>I was so triggered by Stewart
uh

>delusional trump supporters scarecrowing as always
Except that's exactly what Leibowitz did.

Why are neckbeards so butthurt by TV and Jews? It's like SJWs and the patriarchy

And like the SJWs you'll retort this by screaming I'm part of x evil establishment or autistically ramble about how oppressed you are.

>Israel is based.
>Israel is based.
>Israel is based.
>Israel is based.

TRUMP (((FANS))) EVERYONE

hehe le epic /poltv/ triggered thread

>support that child rapist

No one even mentioned Biden

>Nothing I said had anything to do with Israel

Wait so there isn't a global plot for Jewish domination? I thought the evil zionist apartherid state of Israel was part of the great conspiracy?!?!?

Was Sup Forums wrong again?!?!?!

the fact you're this butthurt means you are probably a kike

>Trump is bad

These posts paid for by Correct the Record TM

yeah it's just gr8 how all that forced Middle Eastern instability and inability to back Assad is causing mass refugees to Europe!

>seriously what kind of an ignorant piece of shit do you have to be to support that child rapist?

Ask the millions of niggers that support Hillary and Bill "Lolita express" Clinton. But than nigs have an IQ comparable to gorillas like koko so there is that

shoo shoo jew

Sup Forums's cognitive dissidence with (((Donald Trump))) is truly hilarious

Nice straw man, Heebstein.

>confusing Sup Forums with antifa

One simple question:

>What people call "moderate" politics today was radically leftist politics 50 or 100 years ago.
>Likewise, "moderate" politics 50 or 100 years ago would be unthinkably right-wing today.
>As such, people who call themselves "moderate" today are more leftist than they imagine.

What do you think of this?

>cognitive dissidence

That you Ricky?

It's not cognitive dissidence when you want the Jews out of your country and Israel is more than happy to take those Jews.

>ur a j00

do neckbeards have any other defense?

So what? You faggots can throw memes around and stuff, I get that. Good for you guys. :^)

But I haven't seen one of Stewart's defenders yet tackle the point that Stewart wasn't attacking Trump in a way that made sense. He was calling out Republicans who didn't support the first responder bill like that has ANYTHING to do with Trump's anti-establishment appeal to voters. He went after Fox News pundits, he went after the GOP. He went after everyone who was important 10 years ago back when Bush was in office, as if he hasn't figured out that the world has changed since then, at all.

He's out of touch and angry at an America he doesn't understand.

I'm anti communist you fucking retard, which is the globalist jew's ultimate ambition. You are a useful idiot in the globalist jew's ploys.

He's the next president at this point. Your candidate will just have a seizure in debates LOL.

>ur a neckburd!
Do jews have any other defense?

Guy, it's dissonance, not dissidence

He looks pretty good with the beard. That goatee he was trying a few years ago didn't work at all.

>I have personally documented over 6 million cases of anti semitism on this site alone

It's a cycle that goes throughout history

my question: Is anything ever whites people fault? Why are Jews responsible for all your failures? If Jews can possibly BTFO everybody so effortlessly, how are they inferior?

kek

>more straw men

Jews need to constantly called out for their shenanigans. It's really the only effective way to counter their shilling. Anything else is like water off a ducks back.

>It's the j00z's fault I don't have a waifu like Rei-san!

>If Jews can possibly BTFO everybody so effortlessly,

Jews lost every war in history before the 20th century so they had to become sneaky backstabbers to get by

Wow, you think bitching about Jews on a pedophile cartoon board to a bunch of 12 year olds is some great service towards resisting Jewish global domination? Do you really think the Jew overlords of the world give a shit about fat trash like you?

It's adorable how inflated Sup Forums's sense of self-importance is. Jews caused every war in the last 300 years, and yet can't stop the le noble bearded necks of Sup Forums.

Personally, I prefer the Cathedral Theory. Start here:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/formalist-manifesto-originally-posted.html

>It's the white mans fault there is war, before whitey we wuz all peaceful noble savages

>my question: Is anything ever your bodys fault? Why is the HIV virus responsible for all immune system failures? If the HIV virus can possibly BTFO your body so effortlessly, how are they inferior?

>Rule world
>"They're weak and inferior guyz I swear! It's only because they're sneaky! We are honorable!"

Literally the same excuse niggers use with whites.

I'll take that as a no then. It's never the fault of the superior race that they're so easily BTFO by an inferior race. because XD MEME.

You neckbeards have such a fucking nigger mentality. Whining and whining about how it's Jews' fault you never can get anywhere. It's irritating to say the least.

>Your poor victimised white christians in the "real" America don't own America.

White have the highest population, white people pay the most taxes, white people make up most of the vote and 83% of the country is Christian. What exactly are you implying? Are you suggesting that the country be ruled by a minority of elitist atheists? I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

>(((Donald Trump))) will make me popular and show those kikes XD!

>Rule world

It's more like they leech off of white guilt and pathological white altruism

>give a shit about fat trash like you

Of course they hate whitey

that's why they want to wipe out all whites mainly by preying on white guilt

Tbh the top is as retarded as the bottom

Are you a Muslim by any chance?

they also never owned land until Britain gave them land its own citizens fought for

>Do you really think the Jew overlords of the world give a shit about fat trash like you?

They do. Israel actually is spending hundreds of millions of US tax money to pay shills like you $0.04 to shill for them

No, the Jews rule the world. When you're behind everything you neckies claim they're behind, they're undisputedly in control and completely superior in intellect.

How the fuck do you do coordinate like 9/11, never get discovered by any respectable part of society, and be inferior?

For Sup Forums to be right, Jews have a level of intellect far above whites or anyone else for that matter.

I guess my point went over your low IQ head. Typical

>People who orchestrated both US and Soviet hegemony are afraid of fat aspies on a cartoon board that nobody IRL can stand to be around.

This makes no sense. Protip: crying anything triggering to you as a shill plot doesn't explain this.

>make an argument that has nothing to do with the happy merchant meme in
>Stewart fanboys refuse to engage it, instead engage the Sup Forumstards
Alright, well, I give up. This thread is officially fucking cancer

>the Jews rule the world.

no they just manipulate the west into suicidal economic and military policies by preying on the gullibility of guilty whites.

If they really ruled the world then they would have to somehow control Japan and China.

You should have done it with a Jew. They do have the highest documented IQ ;^)

Probably because all modern Dem voters are brainwashed zombies that have no idea how establishment Shillary is

They didn't "orchestrate" anything with the Soviets. They started a Marxist revelation there but ended getting btfo by Stalin and ethnic Russians thank God

>Jews constantly cause global chaos, never get discovered saved by low-class people nobody respects, and exploit the weakness of whites
>Whites are superior

As for Japan and China. They both practice hyper-capitalism which according to Mein Kampf is a Jewish mechanism for world domination. They are part of the same machine. Your pic is meaningless btw. Sup Forums "evidence" is so laughably weak,