How does Sup Forums wake up in the morning?

How does Sup Forums wake up in the morning?

1 bowl of meth.
1 litre of coffee.
10km run.
1 hour in the shower.
1 line of coke.
A bottle of OJ.

I don't, I sleep all day and wake up at 8pm

>Wake up around 10.
>Spend 10-15 minutes throwing up because hangover.
>Take a shit, then shower.
>Walk down to the pizzeria down the street, have lunch.
>Walk into town, buy a bottle of vodka and a couple beers. Drink beers on the way home.
Then my day starts.

Used to be like that. Completely turned the hours.

Sounds like me. What do you do to pay for it?

Nothing. I live of disability pension or what ever it's called in English.
Got Aspergers and shit.

This. It's so hard to maintain waking up at night time and staying up to morning. When morning comes and your room fills with light you just want to stay awake.

Yep. And I live above the arctic circle so in summer we get 24h sunlight for months and the opposite in winter..
Fucks up sleeping patterns.

i go to bed at 6pm and wake up at 2am, the ultimate shutin hours.

God that sucks. 24 hours of nighttime gets old quick. 24 hours of sunlight would drive me crazy.

Oh sounds nice (not the Aspergers)
I work a shitty job half time.
Just enough to pay the bills and get me drunk..

Used to prefer the winter actually when I was younger, but the older I get the more I want sun and light.
Get's depressing as fuck after 5-6 months of darkness..
In summer you can at least use curtains and get a good nights sleep. In winter when it's dark all the time you are just constantly sleepy

Kratom

i get up, drink some water, put on my uniform and go downstairs to continue beating the shit out of the prisoners. i'll get some breakfast about an hour later.

Yeah it's chill. Pays more than my job did before I got diagnosed as well. One of the benefits of living in Scandinavia.

Prison guard?
You guys sleep at the job?

Prison Guard? no, hahaha

Get up at 6:30am, eat breakfast (fruits and stuff mixed together with Ritalin), take bus at 7am, get to uni

Well we're not here to play a fucking guessing game. Are you going to tell us about that uniform, or not

im guessing tsa agent

Svensk?